Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay (16037 Views)

Success Stories Of BOI YES-P Loan Awardees / Boi/yes-p Participants In Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, PH, Jos, Yobe: Read this / BOI YES Programme: Was It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by abayomi23(f): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
i am interested in the protest.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by Mavoro: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
abayomi23:
i am interested in the protest.
Please invite others. On the 6th I'll already be in Abuja.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by gr8david(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
scam of apc change as usual, I advice u to protect your ideas
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by itsMaxwell: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Somebody and I applied for a N4m loan to expand our business in Abeokuta and we weren't subjected to such stringent rules, so I am wondering why they would subject YES participants to such rules; it sounds unfair.
Its been much less difficult than I expected but I'm not sure if it's an Ogun State thing. In case your project is an Ogun State-based project, this is the number of the guy who has been helping out. Don't quote me when you call o, abeg!

1 Like

Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by edoman2016: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2016
@itsMaxwell, I think it's wrong for you to post somebody's phone number on this popular forum without his permission. I think you should remove it. It's more or less invasion of his privacy. I am sure everybody under BOI YES-P Ogun state knows the owner of that number. Why make it public?
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by mobi5592: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Im in for the protest and i live in abuja... I have the email contact of cohort 2 participants for those in abuja, you might want to reach out to them too. Number counts.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by dexter1983(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2017
2 offer letters[3.7M and 5M], myself and a friend but we couldn't get guarantors up till now...How many people since this programme commenced have actually completely met the guarantors criteria and money disbursed to them... i believe the vision of this programme is defeated if 50 percent cant make it..we have over 1200 from each batch, i really want to be sure if they are up to 10 across the whole nation that have fully provided a guarantor and cash disbursed after their offer from BOI since inception of YES.

THE Worst that can happen to anyone is seeing your offer letter after months of commitments and hardwork but you cant meet one of the major conditions[guarantor].
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by Mavoro: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
dexter1983:
2 offer letters[3.7M and 5M], myself and a friend but we couldn't get guarantors up till now...How many people since this programme commenced have actually completely met the guarantors criteria and money disbursed to them... i believe the vision of this programme is defeated if 50 percent cant make it..we have over 1200 from each batch, i really want to be sure if they are up to 10 across the whole nation that have fully provided a guarantor and cash disbursed after their offer from BOI since inception of YES.

THE Worst that can happen to anyone is seeing your offer letter after months of commitments and hardwork but you cant meet one of the major conditions[guarantor].
The letter of offer really made a lot of people excited, as if without guarantor BOI is going to give anybody money.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by dexter1983(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mavoro:
The letter of offer really made a lot of people excited, as if without guarantor BOI is going to give anybody money.

Funny , bitter but what can we do Na....please apply for TEEf...I just submitted my application today..it cam out today..closes by march...it's a 5000 dolar grant for 1000 African entre preneur
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by abayomi23(f): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
my people Nigeria and APC is full of deceit, i know a person that has submitted 2 guarantors with certified statement of networth and all sorts letter to guarantee the loan but uptill now NO payment have been made. BOI kept requesting for one crazy document to another crazy document , unfortunately for this YES-P applicant he has not seen any offer letter from boi. you guys are even lucky to have seen offer letter but could not get a guarantor. my person have guarantors but no offer letter. NIGERIAN and BANK OF INDUSTRY is a fraud.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by blackprowler: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nigerians have to realise "as a way out of this present crisis, GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS; GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM"
Can you believe it is an actual quote from US president Ronald Reagan? It is in Nigeria that this is gospel truth - not America. I don't participate in government things

1 Like

Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by Mavoro: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2017
dexter1983:

Funny , bitter but what can we do Na....please apply for TEEf...I just submitted my application today..it cam out today..closes by march...it's a 5000 dolar grant for 1000 African entre preneur
Thanks, will do.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by abayomi23(f): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2017
dexter1983 :
Funny , bitter but what can we do Na....please apply for
TEEf...I just submitted my application today..it cam out
today..closes by march...it's a 5000 dolar grant for 1000
African entre preneur
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you give us or post the TEEF website so that we can also apply?
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by dexter1983(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2017
abayomi23:
dexter1983 :
Funny , bitter but what can we do Na....please apply for
TEEf...I just submitted my application today..it cam out
today..closes by march...it's a 5000 dolar grant for 1000
African entre preneur
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you give us or post the TEEF website so that we can also apply?

http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/programme/
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by itsMaxwell: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2017
@edoman2016
Thank you for pointing that out. I think i should have sought his permission before doing that. I just called him now to let him know and he said I should use his office line instead. So please, if you have saved the previous number before, use this instead
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by Mavoro: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
mobi5592:
Im in for the protest and i live in abuja... I have the email contact of cohort 2 participants for those in abuja, you might want to reach out to them too. Number counts.
Please join the group with this link and invite other participants resident in Abuja. https:///JVTgcwi2Gk0LNDL6MQfwEG
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by ol2012: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
dexter1983:

Hello bro,

Please clarify, are guarantors required to be provided when submitting application or after loan approval i.e. after collecting offer letter?

Thanks and happy new year
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by dexter1983(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
ol2012:

Hello bro,

Please clarify, are guarantors required to be provided when submitting application or after loan approval i.e. after collecting offer letter?

Thanks and happy new year

after offer letter...its is a post approval condition. without it,disbursement wont take place

1 Like

Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by dexter1983(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
How about an open letter to the president on this YES-P? I think if we can sponsor it on punch newspaper or one of the media houses..we will get desired result, that is if we are ready to sponsor it in any print media houses...it willtake a whole page in Punch newspaper..everyone that needs to hear will hear about it asap.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by Mavoro: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
dexter1983:
How about an open letter to the president on this YES-P? I think if we can sponsor it on punch newspaper or one of the media houses..we will get desired result, that is if we are ready to sponsor it in any print media houses...it willtake a whole page in Punch newspaper..everyone that needs to hear will hear about it asap.
Let me see if the Abuja meeting will work or not.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by dexter1983(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mavoro:
Let me see if the Abuja meeting will work or not.

i have written a 3-5 page detailed letter to the president on this which will require little fact check and editing and we can pay 1k or 500h each to raise about 200k to print it in punch. lets see how the abuja outing goes sha...i believe this will send a strong message to all concerned and wide coverage too. if we can get 200 boi applicants we can do this...
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by Mavoro: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
dexter1983:

i have written a 3-5 page detailed letter to the president on this which will require little fact check and editing and we can pay 1k or 500h each to raise about 200k to print it in punch. lets see how the abuja outing goes sha...i believe this will send a strong message to all concerned and wide coverage too. if we can get 200 boi applicants we can do this...
Nice one, i just hope Abuja yields positive result.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by dexter1983(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mavoro:
Nice one, i just hope Abuja yields positive result.

Any media coverage for the abuja protest?media is key in this agenda
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by Jethrolite(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2017
dexter1983:

Any media coverage for the abuja protest?media is key in this agenda
Let me get there first.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by edoman2016: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Any update about the protest?
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by alagbabenjamin: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2017
I can state with some degree of certainty that the requirement to have a guarantor worth 5m is not true. I would suggest you visit any of their office closest to you to find out the status of your application. Forget what was said during the training program first and let them tell you in person.
I've been in and out of their Abeokuta office and my own experience isnt what the op raised, met a guy there who was very helpful. No harm in trying.
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by Jethrolite(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2017
alagbabenjamin:
I can state with some degree of certainty that the requirement to have a guarantor worth 5m is not true. I would suggest you visit any of their office closest to you to find out the status of your application. Forget what was said during the training program first and let them tell you in person.
I've been in and out of their Abeokuta office and my own experience isnt what the op raised, met a guy there who was very helpful. No harm in trying.
Have you received your money by presenting just your post secondary result as collateral?
Re: BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman / Touching Lives International (TLI) / Concerns As One Pound Trades For ₦‎1000 At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.