Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Tag And Ask - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (148745 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by BrooklynTheBully: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Frankdammy:
mehn, for me, its nt certain o... d meeting btw d union nd management was actualy resheduld 4 january 10th..so if at al we wld b resuming, dat wld b mid january or latest feb.

cheesy grin

Chei, Bruh make dem do normal for January 3 abeg... The so-called _fucked up JAC turned me to a Nairaland addict within those additional 2 months they've been planning their _fucking mutiny cry .... THEY BETTER RESUME ON JAN 3 AS PROMISED!!! angry
Re: Tag And Ask by BrooklynTheBully: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Warhawk:
BrooklynThe Bully
.... What do you really admire in An1ker?? Her booty/ endowments or her personality??

cheesy grin

Bruh, she get treasure island now... I just _fucking like her na cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Frankdammy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mrcork and fabulocity kwantinu
Re: Tag And Ask by joshuamoses101(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Softorgasm:
some folks have been in this thread since morning....Sigh!!!!! una nor get work?
dis ya moniker na wa o
Re: Tag And Ask by Frankdammy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:

cheesy grin

Chei, Bruh make dem do normal for January 3 abeg... The so-called _fucked up JAC turned me to a Nairaland addict within those additional 2 months they've been planning their _fucking mutiny cry .... THEY BETTER RESUME ON JAN 3 AS PROMISED!!! angry
lols, i don laff my balls out... Heard they'v released them some hrs back and d good news z dat d police hv decided to discipline any misconduct pose by d members of JAC & SSANU come nxt january...
Re: Tag And Ask by joshuamoses101(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
makydebbie:
My dear, you've no ideagrin

But well, they hardly trust Nigerian mensmiley
shay arik airflight dey reach ghana?
Re: Tag And Ask by joshuamoses101(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=SmellingAnus post=52139005][/quote]what motivated u to use dat moniker
Re: Tag And Ask by RoyalBlak007: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
...Makydebbie??.
whats ur view on "one night stand"....

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Frankdammy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:

cheesy grin

Yeah, I heard that too Bruh... But the funniest thing is those JAC still got another plan B and all those _fucked up #50 policemen ain't gon get nothing on them... You'll say I said so cool

plan B bawo, dem no wan hug transformer nah, av got just a yr left in dat sch, make dem no spoil my plans... Na al dose fresh graduates wey no do convocation i dey pity, their transcript is nt evn far fetched nt 2 talk of getting dia certificate.
Re: Tag And Ask by Emodeee: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
lanicky:

Lol... There was this guy I met through a friend of mine sometime ago.. Seem normal at first. Don't they all? But, he can't get through a conversation without bringing up his mum atleast 10 times. He's always like.. "my mum says this"... " Mum said that "

As if that wasn't bad enough, Half way into dinner, he starts talking about his ex girlfriend. Okay I love talking about past relationship.
But he said he broke up with the lady because his mum thought she wasn't good enough for him.

Obviously, he's mummy's boy.. Can't settle for that kind of person. undecided

I made him take me home.. Nd I told him to forget my number. I said it politely though. smiley

na wa oh. miss nairaland, so you are single now because you can't settle for a mummy's boy?

when was that if i may ask? be specific.
Re: Tag And Ask by jake2much(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
This one saw fair, fresh thighs and he wants to "be her man". Smh. You can never drink from that well.
have u lost or since wet in dey yellow Pucce wet I Neva chop before
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Brov I no understand the question o
But its actually not an alternate, its main. stfu gone
lezz:

Alright, Kay is the escoba dude stfuareyougod? Alternates, I swear kills the fun here.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 22, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Longest post I've ever read on here. #I stand with Lezz grin

I cringe for the other guy embarassed

Ps People need to STOP quoting that longasss post! All that rapid flicking on my screen may cause damage embarassed
talk to me with respect angry who be your mate for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (117) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.