Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Improving Navigation For Your Company Or Blog Website -Climaxbox - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Improving Navigation For Your Company Or Blog Website -Climaxbox (351 Views)

5 Things You Need To Do On Your Website Right Now - Climaxbox / Factors That Can Affect Your Ranking Position On Google - Climaxbox / How To Build A High Quality Website - Climaxbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improving Navigation For Your Company Or Blog Website -Climaxbox by akinjuly77(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2016
Hello am [url=Akinyemi.climaxbox.com]Akinyemi[/url] of [url=climaxbox.com]Climaxbox Digital Marketing Agency[/url] and for today on Climaxbox Web Tweaking . I will like to introduce you to " Improving Navigation for your Company or Blog Website "which will aid your Ranking and User Experience.

If you are using a Forum like SMF you might not need to worry much , because the forum is properly structured and if you change themes to a personalized one you might have a good structure in mind .

My article is mainly for those who have Blogs or Company websites and want to either improve user experience or Rank well on Google . Navigation is a very important part of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) . And that is why a website must and should have a good Navigation system to aid easy navigation for users and Search engine Bots,the question is what can i do to Improve my Navigation System of my Company website or Blog .

1. Divide categories clearly ; Dividing categories clearly will will aid Navigation system Example ; Dell Products = Dell Laptop and Dell Desktop Not Dell Products = Hp Laptop and Dell Desktop .

Dividing categories clearly will also help you to structure your menu properly which will aid Navigation .

2. Use Site Maps ; Site Maps are Great ways to aid Navigation system of your website , with Site Map Customers, Users or Bots can easily navigate through your website and Click through .

There are a lot of site maps but i will list the Most Important :

1. HTM Site Map : This map is for Users to navigate check an example here : http://climaxbox.com/sitemap.htm

2. XML Sitemap : This Site map is for Bots and it can be submitted directly to Search Console through Search engine Webmaster Tool , both Google and Bing have similar functions . Example is here : http://climaxbox.com/sitemap.xml

3. Use of Hyperlinks : Have you ever come across a page where you see a blue or red ink in the article and you clicked and linked you to another Page . What are Hyperlinks? Hyperlink, is simply a link, is a reference to data that the reader can directly follow either by clicking, tapping, or hovering.

Using Hyperlinks will aid Navigation of both users and Bot and this is one of the Great forms of Inbound linking . It works like Charm !

4. Mobile-responsive design : If your site is not Mobile Responsive then you are hindering Easy Navigation of your Users and might not allow you to take better positions of Google or Bing Search Engine . If you haven't yet redesigned your website to be easy and engaging to navigate on a mobile device, put the project on your company's front burner. Contact our Agency for Support

Hope the above will help you to Improve your website Navigation System to improve user experience and better Positions on Search Ranking. If you don't have a Website [url=climaxbox.com]Contact us for a Structured website with Marketing Funnel[/url]
Re: Improving Navigation For Your Company Or Blog Website -Climaxbox by akinjuly77(m): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Add yours if you have other things that can improve the Navigation system of a website . Cheers !

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Look At How My Blog Fared In 2016 / I Need Messenger APP / Rank Your Ass Off First Page Of Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.