Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies (32906 Views)

Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

Buh Anna is from bayelsa na

Afonja as expected...takes delight in dividing us. Anna Ebiere is from Igbo speaking part of Bayelsa. She speaks Igbo and Bayelsa is also a Biafraan clan. Onya getttt awayyyy afonja!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by QuietHammer(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
darbeelicous:
Naso...... Fine money, with fine people wink wink
But not in all cases sha grin grin
Abeg wetin concern me? undecided undecided
Nothing undecided
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by blezynetym(f): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Na WA oooo
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Nickymezor(f): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
She looks lik her mama
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by GENTLETEE(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Both are so beautiful!
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Sixfootah(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
The baby is adorable.. makes me want to become a dad ASAP..
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Johnsown1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Women and baby mamas are like bread and tea, as far as the guy can say YES.
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Preyetonye(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
tankara1010:

Afonja as expected...takes delight in dividing us. Anna Ebiere is from Igbo speaking part of Bayelsa. She speaks Igbo and Bayelsa is also a Biafraan clan. Onya getttt awayyyy afonja!
Shut up no part of Bayelsa speaks Igbo, na by force?

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Lance270: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
stupid Anna.... you had a bright future, you had plans of going to school to become an International journalist... but you let flavour damage those dreams..... unaah!!! unaah!!!stupid Anna.... you had a bright future, you had plans of going to school to become an International journalist... but you let flavour damage those dreams..... unaah!!! unaah!!!stupid Anna.... you had a bright future, you had plans of going to school to become an International journalist... but you let flavour damage those dreams..... unaah!!! unaah!!!
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Syjibrin(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pearly255:
Where's the adorable bedroom..... Cute baby. Sure hate d word BABYMAMA it's really disrespecting. How come these men are not called babypapas.
they are not call babypapas because of gender inequality lol
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
tankara1010:

I laugh in Chinese, no bayelsan wee ever agree with this your tales by moonlight. I am part bayelsan part Edo.

stop been ridiculous. hahahhahha. Bayelsa biafran Godforbid

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Preyetonye:
Shut up no part of Bayelsa speaks Igbo, na by force?

thank you o....this Biafra people keep claiming. hahhahahah

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

[s]I laugh in Chinese, no bayelsan wee ever agree with this your tales by moonlight. I am part bayelsan part Edo.

stop been ridiculous. hahahhahha. Bayelsa biafran Godforbid [/s]

Afonja go and unite with your brethren in Togo and Benin Republic. Ebiere looks nothing like Yorubaa. She would rather commit suicide than to be associated or seen with Yorubaa. She looks, identifies and associates with Igbo. She speaks Igbo and her DNA is also Igbo. Afonja leave us alone Afonja. My goodness!
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2016
Aww smiley how cute
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Jimi23(m): 3:37am On Dec 21, 2016
The daughter is beautiful.
Re: Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies by Girlbestfriend(f): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2016
tankara1010:

Afonja go and unite with your brethren in Togo and Benin Republic. Ebiere looks nothing like Yorubaa. She would rather commit suicide than to be associated or seen with Yorubaa. She looks, identifies and associates with Igbo. She speaks Igbo and her DNA is also Igbo. Afonja leave us alone Afonja. My goodness!

Just imagine dragging Niger delta along with Biafra, Ogbeni nor be by force o. We can never ever associate ourselves with you guys,

IStandwithNigeria
I stand with Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware / What's Going On Between Gideon Okeke And His Son? (Photo) / Yemi Alade Is Hot In Make Up Free Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.