Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Do You Know You Are In Love???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know You Are In Love???? (1831 Views)

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rone16:

Alright then...Goodluck with finding love...Just concluded my first MB..About to go into clinicals though
nice nt easy i kno.....i cnt be sucessful findin love unless it finds me fst
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jason1, good evening i just saw the mention on assumptions, i sincerely don't have any to share. grin
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Rone16(f): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:
nice nt easy i kno.....i cnt be sucessful findin love unless it finds me fst

You can...By the way..You're in Nigeria not the US where everyone is so open...Most Nigerian girls will not make the first move because they'll prefer you to.So you better learn on how to find love
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rone16:

You can...By the way..You're in Nigeria not the US where everyone is so open...Most Nigerian girls will not make the first move because they'll prefer you to.So you better learn on how to find love
at the end of it all dia is no winner or vanqush in love affair...i kno u wia once in love but cnt recollect wot love is...g
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:
How can you be this old and not have experienced love...

Do you not love your parents? ... Love for a woman is similar to the one you feel for your mother but with feelings of attraction and intensity

You care for that person and can't Imagen life without them and when you fight your heart literally pains at the thought of being without them, it's like each time you see them you can't get enough. When they touch you it feels like electricity on your skin... It just feels right.
i understand u dear......but u dnt understand me
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by SherDdon(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Swissheart:
Dunno if this thread is about water or Love.
Love is just plain. Love is magical. You just find that person special and appealing without trying hard. There is no reason to actually click on that person, if you know why....then it is not love yet. I think it is always difficult to love when you are hard on yourself. Sex is not Love. Love is just Love

And this same feeling most persons have had it for say more than five girls or for a lady more than five guys, and they say they are in
a relationship, but later it all comes to an end, ,you meet anoda and same feeling again and u get hurt and hurt until you finally
Meet one who in same level of say settling down takes you in.....love, I cant reali say it exist..just family, not luv as per relationship, you
Did always get hurt
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Swissheart(f): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
SherDdon:

And this same feeling most persons have had it for say more than five girls or for a lady more than five guys, and they say they are in
a relationship, but later it all comes to an end, ,you meet anoda and same feeling again and u get hurt and hurt until you finally
Meet one who in same level of say settling down takes you in.....love, I cant reali say it exist..just family, not luv as per relationship, you
Did always get hurt
awww...I get your point however when you truly love someone,hurt or not...you still have this space for them. You can't keep loving everyone that comes your way.... Check deeply,you'll be thoroughly persuaded of that one person's worth. When you are hurt by the person you love,at that moment you feel bad....but then you won't stop caring about them. If you stop loving them because you feel hurt even after a long time.....I still think it is not the love I know

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by xclassic: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
JuanDeDios:
You probably don't wanna experience it! Trust me.

Plain Truth
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
When the sex is so good, that's how you know you're in love smiley tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Identify This Song By ASA / Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? / Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.