Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) (2506 Views)

Download GB Instagram APK V20 (latest - 2020) / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) by sudaisalhassan: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
MOST IMPORTANT UPDATESAY NO TO LAGS ANYMORE.
LAGS FIXED RADICALLY.

* The possibility of hiding to appear
* privacy options
* the possibility to distinguish between collective messages and regular
* possibility of a lock for Watts in August password
* the possibility of sending video size 30MB instead of 16 MB
* ​​the possibility of sending 90 image at once without 10
* possibility of a case of the number ofdependent characters 250 instead of139 symbols
* the possibility of pressure on the linkswithout storing the message sender or thenumber of the owner
* counter statistics for groups
* View the media without loading
* the possibility to hide the name and the date when copying two or more
* ability to copy status
* the possibility of changing the program format, and change the program icon The notices
* and many more features.

√√√What's New In v5.15?

*[ New ] Base Updated to 2.16.259
*[ Exclusive ] Ability to Send Audio Clip upto 100mb instead of 16mb
*[ Unlocked ] All Hidden Features (Gifs, Mentions, Doodle, MultiCast etc.)
*[ Added ] Option to Change Background Color of Invite Button in Contacts Screen (Mod 2.4.10A)
*[ Added ] Option to Change Color of attached contact icon on Main Screen (Mod 2.32.2)
*[ Fixed ] Error Sending Videos in Few Devices
*[ Fixed ] White Screen while AttachingImages in Few Devices Other Stability Fixes....

continue reading @

Download GB WhatsApp v5.15 Apk (Three GBWhatsapp: Dual+Plus+Third)

http://www.techskyhub.ga/2016/12/download-gb-whatsapp-v515-apk-three.html
Re: Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) by sudaisalhassan: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2016
post it
Re: Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) by amijid2012(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2017
sudaisalhassan:
MOST IMPORTANT UPDATESAY NO TO LAGS ANYMORE.
LAGS FIXED RADICALLY.

* The possibility of hiding to appear
* privacy options
* the possibility to distinguish between collective messages and regular
* possibility of a lock for Watts in August password
* the possibility of sending video size 30MB instead of 16 MB
* ​​the possibility of sending 90 image at once without 10
* possibility of a case of the number ofdependent characters 250 instead of139 symbols
* the possibility of pressure on the linkswithout storing the message sender or thenumber of the owner
* counter statistics for groups
* View the media without loading
* the possibility to hide the name and the date when copying two or more
* ability to copy status
* the possibility of changing the program format, and change the program icon The notices
* and many more features.

√√√What's New In v5.15?

*[ New ] Base Updated to 2.16.259
*[ Exclusive ] Ability to Send Audio Clip upto 100mb instead of 16mb
*[ Unlocked ] All Hidden Features (Gifs, Mentions, Doodle, MultiCast etc.)
*[ Added ] Option to Change Background Color of Invite Button in Contacts Screen (Mod 2.4.10A)
*[ Added ] Option to Change Color of attached contact icon on Main Screen (Mod 2.32.2)
*[ Fixed ] Error Sending Videos in Few Devices
*[ Fixed ] White Screen while AttachingImages in Few Devices Other Stability Fixes....

continue reading @

Download GB WhatsApp v5.15 Apk (Three GBWhatsapp: Dual+Plus+Third)

http://www.techskyhub.ga/2016/12/download-gb-whatsapp-v515-apk-three.html
I downloaded it on my Q5, working well but I can't send pics or videos. , pls is there any solution to that?
Re: Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) by sudaisalhassan: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
check it out
Re: Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) by rookidmart: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
I miss WAMOD. You can use two accounts on the same app with seamless switching.
Re: Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) by sudaisalhassan: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2017
yes u can
Re: Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) by Xavier0980: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
amijid2012:
I downloaded it on my Q5, working well but I can't send pics or videos. , pls is there any solution to that?
I think you are having this issue because this version of GBWhatsApp is now out dated try this new version of GBWhatsApp Apk to solve it.
Re: Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) by billwetson: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xavier0980:

I think you are having this issue because this version of GBWhatsApp is now out dated try this new version of GBWhatsApp Apk to solve it.

Yes you are absolutely right I am totally agree with you.
Re: Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) by roider2: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2023
You should try this GB WhatsApp Latest Version

(1) (Reply)

SAMSUNG S8+ 64gb With Pack and Assesories @75k / I Need A Sonyericsson W995 Phone / Can Network Providers Track Stolen Blackberry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.