Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? (54798 Views)

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by walosky(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
airminem:
I have a 7 month old baby. Ever since the birth, my guy won't get close to me in any sexual way. I have tried everything, but he says he's not in the mood. I don't know what to do or what to think. Please help.
Babe forget story! ur pussy don sag coupled with d fact u sustained a tear in d proess of during delivery. infact tell ur obstetrician to suture ur birth canal thereby making out cavity for a carrot- like size and not cucumber grin
airminem:
I have a 7 month old baby. Ever since the birth, my guy won't get close to me in any sexual way. I have tried everything, but he says he's not in the mood. I don't know what to do or what to think. Please help.
Babe forget story! ur pussy don sag coupled with d fact u sustained a tear in d proess of during delivery. infact tell ur obstetrician to suture ur birth canal thereby making out cavity for a carrot- like size and not cucumber

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by nwakibie3(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ur guy or Ur husband

Are u a baby mama or the guy is different from ur husband
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by CircleOfWilis: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zedoo:
Wetin concern Una if she never marry?
Such hypocrites!!!!
Silly Africans who worship and adore world reknown baby mamas and American widely spread sl.uts and follow and immitate their styles on channels like E and the rest of them are here judging a lady...bcause she Is on nairaland....and she no be celebrity.
If you have nothing to contribute shut that hole and just read...

And if she is really married, then I would like to have her kind of wife...
Who will call me her guy....

Wetin be "husband" Na title Wey dey increase bank account block?
Abi e go give u heavenly orgasm?

If you are married you are married....and some people love to keep it less serious and rubbing it everywhere with the husband n wife thing....especially on a social forum....

Such hypocrites who follow yeyebrities jumping from marriage to marriage at the drop of a hat.....and now this lady is asking fr advise Una dey do like say Una even get better thing to yarn....

Esp dese ladies...

Such low class.
Are u a baby mama...

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Go commit suicide.
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by benzems(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Since you said your guy
just show him this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dids1L67ts
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
dasparrow:

And where did you read that she is married? You think that every lady who has given birth is married? Did you not see her refer to the man who is the father of her child as her "guy"?

@Post

Your guy does not want your vargina again. It is overstretched and no longer tight as before. He has decided to move on with his life considering that you ain't his wife to begin with. You have just been played like a game of chess, lol grin

Read what you wrote and see if you made one iota of sense,Mr.Intelligence!! Maybe you forgot the Op has a baby,and you don't know the stuff women go through!
If the Vagina has expanded and you want to leave her,fine! It means your d**k was pencil-sized in the first place! Abeg Swerve! Make men with "real packages talk"...

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by chiefojiji(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
recession poo!

if he do am no, by d time ur 7months old baby go clock 1, another 5months old belle don dey shoot out.

ps: how much is pampers now sef

well try and buy in as much condom and litter it all around the room.
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Ninilowo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Lmao!! Oga still dey calculate expenses and stress that he went through, am sure that is what is killing the mood.

Ps-Work on yourself, loose all that babyfat, wear bumshorts, seduce that man jare!!! If all nor work, RAPE HIM!!! Nah ur husband grin grin
You are 90% correct. The expenses might not be the issue buh some women can make u pass thru hell when they are pregnant that u ll swear never to move near them again after delivery
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
But I thought girls don't like sex!!

Nawa oo...
this is the post that made me enter this thread. I don see am, una bye.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by pussyAvenger: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
But I thought girls don't like sex!!

Nawa oo...
your papa born u well..na so day form ...but as soon as day marry...boom!
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Opeolami(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Lmao!! Oga still dey calculate expenses and stress that he went through, am sure that is what is killing the mood.

Ps-Work on yourself, loose all that babyfat, wear bumshorts, seduce that man jare!!! If all nor work, RAPE HIM!!! Nah ur husband grin grin

I support you jawe. Rape am God no go vex joor
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by newyorks(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
point of correction! She Said her guy not her husband.
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by sweetilicious(f): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

Lol
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by kennydotkom(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
While some comment wil make sense. Some will jus make u to start laughing alone on ur bedroom frm abuse etc. ,,, nairaland its a place of fun.
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by EgusiSoup: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
MizTyna:

I will pour Urhobo pepper soup on yours, you'll probably need
another set of eyes after that

cheesy
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by sollybaby(f): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
you might think he's cheating on you but he's not.. maybe he has some issues.. Noh go cheat oo.. abeg! Nd the guy sef why would he say NO to u..
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by popcykaylah(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
EgusiSoup:

you want to be screwing after 7 months?

I think you should respect yourself for a while.
You are wrong ..theres nothing wrong in having sex 7months after delivery..all she needs to do is properly monitor her menstral cycle. .sex isn't just for making babies by for pleasure aswell

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Kassidy90(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmmm! I guess it's a normal thing sha coz for about 4months when my wife delivered I dint feel going near her for some reasons like vagina tear during delivery
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Maybe you gave birth in is presence
sorry it should be this way "Maybe u gave birth in (his) not (is)

thanks
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by deejayzeez: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
hiii, here is a way out to making ur guy regain interest and be confident in sex making with you again read more at- http://uncledeji.com.ng
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by MizOmalicha(f): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
EgusiSoup:

you want to be screwing after 7 months?

I think you should respect yourself for a while.
7months is very very ok! Even after 6weeks doctors give u d go ahead to straff so long as u r ok down dere n not discharging lochia

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by jife(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
He may likely be cheating,
Just don't force him, don't talk to him about it, dress up hot and leave the house in his presence without baby,get sexy night wears, mind your business but don't keep distance, most of all PRAY! God also put sex in marriage to bond couples together, Pray and have faith, it may take a while but God will do it. Married Men and women should know we all have sexual and emotional needs. Never deny your partner any of them because marriage and child rearing is stressful.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by mecussey(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
airminem:

My sis...that experience no be here...oooo....for the guy to witness how the doc take knife tear ur thing...plus all the shoutings at labor room plus omugwo plus baby milk may be sma gold...his thing no go ever respond unless he has enough lalals. Na why guys wey dey steal am or bf gf dey enjoy bc they are not puting a dime. If u want ur guy to come back to sexxx...find a way to let him know that with or without money, you are there and after all...look sexy
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by vani86: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... I wasnt even competing who had the best comment. If your grey matter was really functioning, you'd see that.

Oh. I see, you seem like an atheist. No wonder you act like your ape ancestors.

I'd insult your mother for your lack of sense and focus on your business but no... I'm not like you. I respect people mothers.

Sule. Lol.

If only you can understand a write up, all that have come out of your mouth is absolute drivel

1, i never insulted your mum, i asked a question to make you use 2%of your brain since you don't use it. And what was your reply, curses. Nigger you are a kid. And this is my last reply to you
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by LastProphet: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
what were u expecting out of marriage? hmm, u havent seen anything yet, so u think it is a bed of roses? see if u ever call him to discuss it, or report him to anybody, u will forever loose the last little attraction he probably has left for u. Just keep ur mouth shut, start working on ur appearance, give an excuse to sleep with the baby in another room, remove sex completely from ur mind and dont ever, i repeat, ever! suggest sex to him. let him be, trim ur body down, try to avoid too much breast sagging while u breastfeed, stop showing him ur body, but remain a good and calm partner, he will eventually come around. many men get irritated understandably of pregnant women or breastfeeding mom, its natural. all those smuling couples u saw in church that made u long to marry are going through that but they make sure they smile for the cameras. its tough but u will overcome, sorry

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by 3mmyz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Get married, then he'll touch you.
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
vani86:

If only you can understand a write up, all that have come out of your mouth is absolute drivel

1, i never insulted your mum, i asked a question to make you use 2%of your brain since you don't use it. And what was your reply, curses. Nigger you are a kid. And this is my last reply to you
just shut up already. You're trying too hard to seem sensible.

Goodnight bro
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by mrsfavour(f): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Something is wrong. 7 months ? mine worries me about it even b4 i go for 6wks post delivery examination. and we have kids ,not even a child.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by mecussey(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

Even though u dey sober...dey drunk...but u make sense. But u see that baby fat side...i dey like am...we need more flesh and more vibrations.
Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Same here too. Since my baby arrived 7months now, I lost interest. Well my wife made me loose it sha. I find peace in the sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by osenidvdg(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
I wish i marry someone like u

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? by dntaskme(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2016
soberdrunk:

grin grin no crime attach ba yr tin is yr tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.