Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

2016 End Of The Year Warfare Prayers Deliverance Program - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2016 End Of The Year Warfare Prayers Deliverance Program (3836 Views)

How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured / Nigerians Engage In Warfare Prayers As Turbulence Hit Airplane (VIDEO) / Teach Me Warfare Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 End Of The Year Warfare Prayers Deliverance Program by Loveaflame(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Free from the Uncommon Book, OPERATION ARMAGEDDON

Chapter 2
Warfare Prayers against Satanic Activities
Day 1 Prayer Points

Scriptures: Job 5:12, 1 John 3:8, Isaiah 42:13-15

Do make sure you go into at least 15 minutes praise and worship songs before you embark on the prayers. This should be done in all the days of the prayers.

1.I thank the Father of creation because my life is going to be awesome as from today onward.
2.I worship you Father of all spirits that no power or evil spirits will hinder or cage my glory again in the name of Jesus.
3.Lord Jesus I give you all the glory because by your Spirit my life will be filled with supernatural miracles as from today.
4.I magnify you Almighty God because I am fearfully and wonderfully made to radiate your glory.
5.O God of mercy I soak the foundation of my life in the blood of Jesus and I neutralize every evil projected into it against my life and my family now in the name of Jesus.
6.I speak destruction by fire to all evil plans against my glory and life from my family foundations now in the name of Jesus.
7.I come against all witchcraft conspiracies against my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
8.Evil powers from my family foundations holding my destiny to ransom receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
9.All evil barricades raised against my destiny all these years from my family backgrounds receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
10.I challenge all witchcraft monitoring spirits assigned to manipulate and destroy my life catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
11.Every long standing evil family bondage in my life all these years catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
12.Every inherited family failure in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
13.Every oppression of witchcraft in my life catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
14.You powers from hell frustrating my goals in life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
15.You evil cycles keeping my life in stagnancy receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
16.All demons of disfavour working against divine connection in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
17.You wicked agents of darkness monitoring my life for evil receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
18.You evil hands suppressing my glory catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
19. I challenge all evil forces from my environment standing against my glorious manifestation in life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
20. You stronghold of darkness holding my star to ransom receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
21.I command all evil eyes peering into my glorious to become blind right now in the name of Jesus.
22.Let all hunters of stars hunting after my star receive the fire of destruction now fire in name of Jesus.
23.By the blood of Jesus I destroy the witchcraft decrees made against my life now in the name of Jesus.
24.Occult and witchcraft voices speaking evils into my life and family receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
25.Hunters of my glory and success in life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
26.Powers from my past harassing and tormenting my life today, receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
27.All hands that have conspired to pull me down in life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
28.By the blood of Jesus I nullify evil words spoken into my life from the past in the name of Jesus.
29.By the blood of Jesus let my present and future be purged from all satanic manipulations in the name of Jesus.
30.By the blood of Jesus every mark of disfavour and hatred upon my body is destroyed now in the name of Jesus.

Do go into another at least 10 minutes praise and worship songs to thank God for the victory.

Chapter 3
Warfare Prayers against Witchcraft Activities
Day 2 Prayer Points
Scriptures: Exodus 22:18, Nahum 3:4, Micah 5:12, Isaiah 60:1-3, 11-21

1.I worship you my Father because you are all I have in heaven and in earth.
2.I thank you Lord Jesus because of the salvation of my soul and your love for my divine mission on earth
3.Holy Spirit of God I thank you for your anointing that is destroying evil yokes in my life already.
4.Activities of family wickedness operating in my life and family receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
5.All satanic setups from my family backgrounds affecting my life and family negatively receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
6.Let all the agents of destruction seeking to enforce sorrows and pains in my life and family receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
7.Ancestral bondage programmed into my life to make it sorrowful receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
8.Ancestral and witchcraft altars invoking my glory for failure catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
9.All witchcraft networks terrorizing my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
10.You witchcrafts stronghold from my family backgrounds halting my destiny in life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
11.Every witchcraft agent that has vowed to make my life terrible receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
12.Let all witchcraft covens ganging against my destiny from this environment and my family backgrounds receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
13.You witchcraft agents standing against my destiny helpers receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
14.All messengers of witchcraft assigned to destroy my joy in life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
15.I challenge all counsels of witchcraft forces against my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
16.Every instrument of witchcraft used against my life and family catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
17.You arrows of stagnancy and failures fired into my life come out and backfire seven times now in the name of Jesus
18.Arrows of hardship and calamity from the witchcraft and ancestral world fire into my life and family catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
19.I silence all witchcraft voices crying against my destiny helpers in the name of Jesus.
20.Voices of sorrows from the witchcraft world crying against my life and family be silenced by fire now in the name of Jesus.
21.All witchcraft conspiracies against my destiny helpers receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
22.You witchcraft marks and signs on my life and family hindering favours in my life be destroyed by the blood of Jesus now in the name of Jesus.
23.Every witchcraft agent pretending to be my friend or family member be exposed and disgraced by fire now in the name of Jesus.
24.By the blood of Jesus I silence every witchcraft power demanding for my blood and family’s blood now in the name of Jesus.
25.Let all witchcraft pretenders destroying my life be exposed and consumed by fire now in the name of Jesus.

SOURCE

http://apostlefrancisministries..com/2016/12/2016-end-of-year-warfare-prayers.html

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me / Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. / (pic) Bishop David Abioye Pictured Alongside His Cute Son Daniel Abioye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.