Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison (2168 Views)

IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Kalu Visit To Kanu Is Wrong For Both Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by AmadiAba: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu’s younger brother, Prince Emmanuel and a Chieftain of the All Progressives Alliance (APC), Chief Okey Nwagbara have commended businessman and former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu for visiting the IPOB leader in prison.

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/311552

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by menxer: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Did the report say Nnamdi Kanu's brother is an APC chieftain?

If that is true IPOB is a scam.

PS: I gaffed
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by AmadiAba: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seems you need a refresher course on English language.

menxer:

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by JimiOgunlola: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
BTW I thought we yoruba muslims abuobakus and akobatas of fulanis say nnamdi kanu will be singing nigerian national anthem this christmas. What happen?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by menxer: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
AmadiAba:
Seems you need a refresher course on English language.

I bet you do.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by najoke: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
[s]
JimiOgunlola:

BTW I thought we yoruba muslims abuobakus and akobatas of fulanis say nnamdi kanu will be singing nigerian national anthem this christmas. What happen?
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by pcei: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by hoodmenconcept(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
menxer:

Who is your english tutor ?

Nnamdi Akin Kanu , please don't listen to those hypocrites igbos, they are biafra betrayer.
aluta continua vitoria e certa

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyoruba#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Who is your english tutor ?

Nnamdi Akin Kanu , please don't listen to those hypocrites igbos, they are biafra betrayer.
aluta continua vitoria e certa

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyoruba#

yoruba made this comnent?
abeg some1 come im pour me cold watermak i wake up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by hoodmenconcept(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

yoruba made this comnent?
abeg some1 come im pour me cold watermak i wake up

LOL, for your information, I'm a Yoruba and a Muslim.

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

LOL, for your information, I'm a Yoruba and a Muslim.

#supportbiafra# #proudlyyoruba#
ayam not understanding ooh tell me u ar jokin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by hoodmenconcept(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ayam not understanding ooh tell me u ar jokin

Check all my previous post n comments.
You can start following my post and comments. I am always Biafra supporter from onset.

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Check all my previous post n comments.
You can start following my post and comments. I am always Biafra supporter from onset.

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#
hm nawao.
is ur mum igbo or i guess ur galfrend is igbo n biafran supporter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by hoodmenconcept(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

hm nawao.

Well none!
Only my girlfriend is an Igbo but I have been Biafra supporter before I meet her and funny enough, she is not even interested in Biafra, I'm the one that always motivate her.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by mbaboy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
U have eyes but u don't make use of it properly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Well none!
Only my girlfriend is an Igbo but I have been Biafra supporter before I meet her and funny enough, she is not even interested in Biafra, I'm the one that always motivate her.

hm!.. nawao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by T9ksy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

hm nawao.

Geez! Are you for real

Fyi, am a true breed yoruba "shoin of the shoil" and proudly so. I have no connection whatsoever with ibos, be it male friends, aunties,

uncles, cousins, ex-g/friends ati be be lo (etc) BUT that not withstanding, am in full support of biafra. However this does not mean that, am

willing to put my head on the block for biafra but will certainly do so (if push comes to shove), for yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
T9ksy:

Geez! Are you for real

Fyi, am a true breed yoruba "shoin of the shoil" and proudly so. I have no connection whatsoever with ibos, be it male friends, aunties,

uncles, cousins, ex-g/friends ati be be lo (etc) BUT that not withstanding, am in full support of biafra. However this does not mean that, am

willing to put my head on the block for biafra but will certainly do so (if push comes to shove), for yorubaland.

hmm ayam not understanding ooh.
e be like say i go my thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) / BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari / Enough Of Ethnic/tribal Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.