Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) (2168 Views)

See What A Woman Did Because Gov. Obiano Demolished Her Shop(photos) / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by broseme: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Here are trending photos and video of a Nigerian woman who becomee ‘insane’ after Governor Ambode demolished her Otodo Gbame home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BkAYBlPBZw

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-woman-goes-after-ambode.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by HungerBAD: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by Franzinni: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mad kwa!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerian government and demolition..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by Franzinni: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
nice cooked up story... Still put maggi abeg...
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by vizkiz: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
I am sure she has been notified years before the demolition. If she wasn't then this is a big opportunity to make cool cash.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
When he demolish the house wey the madness don dey wear rubber. This one look like old madness
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by NextGovernor(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Three main problem we have in Nigeria.

1. The government.
2. Religion.
2. Bloggers who will see A and say it's B.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by SmartchoicesNG: 5:17am On Mar 23, 2017
vizkiz:
I am sure she has been notified years before the demolition. If she wasn't then this is a big opportunity to make cool cash.
May your house be demolished too in Jesus name amen. As you have refused to show mercy to the poor and needy woman may mercy............ From your abode... Amen.
There are some more. I only spoke according to blical principles and as it's written in the Bible. Nothing personal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by greatgod2012(f): 5:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Proof please!

Lienus blogger!
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) by Shossie(f): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2017
vizkiz:
I tire oo, even the one going on in my area, we got the notification like months, some people still refused to break down the metres they were asked to break down and so the govt came and they demolished the house in a bad way. Whose fault? Carry your plan to the govt and stop building houses on govt road.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari / Former President Goodluck Has Uploaded Excerpt From Reno Omokiri Book: / Enough Of Ethnic/tribal Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.