Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? (54799 Views)

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by fof1: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
airminem:
I have a 7 month old baby. Ever since the birth, my guy won't get close to me in any sexual way. I have tried everything, but he says he's not in the mood. I don't know what to do or what to think. Please help.

MY DR.PLS CALM UR BODY DOWN.DONT BE AFRAID.HE IS NOT RUNNING OUTSIDE.HE ONLY WANTS TO RESPECT U AND HIS BABY. TAKE HIM GENTLY DONT RUSH HIM AND DON'T DRIVE HIM AWAY because OF UR DEMANDS. JUST PLAY GENTLY WITH HIM.HE WIL BE BACK TO WORK BUT ENSURE U ARE SAFE.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by andyanders: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Op, have you tried to find out why he doesn't wanna come close to you after child birth?Could it be that you have failed to understand your looks after giving birth to your baby? Could it be that you do not take care of your hygiene after birth?

There are some women that stink like poo after child's birth and fail to keep themselves neat. They do not understand that they should birth always and apply deodorants that would take off those odors that comes with child birth. It could be that your guy is the type that cannot be open to tell you the truth. Most ladies tend to ignore most of their responsibilities of taking care of their environment and their body after birth while expecting their guy to still jump on them after noticing those negative side of theirs.

Op, go back and look at yourself properly to know where you have gone wrong after your child's birth. Most ladies forget themselves and even their environement after birth. Most ladies after birth , you cannot even enter their room because of the odor that emanates from their room or house.
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Obason22(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
this is my experience some time 2006, I met a lady at enrollment centre somewhere in Kogi state, I never knew she was pregnant for somebody, unfortunately I went in with her after her initial gra-gra, in d following week she came to my apartment after some pep talk we decided to let d cat off d hook, but she insisted dat I most go in without condom which I did, later she came complaining dat she mis her period, I took her to a friend dat helped me to removed d stuff, everything happen at my present and period of 8 months I was like no lady should come around me, even when she confess to me dat d baby was not mind, I told her no problem but did go in with her or my rightfull girlfriend for over 8months cos of what I saw. so may be ur guy have seen d same thing and decided to keep off for a while , jst keep watching?
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by vani86: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Hey fvcker.... I wasnt referring to you. Drag my fam into this again nd I'll ask nature to make you dumber than you already are.

You're simply a nutjob tha common sense disowned.

Fvck off dunce

Like i said, you are a big, irresponsible, immature bigot.

Out of the 2 of us, who came up with a comment that smells of lunacy.

Conjure nature and your voodoo thing.

Keyboard warrior
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by shyling(f): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
pocohantas:

Hypocrite.
Why didn't you advise the man getting twice a way to change his dressing? Get someone to reduce the burden on his wife.
Get a hotel room...
Or you think women don't stop finding men unattractve.

This was your advice to him.
Some of you are on a mission to break homes.
see monitoring
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by africanusvu(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
airminem:
I have a 7 month old baby. Ever since the birth, my guy won't get close to me in any sexual way. I have tried everything, but he says he's not in the mood. I don't know what to do or what to think. Please help.
.Just 7mnths old.he may be spacing conscious.But pls alow me to go a bit raw.as a maried man.i observe most of our women gives up on their physique.hygience.etc after 1st child.they alow d breast to go flat.alow d pusy to sag.the tommy got swolen wit cracks.too weak to aply make ups.go out of shape.after 1st and 2nd born.u began to wonder if this is that ur BABY 3yrs back.some loose all their romantic characters and turn to naggin.somtimes my wif wil just tel me'Nnaa IF U WANT TO DO ANYTHING BE FAST JOO.I WANT TO SLEEP.sometimes i wil be in action and nest thing i wil hear is.JUDE.THEY DRIVE THESE KIDS FRM SCHOOL TODAY.ANUOFIA.SO OTU KA IMA KA ESI ARA.,My dick wil just go limp inside her.then she wil say.OZU NWOKE.U MUST AV OVER DRUNK AND CANT EVEN PERFORM

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by shyling(f): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
fof1:

MY DR.PLS CALM UR BODY DOWN.DONT BE AFRAID.HE IS NOT RUNNING OUTSIDE.HE ONLY WANTS TO RESPECT U AND HIS BABY. TAKE HIM GENTLY DONT RUSH HIM AND DON'T DRIVE HIM AWAY because OF UR DEMANDS. JUST PLAY GENTLY WITH HIM.HE WIL BE BACK TO WORK BUT ENSURE U ARE SAFE.
was he ready for a baby?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by seenter84: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is exactly happening to me....
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by cuteboy2: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
With this serious recession, women mind still dey for sex?

My dear women, please note that a man's libido is inversely proportional to the economic health of the nation.

With not enough money to feed the home and take care of all the responsibilities, the last thing in men's mind is sex.

I thought women don't like sex before?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Markikus: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nairaland has turned to something else.. A lot of immature responses.. Seun needs to introduce some age control restrictions on some thread.. Meanwhile Op, gone were those days when you could get a reasonable advise on nairaland, not anymore.
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by dejy8316: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
give him time,then most importantly talk to him while he's relaxed and in a compassionate mood.dress more sexy but not sluty
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by lielbree: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Maybe you gave birth in is presence
I've given birth 4times with my husband right there!

He is still attracted to me. This guy has a side chic

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by lielbree: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
seenter84:
This is exactly happening to me....

What's the communication like? Do you guys still talk and play as before?
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
I have said it times without numbers that to understand a woman is rocket science the same women that would say. There husband likes too much sex are the same women to complain that there husband don't wanna have sex with them angry . I will continue telling guys to stop wasting there times trying to understand women because its 99.9% impossible just be yourself and do you. This is the description of women;
Yes = yes
No=yes
No = no
Yes = no
Yes= maybe
No = maybe
Maybe = yes and no
Women are just not straight forward and they can never be, a woman can pretend to a man for decades u would not still know her #fact

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by tbliss22(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rhea:

For now, focus on baby and yourself. Trim those pregnancy fat off (no offense, but we all get them after birth). Tighten up the V with Kegel exercises. Nothing radical...simple pushups and ab crunches everyday. Eat whatever you like as long as you work out 3X a week. In 3 months, he will be drooling over you. Men notice things like that. Then you can start your own shakara aloje.

Men can be ironic some times. When you want to give up on child bearing and focus on regaining your prenupt body physique, they get all Hot and booom....you're laid again and counting down to 9 months.

Epic!!
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by lielbree: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
But I thought girls don't like sex!!

Nawa oo...
You must be HORRIBLE in bed to think that

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by lielbree: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
tbliss22:

Epic!!
If this were a man complaining of sex starvation, everyone would say cheat on her

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by tbliss22(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
lielbree:

If this were a man complaining of sex starvation, everyone would say cheat on her

That's nairaland for you...

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by cuteboy2: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
MizTyna:

Why? How long should she wait? 7years?
Blood of Buhari! So women like sex like this?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by odigiri1983(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Lmao!! Oga still dey calculate expenses and stress that he went through, am sure that is what is killing the mood.

Ps-Work on yourself, loose all that babyfat, wear bumshorts, seduce that man jare!!! If all nor work, RAPE HIM!!! Nah ur husband grin grin
hahahahahahahaaha....una go kill person with laugh
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Jadoskii(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
EgusiSoup:

you want to be screwing after 7 months?

I think you should respect yourself for a while.
oga she az needs now.....forget say the place go wide pass express road.....the man no try jare

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by alizma: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pidgin2:
Your husband is cheating on you.
is that your conclusion? is not usually the case pls. someone just raised what I consider as the cause now which is, possibly the guy witness all the process of giving birth which is very much enough to turn some men off for a long time.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
bbmpin:
[b] He no longer finds you attractive!

Don't talk to him about it that will increase his distaste in you

Its going to take alot of work on your part to fix this

After child birth many things about you changes, besides stretchmarks and other natural "reversible" damages that have taken place

Most times, the way you are dressed and the smell of child poo or vomit can be reprehensive to him

Getting him to see you as his sexy beautiful wife again is a mind thing(you are going to have to manipulate him)

First up change your dressing, i have seen decently dressed women that are sexy

Stop being naked in his presence(build curiosity in him)

Create the mood, Men aren't mind readers, they don't get hints, if it's not blatant they'll probably miss it.

Choose a time when your mum is with the baby in the parlor and remind him of what he is missing, be very nasty with him

Or....... You can be extreme and make it memorable.

Buy a sexy gown, book a hotel room, leave your baby with your mum for a night, invite him over, screw senses back into his head
[/b]
grin grin cheesy
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by lielbree: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
tbliss22:

That's nairaland for you...
It's sickening. Almost all the boys here are bush rats
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by calabardick(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
You're his baby mam, He's your guy, your boyfriend, not your husband so you have the right to remain silent or else carry your cheap body and go

Why should you even born for him when you're not legally married?

Baby mamas everywhere. Damn!
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by yibomustgo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
airminem:

Actually, MizMyColi created this thread. I can see her watching and not commenting. I snooped on her and found out the author of this thread is no one but MizMyColi.

So you like sex?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Elnino4ladies: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Send me your number let me continue from where he stopped

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by arixsto2(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
LordIsaac:
Now the test....if sex was the attracting factor and basis of your marriage, you may as well say goodbye to the fairytale. If it is something else, that something else is not threatened yet, so give it time...ignore the sex for 6months, he'll come by!

who be this weird!
Just read this again
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Lexusgs430: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
airminem:

Let's sincerely hope he is turned off sex completely and not just with you !!!!!!!!!
If the former is the case, therapy could help him. If it's the latter, he cannot imagine entering the same place a baby's head popped out from...........

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
its seems you have demystify you pussy in his presence (probly during child birth). we fail to realise pussy and sex is just putting a dick in a hole. the pleasure of sex is from curiosity and the mystery of pussy. ladies! Keep your husband away from Labour room, keep your period away from him, keep away your used panties and bra. let him see your pussy as a paradise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by yinkslinks(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
haba pikin never reach a year, toooootooooo don dey inch u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
airminem:

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by tochivitus(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
dhtml18:

CONJUGAL RIGHTS exist in marriage only - as far as i know, she has not said they are married - a wife cannot refer to her hubby as my guy

did she say they ain't married before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.