Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST (47383 Views)

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. / There is no JESUS CHRIST! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
thedragon:

You are wrong in your first point: Christianity did not begin in Ancient Egypt. Christian scholars based their religion on the old polytheistic Egyptian religion because the Ancient Egyptian empire (before its fall to Rome) was so powerful and influential, but Christianity itself did not begin in Egypt. Ancient Egyptians were Black Africans (proven by genetic tests on King Tut, Akhenaten and their relatives) that followed what we call today pagan religions and idols like the Ra (the rebirth of the sun come anew), Anubis (the watcher of those dead as they pass on) and Ptah (the god of creation and craftsmanship).

You are right that I made a mistake in saying the Japanese followed Buddhism in the face of Christianity. Their native religion is called Shinto, I forgot. Shinto's beliefs and practies are avilable for all to read online, and you are wrong in saying Shinto involves any children sacrifice. The Japanese do have their Shinto gods spirits - Izanagi and Izanami who created Japan - but this is no more witchcraft that Christianity. I should as well that witchcraft doesn't exist. The Europeans stopped burning witches a hundred years ago because witchcraft doesn't exist. It is uneducated superstition and nothing more.

Moving on, too many ethnic group does create conflicts, but the Japanese once had many different tribes battling for supremacy. There was the Imperial clans, the Minamoto, Fujiwara and Tachibana clans, as well as their sworn underling clans. Then the noble clans Abe, Imube, etc. And so on. The same was once true of Europe and its battling clans. The operative point here is that Africans cannot put their meager differences aside like the Japanese and Europeans to work together. No African nation can gain anything by partering with Arabs. Arabs have never done anything but harm to black Africans. The Native Americans battled one each other and worked with the Europeans. In the end, the Native American tribes wiped out their dominant tribe the Aztecs for the Europeans, who in turn racially cleansed every Native American man - regardless of time for of course Europeans simply see non-Europeans as inferior - on the American continent. This deadly game is the one Africa plays, and the result will be South African apartheid for all of you. The white South Africans do not care about Nigerian tribes like they do not care about the Xhosa, Zulu, etc. All black African tribes are inferiors.

So you see, I agree with you that Africans and the African Dispora should work together. But Africans need to solve their own problems with corruptions and work together to stop corruption among elites in their countries. Other races have done it, so conceivably Africans can do it too inasmuch as they become more educated and start creating and empowering and supporting institutions to cut out corruption.

Ancient Egypt gave birth to Christianity. It was the worship of Serapis Christus also known as Ptolmey I, the general who took over after Alexander colonized Egypt. Ethiopia of present day is the first African nation colonized two thousand years ago by the Greeks. They didn't colonize Taseti or the Bachwezi, this is the real Ethiopia of Antiquity, the land of Kush, what is present day South Sudan. Their queen come out to meet Alexander with her army and was riding on an Elephant. These Bachwezi were great warriors and this was a super power in the ancient world. They had the most powerful archers in the world who could hit a man in the eye with their arrows they were so accurate. These Bachwezi were cattle herders like the present day Fulani herdsmen, they were tall, darkskin and very strong because of the drinking of the ankole cow's milk.

The Greeks ruled in Alexandria which is present day Addis ABaba of Ethiopia. The Church of Coptic was the first Christian Church. I'm telling you this was Sun Worship just like the worship of Ra. The Worship of Sango is Sun Worship. The Sun is the most powerful celestial body in the sky. Everything we do of importance is done during the Sun hours of the day. The Sunrise starts the new day and it continues all night until the next sun rise. Ptomey wasn't no fool, he was very adept in astrological magic, and he continued the rebuilding of the Temple Dendera. The Temple of Dendera has the dome ceiling with the blue paint and the entire 12 zodiac plastered in art design. These Mother Goddess temples were all up and down the Nile and outnumbered the male god temples dedicated to Ra, Amun Ra, Heru-Ra, etc The Ancient Egyptians were great magicians, but they owe their civilizations to the South, Taseti, Bachwezi Kings of the South Sudan area of the nile. The White Nile it is called.

Africa is having a long spiritual war between male god temples and female goddesses temples. This is happening in various cultures inside all the 3000 ethnic groups in Africa who can't seem to get their act together. Well, this is how come. Its a spiritual and cultural civil war that has lasted thousands of years. That what is driving the witchcraft, sodomy, cultism, corruption, etc. The Africans are so powerful they could declare the war over and regain superpower status anytime they want. Things are not what they seem. Africa is the only continent that is self sufficient and doesn't need the others for anything they want and need. Africans don't need other races for technology either because Africans are very highly creative. So the issue is spiritual in Africa.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
There is no JESUS CHRIST.

1 Share

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
KingSango:

Ancient Egypt gave birth to Christianity. It was the worship of Serapis Christus also known as Ptolmey I, the general who took over after Alexander colonized Egypt. Ethiopia of present day is the first African nation colonized two thousand years ago by the Greeks. They didn't colonize Taseti or the Bachwezi, this is the real Ethiopia of Antiquity, the land of Kush, what is present day South Sudan. Their queen come out to meet Alexander with her army and was riding on an Elephant. These Bachwezi were great warriors and this was a super power in the ancient world. They had the most powerful archers in the world who could hit a man in the eye with their arrows they were so accurate. These Bachwezi were cattle herders like the present day Fulani herdsmen, they were tall, darkskin and very strong because of the drinking of the ankole cow's milk.

The Greeks ruled in Alexandria which is present day Addis ABaba of Ethiopia. The Church of Coptic was the first Christian Church. I'm telling you this was Sun Worship just like the worship of Ra. The Worship of Sango is Sun Worship. The Sun is the most powerful celestial body in the sky. Everything we do of importance is done during the Sun hours of the day. The Sunrise starts the new day and it continues all night until the next sun rise. Ptomey wasn't no fool, he was very adept in astrological magic, and he continued the rebuilding of the Temple Dendera. The Temple of Dendera has the dome ceiling with the blue paint and the entire 12 zodiac plastered in art design. These Mother Goddess temples were all up and down the Nile and outnumbered the male god temples dedicated to Ra, Amun Ra, Heru-Ra, etc The Ancient Egyptians were great magicians, but they owe their civilizations to the South, Taseti, Bachwezi Kings of the South Sudan area of the nile. The White Nile it is called.

Africa is having a long spiritual war between male god temples and female goddesses temples. This is happening in various cultures inside all the 3000 ethnic groups in Africa who can't seem to get their act together. Well, this is how come. Its a spiritual and cultural civil war that has lasted thousands of years. That what is driving the witchcraft, sodomy, cultism, corruption, etc. The Africans are so powerful they could declare the war over and regain superpower status anytime they want. Things are not what they seem. Africa is the only continent that is self sufficient and doesn't need the others for anything they want and need. Africans don't need other races for technology either because Africans are very highly creative. So the issue is spiritual in Africa.

Ase

Love Sango
I don’t know the where the information you get, but no matter from where, I hope you don’t heartily believe in it.
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hati13:

I don’t know the where the information you get, but no matter from where, I hope you don’t heartily believe in it.

Its indisputable because its actual fact. Dr. Walter Williams has had $10,00 U.S dollars in the bank for anyone that can prove there was ever a human being walking the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. So far, no takers! grin

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
KingSango:

Its indisputable because its actual fact. Dr. Walter Williams has had $10,00 U.S dollars in the bank for anyone that can prove there was ever a human being walking the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. So far, no takers! grin

Ase

Love Sango
It isn’t only about Jesus but others also like saying Earth isn’t oval, Christianity originated in Egypt, ancient Ethiopia was South Sudan, etc.....
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hati13:

It isn’t only about Jesus but others also like saying Earth isn’t oval, Christianity originated in Egypt, ancient Ethiopia was South Sudan, etc.....

You must not be reading the main post.

Christianity originated in Egypt.

Ancient Ethiopia is South Sudan, where the Blacks are in heavy concentration who have been living on the Nile long before the Arabs ever entered Africa.

You need more research and facts to debate me. grin
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by ashjay001(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
dannycloud:
see you at the coner of hell on that day,where they will be nashin of teeth...

Ur devil has been given free reign for millions of years(according to proved science), yet, u dat av spent less than 50yrs on earth, are looking forward to gnashing of teeth in hell?

One my lecturer(Ogaga) then said; he wanna go to hell, cos of Fela, Wacko Jacko, all those fun pple, are gonna gyrate hellgrin
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
There is simply no Jesus Christ.
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
There is no Jesus Christ.
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by backtokemet: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
African people were made dependent on the idea of salvation coming from an outside source. I blame this on centuries of Arab + European terrorism which created a climate of insecurity, colonization (slavery at home), being taught eurocentric history (which promotes the myth of black inferiority), anti African propaganda in documentaries, movies etc and last but not least being ruled by a power hungry, narcissistic, murderous elite. The Cold War era gave birth to a breed of leaders who don't believe in being accountable to their people.
https://afrikaneye./2007/03/26/ignorance-in-the-la-times/

How to create millions of Christians among those you conquered:
1) create living conditions (by using puppet rulers) that will make your subjects feel help/hopeless
2) give them a symbol of hope, a savior made in your image
3) many will look at you as their savior, especially those who received your indoctrination at an early age.
4) how to reinforce the savior image: by the means of "humanitarian work" and "donations"

It's almost impossible to convince our people to give up on Jesus or Allah. No amount of historical facts or logic will do it. The tragic part is all those "revealed" religions originated from Kemetic spirituality.
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
backtokemet:
African people were made dependent on the idea of salvation coming from an outside source. I blame this on centuries of Arab + European terrorism which created a climate of insecurity, colonization (slavery at home), being taught eurocentric history (which promotes the myth of black inferiority), anti African propaganda in documentaries, movies etc and last but not least being ruled by a power hungry, narcissistic, murderous elite. The Cold War era gave birth to a breed of leaders who don't believe in being accountable to their people.
https://afrikaneye./2007/03/26/ignorance-in-the-la-times/

How to create millions of Christians among those you conquered:
1) create living conditions (by using puppet rulers) that will make your subjects feel help/hopeless
2) give them a symbol of hope, a savior made in your image
3) many will look at you as their savior, especially those who received your indoctrination at an early age.
4) how to reinforce the savior image: by the means of "humanitarian work" and "donations"

It's almost impossible to convince our people to give up on Jesus or Allah. No amount of historical facts or logic will do it. The tragic part is all those "revealed" religions originated from Kemetic spirituality.

Christianity started in Egypt and so did Freemasonry. The oldest Christian Church is in Ethiopia. Actually the oldest Freemasonry Temple is in Ethiopia. African people suffered the cause of Ham/Kam/Kemet that is sodomy, cultism and devil worship. The Northern Africans were weaker than the Southern Africans and the Phoenicians, Carthage, Moabites, Ammonites, Babylonians, and Canaanites were involved in all sorts of sodomy, witchcraft and cultism. This particular branches of Africa is what attracted the European and Arab into Egypt. They come for the powerful dark magic that made the Egyptians so powerful. Everyone wanted to join the Egyptian cults because of the Freemasonry knowledge just the same today many join the Freemasonry. Freemasonry is devil worship and sodomy and it breeds nepotism, cronyism, corruption and hatred for your fellow man. Just think a bunch of men calling themselves brothers and keeping you and me oppressed. That is what cults are doing in Nigeria and elsewhere in the African world. I'm not speaking of traditional cults but the ones that stem from Egyptian Freemasonry and those crazy religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by backtokemet: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
KingSango:

Christianity started in Egypt and so did Freemasonry. The oldest Christian Church is in Ethiopia. Actually the oldest Freemasonry Temple is in Ethiopia. African people suffered the cause of Ham/Kam/Kemet that is sodomy, cultism and devil worship. The Northern Africans were weaker than the Southern Africans and the Phoenicians, Carthage, Moabites, Ammonites, Babylonians, and Canaanites were involved in all sorts of sodomy, witchcraft and cultism. This particular branches of Africa is what attracted the European and Arab into Egypt. They come for the powerful dark magic that made the Egyptians so powerful. Everyone wanted to join the Egyptian cults because of the Freemasonry knowledge just the same today many join the Freemasonry. Freemasonry is devil worship and sodomy and it breeds nepotism, cronyism, corruption and hatred for your fellow man. Just think a bunch of men calling themselves brothers and keeping you and me oppressed. That is what cults are doing in Nigeria and elsewhere in the African world. I'm not speaking of traditional cults but the ones that stem from Egyptian Freemasonry and those crazy religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
I already knew some of that info and I aim to connect the dots. So what made the people of Kemet desire to engage in deviant / anti-life practices in the first place ? And I've heard of how Nubia would invade Kemet to make it Afrikan in essence again.
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
backtokemet:

I already knew some of that info and I aim to connect the dots. So what made the people of Kemet desire to engage in deviant / anti-life practices in the first place ? And I've heard of how Nubia would invade Kemet to make it Afrikan in essence again.

Ignorance, greed and pride.

We have to concentrate upon African rebels, rebels to our ancient order and civilization. The European and Arab are not our problem. It took another Nigeria brother to teach me that and at first I wasn't understanding, I was rebellious. grin Actually I just didn't see what he was talking about but now I know that some of the worldwide African family are involved in this curse of sodomy, evil conjuring and cultism. Traditionally we practice Virgin Queen Mother culture, that is who ruled over Nubia/Kush. There were still kings but the network of kingdoms were not be power but by the love we had for the Virgin Queen Mother. There were gardens of food and herbs everywhere and there was no currency. Sex was only for procreation, children were betrothed at young ages, so there was no loneliness because generations of one family lived in the same compounds. There were no cults because everyone could join a trade society and learn a secrets of the trade and have connections. We had armies though and we did magic. Our magick was in our blood we didn't need to do sex magick all the nasty stuff that messed up the occult tradition after Egypt began to fall. Pretty much during these times it is said the Gods lived with us.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
KingSango:

Ignorance, greed and pride.

We have to concentrate upon African rebels, rebels to our ancient order and civilization. The European and Arab are not our problem. It took another Nigeria brother to teach me that and at first I wasn't understanding, I was rebellious. grin Actually I just didn't see what he was talking about but now I know that some of the worldwide African family are involved in this curse of sodomy, evil conjuring and cultism. Traditionally we practice Virgin Queen Mother culture, that is who ruled over Nubia/Kush. There were still kings but the network of kingdoms were not be power but by the love we had for the Virgin Queen Mother. There were gardens of food and herbs everywhere and there was no currency. Sex was only for procreation, children were betrothed at young ages, so there was no loneliness because generations of one family lived in the same compounds. There were no cults because everyone could join a trade society and learn a secrets of the trade and have connections. We had armies though and we did magic. Our magick was in our blood we didn't need to do sex magick all the nasty stuff that messed up the occult tradition after Egypt began to fall. Pretty much during these times it is said the Gods lived with us.

Ase

Love Sango

This woman here says she is a royal descendant of Kush/Nubia which is in South Sudan. I know she is right that South Sudan is Nubia and the Dinka people are the origins of the Bachwezi story. The Dinkas are giants and they fit the description of ancient Africans like Oduduwa being over 7 feet tall, feared and respected. grin When you see a darkskin African man 8 feet tall you know that you are looking at a descendant of the Ancient Gods. Some of us are short, including me. grin I'm 6 ft only. grin There are Dinka women 6ft. grin But the queen tells the story how we spread out to West, Central and South Africa as we grew in numbers. We have a responsibility to our royal families to ensure that they return to the throne, complete sovereignty for our people.

African Kingdoms: H.I.M Empress Shebah 'Ra - Queen Shebah III on Royals Responsibilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96p_-QIMWvY

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
The Jesus that they say was real, if he was real, knowing there was never a human being walking the Earth by the name Jesus Christ, but let's just say if. grin If Jesus was their God then how come they are castrating little boys and turning them into transgenders? How come they are doing such evils?

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2018

If you have to think about this then you need to investigate so its more than a thought. cheesy

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
KingSango:

Historical evidence that proves “Jesus Christ” never existed and was created by Constantine (Romans) The Council of Nicea

- The Council that created Jesus Christ Unbiased Talk 25 April 2013 The origin of the “Savior” – Later becoming the person worshiped today as Jesus Christ Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to consecrate him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title all of the pharaohs of Egypt were called prior to him. However, the people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC -Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun (Amun means God) Chosen of Ra (Ra means God)”, and because of the Egyptians refusal to acknowledge him as a God, he began killing the people of Egypt, which caused the Egyptian priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to keep in mind during your reading: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, which are words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST in A.D. by Roman Emperor Constantine (Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter were used in B.C.). The images of Ptolemy below, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Africans and were ordered to be worshiped by the people of Rome. Let us continue to A.D. Serapis Christus Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they use of Christ (Jesus) today. Christus was also the nickname for Serapis. What is Serapis? (Origin of JESUS CHRIST) Ptolemy’s rule was to create a deity that would be worshiped by both the Egyptians and the Greeks. He created “Serapis “, the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection. “Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ.” - Hadrian to Servianus 134 A.D. Constantine and Arius Constantine the Greek (a.k.a Constantine the Great) Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to Christianity which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 A.D.) born of African descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the Africans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating death. He was considered a heretic, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church (what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth). Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the council by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius, The Council of Nicaea. During the time when this meeting was called upon, there was no mention of Jesus Christ at all; no man had ever existed by the name JESUS Christ, and an important fact is that this all took place Anno Domino (A.D.) (which Christians claim means after the death of Christ) in Latin means ‘in the year of the lord’. The name Jesus Christ didn’t exist before the meeting was called (read the statements made during that time frame).

It was only after this that they presented to the people the name JESUS CHRIST. What Lord are they referring to? Kings have always been referred to as Lords or Gods. If Jesus Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place nor ever heard of, whom are people worshiping today? Serapis Christus? Nicean Creed – Jesus Christ is born Nicean creed which became the statement of the Christian faith was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 A.D. (some believe this transformation took place “Council of Chalcedon” 451 A.D.). “We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for out salvation he came down and became incarnate became human suffered and rose up on the third day went up into the heavens is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” - The origin of the Trinity The authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the lies and deception, and ordered all books to be burned; destroying all ancient writings, “no evidence no argument”, and the outcome was the transformation from Serapis Christus, which means Christ the Savior, to Jesus Christ by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D. Authors comment Christians, do your research. There may have been a man that walked the earth in the land known as Nazareth that attempted to guide the people back to righteousness, but, this man was not JESUS CHRIST. You see no mention of any man in Nazareth named JESUS mentioned during the meetings in Rome, or of a woman named Mary (the virgin) giving birth to a child named Jesus. This would explain why there is so much emphasis put on JESUS CHRIST in the bible, which further explains why God all of a sudden had to have a “son” (sun of God was turned to the son of God by Europeans, which is why every picture of Jesus has the sun behind his head. (Sun Ra, Sun of Ra (God)). The man you acknowledge as Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in 4 BC; all of the above took place before that date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7Ne4nHLFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4&t=323s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUVoAciJKOo&t=471s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
They used cake and ice cream, free classes to learn reading and writing, free old clothes to learn their White Jesus. There is no human being ever to walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
How come Nigerians are fighting and killing each other over Christianity and Islam? Don't yall know they both work together as they are lead by Freemason clergy in both faiths? You don't know this by now? There's plenty of records proving what I have said, that Christianity and Islam was started by Romans who hijacked the Biblical African Hebrews religion and culture and now mask as them. Not all Africans are Hebrews or need to be because Africans had great kingdoms all throughout the world. Each kingdom had a religion that allowed them to contact the Most High, his angels and to bind devil spirits. The need to dominate other men is the reason for their religion spreading all over the world not because their religion is the light. The light is separate from religion.

No one must be killing Christians, killing Muslims, kill no man, woman or child unjustly but respect the commandments of the Most High. The war we fight is a spiritual war not physical. If your faith doesn't allow for you to speak bold truth in the face of danger then I question your God. If you faith drives you to hurt, maim, stalk, defame, kill and poison others then its not a faith of the light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0zacaIard0

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2018
There is no Jesus Christ, already! grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 12:51am On May 08, 2018
There Is No Jesus Christ

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 1:20am On May 09, 2018
KingSango:

Historical evidence that proves “Jesus Christ” never existed and was created by Constantine (Romans) The Council of Nicea

- The Council that created Jesus Christ Unbiased Talk 25 April 2013 The origin of the “Savior” – Later becoming the person worshiped today as Jesus Christ Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to consecrate him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title all of the pharaohs of Egypt were called prior to him. However, the people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC -Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun (Amun means God) Chosen of Ra (Ra means God)”, and because of the Egyptians refusal to acknowledge him as a God, he began killing the people of Egypt, which caused the Egyptian priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to keep in mind during your reading: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, which are words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST in A.D. by Roman Emperor Constantine (Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter were used in B.C.). The images of Ptolemy below, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Africans and were ordered to be worshiped by the people of Rome. Let us continue to A.D. Serapis Christus Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they use of Christ (Jesus) today. Christus was also the nickname for Serapis. What is Serapis? (Origin of JESUS CHRIST) Ptolemy’s rule was to create a deity that would be worshiped by both the Egyptians and the Greeks. He created “Serapis “, the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection. “Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ.” - Hadrian to Servianus 134 A.D. Constantine and Arius Constantine the Greek (a.k.a Constantine the Great) Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to Christianity which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 A.D.) born of African descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the Africans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating death. He was considered a heretic, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church (what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth). Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the council by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius, The Council of Nicaea. During the time when this meeting was called upon, there was no mention of Jesus Christ at all; no man had ever existed by the name JESUS Christ, and an important fact is that this all took place Anno Domino (A.D.) (which Christians claim means after the death of Christ) in Latin means ‘in the year of the lord’. The name Jesus Christ didn’t exist before the meeting was called (read the statements made during that time frame).

It was only after this that they presented to the people the name JESUS CHRIST. What Lord are they referring to? Kings have always been referred to as Lords or Gods. If Jesus Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place nor ever heard of, whom are people worshiping today? Serapis Christus? Nicean Creed – Jesus Christ is born Nicean creed which became the statement of the Christian faith was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 A.D. (some believe this transformation took place “Council of Chalcedon” 451 A.D.). “We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for out salvation he came down and became incarnate became human suffered and rose up on the third day went up into the heavens is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” - The origin of the Trinity The authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the lies and deception, and ordered all books to be burned; destroying all ancient writings, “no evidence no argument”, and the outcome was the transformation from Serapis Christus, which means Christ the Savior, to Jesus Christ by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D. Authors comment Christians, do your research. There may have been a man that walked the earth in the land known as Nazareth that attempted to guide the people back to righteousness, but, this man was not JESUS CHRIST. You see no mention of any man in Nazareth named JESUS mentioned during the meetings in Rome, or of a woman named Mary (the virgin) giving birth to a child named Jesus. This would explain why there is so much emphasis put on JESUS CHRIST in the bible, which further explains why God all of a sudden had to have a “son” (sun of God was turned to the son of God by Europeans, which is why every picture of Jesus has the sun behind his head. (Sun Ra, Sun of Ra (God)). The man you acknowledge as Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in 4 BC; all of the above took place before that date.

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2018
KingSango:

When are Black/African Muslims going to challenge these racist Arabs for the atrocities still committed against our people? Must we charge these crimes to the entire faith of Islam if you remain silent? If you remain silent then you condoning and supporting slavery of Africans. Will you answer your duty and honor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiYnESmz1Mc
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2018

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2018
Sometimes people who live in a grass house should not curse the wind because the wind will blow your curses back. wink

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
KingSango:

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2018
There is no Jesus Christ. This is a fact I can easily prove, and thank Sango now can you. grin

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2018
KingSango:

Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2018
There is no Jesus Christ. smiley
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2018
There is no Jesus Christ. No human being ever walked the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. Dr. Walter Williams has $10,000 for anyone who is a scholar or historian that can prove him wrong. Go get your money, if you can. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIzPvErS7Dc

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2018
There is no Jesus Christ. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS / Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.