Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

15 Highest Paying Online Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs (21122 Views)

Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know / The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree / 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by emmanuelbrown26: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Op tell us how to register and requirements
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by 2tek: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2016
MMM pays very high too.

17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.
7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.
12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one

2 Likes

Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2016
Blogging not mentioned? I dont understand all this op,the best shot we got in this tech world is to innovate something by ourselves.And if it prospers,we can earn.Big tech companies like Apple didnt sit around doing all this you mentioned.They went ahead and created something.The tech world is becoming more competitive than ever,do you think anyone can beat facebook?

1 Like

Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by iamharkinwaley: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2016
iykepromotions:
most of them are complicated to start. try domain flipping. much easier than these ones and the result is almost instant.
Chairman I beg show me the way, pls teach me the step in doing things like this, I want to make money to, pls sir.
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by oxygen247(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
none works on Nigeria. baskards will not allow them be, for now it's only MMM

Are they working in any African country?
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2016
funkyibodude:
Mtcheww those places are in the UK.
In Nigeria here's the list
1. MMM. 2. Ultimate cycler 3. Yahoo Yahoo 4. Blogging tongue tongue
What? Who taught you this??
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by judeede: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Pls how can one apply for any of this online jobs that you have just posted ?
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by judeede: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2016
Pls how can one apply for any of this online jobs that you have just posted ?
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Aywire(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Kemzeee1:
pls am interested in blogging can u teach?

to start blogging, u need to own a blog first, i can build one and teach u how to earn from it too. Check my status, contact me, whatsapp only
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by funkyibodude(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

What? Who taught you this??
APC led administration tongue
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Luukasz(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Teniolasmart:
which one is a suitable for an undergraduate(actually we never even resume 100 level sef(futa))

When is futa gon resume?
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Teniolasmart: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Luukasz:
When is futa gon resume?
jan 3

1 Like

Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by leyemok(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2016
what of Bet9ja online? e no dey pay well?
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by miqos02(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
leyemok:
what of Bet9ja online? e no dey pay well?
hmmm
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Luukasz(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Teniolasmart:
jan 3
k...did futa make use of point system or interview?
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Benjax(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
I love this. I have always hoped to come unto online stuffs. Please who can put me through blogging and domain parking/selling.
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by damexluv03: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
please is futa still releasing another list?
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Teniolasmart: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Luukasz:
k...did futa make use of point system or interview?
point
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Luukasz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Teniolasmart:
point
Whats their point system i have a cousin who wants to choose FUTA in the next year UTME,computer science. Kindly post the procedure to me.
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by GreatManBee: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
konjinus:
15 highest paying online jobs

An average Facebook user can spend at least 5 hours straight chatting with friends and going through news feeds. Now imagine the amount of money you could earn with an online job. There are many online jobs that pay very well and you can make a fortune from. This post will be about the highest paying online jobs that is available on the internet. The currency will be in pounds however you can receive these payment directly into your local account depending on the agreement with your employer. The countries of the companies will also be mentioned even though it doesn’t really matter.

1. Company- computer people (Dublin)
Online product manager $70000 pa

2. Company- Michael page (south west London)
Head of compliance – online trading $unspecified

3. Company- Michael page (south west London)
Online trading manager $60000

4. Company- in touch games (Birmingham)
Bingo chat room manager- online chat $34000

5. Company- in touch games (Birmingham)
Online social media manager $40000

6. Company- Charter Selection (Hertfordshire)
Online content executive $28000

7. Company- nationwide placements (Coventry)
Online customer service advisor $20000

8. Company- Wallace Hind selection (Milton Keynes)
Marketing executive $25000

9. Company- Wallace Hind selection (Milton Keynes)
Marketing executive- traditional and online $25000

10. Company- Wallace Hind selection (Milton Keynes)
Marketing executive $25000

11. company- hiring people (ruislip)
Warehouse and online sales assistant $15000

12. company- ADLIB (Wiltshire)
Online copywriter $22000

13. company- Robert half tech (west London)
Online visual merchandise $28000

14. company- hays (north Yorkshire)
Online proposition manager $40000

15. company- macildowie associates (Leicester)
Online support consultant
http://www.yakshub.com.ng/2016/12/15-highest-paying-online-jobs.html?m=1
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by emmanuelbrown26: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2016
@op can a nigerian participate in this online job
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Gamelord007: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions
Re: 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs by Gamelord007: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia / WAEC Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply / BBC World Service Nationwide Recruitment 2017 (28 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.