Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? (668 Views)

7 Signs It’s About Time You Called It A Quit In Your Relationship / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
I am sick and tied of my gf malicious attitude. How can I call it a quit without hurting her? Cos she is a she-devil.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2009
Our third daily installment on your hate life. What you have written thus far reeks of immaturity and childishness maybe you are not ready for a relationship.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by iice(f): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2009
Hobbies are good.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
At least I am fishing out those that can talk too much. You are among my list.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by koolchicco: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2009
Everyone in Romance section seem 2 have one prob or d other. undecided

*walking outta here quietly*
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Godmother(f): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2009
Hmmm. . . . observing thread quietly
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Dewdeuces(f): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
1- im sorry but i cant do this anymore your 2 good for me
2-i need space to think
3-i dont think YOU love me
4-see you next year
number 5 -if she WANTS to get married tell her your not
number 6 -if she is NOT ready to get married ASK HER TO MARRY YOU lol
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2009
And you think this will drive her away?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2009
And you think these will drive her away?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
And you think these will drive her away?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Dewdeuces(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
i hope they will shocked
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Dewdeuces(f): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
wait is she crazy as in gonna cry and beg you and ish or crazy as in stab you or hit you with a car?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
Option 2.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by TheSeeker(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2009
Just tell her you don't want any more problems, limit your contacts, correspondences and conversations. After a few days or weeks depending on how bold you are, tell her you want out.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2009
I have been avoiding her calls but she now an unknown number to call me. Do I hang up immediately? Besides she now come to my house uninvited.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by TheSeeker(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
In that case, when she calls again, answer the 'blocked number' call and if she's the one, give one-word responses to whatever she says - like "Ok", "Yes", "No", etc - and if it's getting too long, tell her you need to go.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by TheSeeker(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
As for your house that she comes to, tell her you don't appreciate her coming to your house.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
That is direct chasing. She might gun me down. She is use to coming to my house. I plan to leave the state without her notice.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by TheSeeker(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
Then leave without her notice.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by SisiKill1: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
Write her a letter,

Dear Darling,
How are you, touched any pen!s in church lately? No? Aw baby, i know how turns you on and since that's not my thing, amma have to let you go. Yeah, i think it's best we go our seperate ways. . .me far away from your Nollywood loving, pen!s touching behind and you. . . Well you doing whatever the heck nollywood loving, pen!s touching freaks like you do.

Baby, i'm not a bad guy. I'm doing this for your sake really and once you get over been hurt, you'll thank me. You don't have to call me. . . I mean that, do not call me. I. . . I know how hard it would be for you, so just don't call me. Matter of fact, just pretend i don't exist.

Ok then. . . I guess that's it. Best of luck in all your future pen!s touchings.
Sincerely,
Prude.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by TheSeeker(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ He'll be dead the next day grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by koolchicco: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Write her a letter,

Dear Darling,
How are you, touched any pen!s in church lately? No? Aw baby, i know how turns you on and since that's not my thing, amma have to let you go. [/b]Yeah, i think it's best we go our seperate ways. . .me far away from your Nollywood loving, pen!s touching behind and you. . . Well you doing whatever the heck nollywood loving, pen!s touching freaks like you do.

Baby, i'm not a bad guy. I'm doing this for your sake really and once you get over been hurt, you'll thank me. You don't have to call me. . . I mean that, do not call me. I. . . I know how hard it would be for you, so just don't call me. Matter of fact, just pretend i don't exist.

[b]Ok then. . . I guess that's it. Best of luck in all your future pen!s touchings.
Sincerely,

Prude.

LWKMDDDDDDDDDDDDD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2009
@sisi kill. Are you Jamaican? I dont understand that shit you wrote there.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by OAM4J: 5:28am On Nov 17, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Write her a letter,

Dear Darling,
How are you, touched any pen!s in church lately? No? Aw baby, i know how turns you on and since that's not my thing, amma have to let you go. Yeah, i think it's best we go our seperate ways. . .me far away from your Nollywood loving, pen!s touching behind and you. . . Well you doing whatever the heck nollywood loving, pen!s touching freaks like you do.

Ok then. . . I guess that's it. Best of luck in all your future pen!s touchings.
Sincerely,
Prude.

Gbam, da bomb!!! cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by TheSeeker(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2009
Mr blazer:

@sisi kill. Are you Jamaican? I dont understand that shit you wrote there.
Your computer reads in Tagalog, so ensure next time you have a translator software
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by Mrblazer(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2009
Whatever
Re: What Is The Best Way To Call It A Quit? by galatico(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2009
It's a normal thing for most Girls even if you quit her, and leave for another one, ask yourself this question, How sure are you that the next Girl you meet won't be worst? as they say it's better to be with the devil you know, instead of being with an angel you don't know well, a word is enough for the wise .

(1) (Reply)

Test: Which You Scare Most? / Romantic Poser / I Think My Cousin Sisters Have Been Jinx With The Wrong Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.