Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,080 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Tag And Ask - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (149242 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Security job really pays well (in the right org.) It's a pity females hardly get employed.

Playa0ne:

Babes your eyes are powerful...you will easily pass any security job interview...Lookman or Luku for be your name if you be man.
Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:
Security job really pays well (in the right org.) It's a pity females hardly get employed.

I am not saying a low paying job fits you...I am just talking about your nice eyes, You suppose understand nah wink wink
The job description of a security officer in developing countries is the reason females are not often considered. In developed climes the security officer only monitors properties and scenes as the task may entail, and call the police if any abnormality or threat is noticed. In Nigeria for instances, nah you be the police, the gateman, the messenger...you see what i mean?
Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

There is a special reason I make reference to security jobs... You suppose understand nah wink wink
The job description of a security officer in developing countries is the reason females are not often considered. In developed climes the security officer only monitors properties and scenes as the task may entail, and call the police if any abnormality or threat is noticed. In Nigeria for instances, nah you be the police, the gateman, the messenger, you will agree with me that the woman capabilities do not quite match this roles. But with nice eyes like yours am sure they will stand down all protocols for you...because anything when your eyes miss nah witch.

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yeah I get you and that's why I put that caveat (in the right org). Thanks for the compliment btw.

Playa0ne:

I am not saying a low paying job fits you...I am just talking about your nice eyes, You suppose understand nah wink wink
The job description of a security officer in developing countries is the reason females are not often considered. In developed climes the security officer only monitors properties and scenes as the task may entail, and call the police if any abnormality or threat is noticed. In Nigeria for instances, nah you be the police, the gateman, the messenger...you see what i mean?
Re: Tag And Ask by sinizia: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Iseeh nwannem. Ekpere m bu ka oje ofuma maka na madu aburo si umuasi. Dalu rinne. Ka chi fo and merry Christmas in advance.

Wish you the same, bro, and many more.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Playa0ne:

There is a special reason I make reference to security jobs... You suppose understand nah wink wink
The job description of a security officer in developing countries is the reason females are not often considered. In developed climes the security officer only monitors properties and scenes as the task may entail, and call the police if any abnormality or threat is noticed. In Nigeria for instances, nah you be the police, the gateman, the messenger, you will agree with me that the woman capabilities do not quite match this roles. But with nice eyes like yours am sure they will stand down all protocols for you...because anything when your eyes miss nah witch.

Chaii!!
See toasting..
Re: Tag And Ask by sinizia: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Masonic/SINZ, that's quiet a story. With my knowledge of extra-terrestrial happenings in this country, it's hard to doubt the veracity of such stories. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:
Yeah I get you and that's why I put that caveat (in the right org). Thanks for the compliment btw.

I mean your eyes are big! angry angry
Is that a compliment
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Playa0ne:

I mean your eyes are big! angry angry
Is that a compliment

I chose to take it as one wink. Your choice of words, your prerogative. The way I take it, my decision.
Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
monsurufatai:

Chaii!!
See toasting..

How far Monsuru? are you from Ibadan?
Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

I chose to take it as one wink. Your choice of words, your prerogative. The way I take it, my decision.

Ah you no wan fight? You dont want me to get angry with you? ok o...since you understand I leave it like that...but just know that I am not a nice somebody, I dont go about giving compliments just like that! angry
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Playa0ne:

Ah you no wan fight? You dont want me to get angry with you? ok o...since you understand I leave it like that...but just know that I am not a nice somebody, I dont go about giving compliments just like that! angry

Merry Christmas! Ciao.
Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Merry Christmas! Ciao.
So you gonna chicken out? so very easy to scare you, if I was in your class for daycare walahi you for don get kwasiokor, because I would be the one consuming your biscuits and caprisones.....Olele.
Where you, no too fear, just be a good girl, you could be the first friend I make here, who knows.
So where are you from, an empty chestbeater or an Afonja abi nah Hausa fulani?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Playa0ne:

How far Monsuru? are you from Ibadan?

Ayam fine sir. Yes I am from ibadan.
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
monsurufatai:

Chaii!!
See toasting..

Hey you! smiley
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
I'm a Nigerian. The tribe doesn't matter. We are one.

Playa0ne:

So you gonna chicken out? so very easy to scare you, if I was in your class for daycare walahi you for don get kwasiokor, because I would be the one consuming your biscuits and caprisones.....Olele.
Where you, no too fear, just be a good girl, you could be the first friend I make here, who knows.
So where are you from, an empty chestbeater or an Afonja abi nah Hausa fulani?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Hey you! smiley

Hello dear cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
monsurufatai:

Hello dear cheesy

I am expecting my Santa, is he on his way yet?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
monsurufatai:

Ayam fine sir. Yes I am from ibadan.

Ehen...shey you guys sell moimoi at Ashi, around Bodija? This moimoi elemi meje?
Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

I like that...Il send you a pms let talk off preying eyes.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

I am expecting my Santa, is he on his way yet?

Oh yes he is..

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, 
Right down Santa Claus lane
Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer
Pullin' on the reins
Bells are ringin', children singin'
All is merry and bright
Hang your stockings and say your prayers
'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight! 

Tralalalalala! ! !
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Playa0ne:

Ehen...shey you guys sell moimoi at Ashi, around Bodija? This moimoi elemi meje?

We sell moimoi elemi meta with kunu.
Are you from Ibadan?
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin

monsurufatai:

Oh yes he is..

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, 
Right down Santa Claus lane
Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer
Pullin' on the reins
Bells are ringin', children singin'
All is merry and bright
Hang your stockings and say your prayers
'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight! 

Tralalalalala! ! !
Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
monsurufatai:

We sell moimoi elemi meta with kunu.
Are you from Ibadan?

Technically, I just wanted you to know that I miss your moimoi so much..is there a way you guys can put the business online? You can deliver like Konga and co does think about it, greet mama for me, tell her is Oyibo her long time customer.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Playa0ne:

Technically, I just wanted you to know that I miss your moimoi so much..is there a way you guys can put the business online? You can deliver like Konga and co does think about it, greet mama for me, tell her is Oyibo her long time customer.

Lolzz cheesy cheesy
guy u are funny o..
Ok I will greet mama for you o..

Moin moin
Alle Hände hoch, wenn das geht
Moin moin
Hallo Deutschland, schön euch zu sehen
Moin moin
Darf ich einmal hören wie das klingt?
Moin moin
Alles klar, das kriegt ihr nochmal so hin
Moin moin
Moin moin
Ich bin JokA, schön euch zu sehen
Moin moin
Darf ich noch mal hören wie das klingt?
Moin moin
Seht ihr, Leute? War doch gar nicht so schlimm..

Tralalalalala!!!!!
Re: Tag And Ask by Playa0ne: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
monsurufatai:

Lolzz cheesy cheesy
guy u are funny o..
Ok I will greet mama for you o..

Moin moin
Moin moin
Hallo Deutschland, schön euch zu sehen
Moin moin
Darf ich einmal hören wie das klingt?
Moin moin
Alles klar, das kriegt ihr nochmal so hin
Moin moin
Moin moin
Ich bin JokA, schön euch zu sehen
Moin moin
Darf ich noch mal hören wie das klingt?
Moin moin
Seht ihr, Leute? War doch gar nicht so schlimm..

Tralalalalala!!!!!

Was sagst du?
Re: Tag And Ask by lanicky(f): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mediapace:
This morning? cry After i already dropped a mention

It is already late Lan,anyways Happy xmas in advance

Didn't know you were going to come online....tried to call the day before yesterday, but I forgot.

I wish you the same. Got your message this morning... Network is bad over here.
Re: Tag And Ask by Mediapace: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
lanicky:

Didn't know you were going to come online....tried to call the day before yesterday, but I forgot.

I wish you the same. Got your message this morning... Network is bad over here.

No Prob wink . Will get to you through mail
Re: Tag And Ask by nathaniel007(m): 3:01am On Dec 25, 2016
ivyy:

I'm sowii sad
Merry christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: Tag And Ask by nathaniel007(m): 3:06am On Dec 25, 2016
ivyy:

I'm sowii sad
Merry christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Nma27

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (117) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.