Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance (900 Views)

What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Few days ago, I wrote about prosperity : the untold gospel and prosperity: tithe. It just occurred to me that someone as a result of those posts may be quick to say that our pastors are fake and using the congregation to amass wealth and all that. Hence the need for this.

A confused daddy freeze:
He is a fellow that just hate to see men of God wealthy, he wants to see them beg before they eat( note, even though most of the people God used in the Old Testament and New Testament were not wealthy; they never begged before they could eat. "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed" Psalm 37:25-26). For those of you who think daddy freeze is leading a revolution, you all are wrong. He is fighting the church of God with a perverted gospel. If daddy freeze truly know and understand the Bible. He would have known that since our pastors are not levites( high priest and priests of God), and don't have the right to collect tithe as it was under the law, it is an abomination and sinful for Christians to take alcohol and drink with their tithe in the church. ( for emphasis, if you still doubt what I wrote about tithe, go back to the Old Testament, there were prophets of God under the law; however non collected tithe because it was not in their place to. No pastor is suppose to collect tithe as it is.)

There are many wrong doctrines in the church today, and if he were to be a true man of God to lead a revolution; he would have being leading a crusade against them all. The Jehovah witnesses believe and teach that there is no hell fire or lake of fire; daddy freeze does not have problem with this because they are not living large. The Catholic Church encourage idolatry; daddy freeze does not have problem with this because their priests, bishops and Pope (most not all actually) don't live large. Many more doctrines exist in the church today that are not biblical yet he is at peace with them.

Our pastors' ignorance :
Few weeks ago, I wrote on "my pastor and I " where I said that because a man of God is truly a man of God does not mean he cannot say or preach something that is not biblical. And I made reference to how Satan spoke to Jesus Christ through Peter just after God spoke to Jesus Christ through the same Peter (Matthew 16:13-23). Men of God are not protected from temptations, whispering of Satan and his lies; just as God speaks through the Holy Spirit unto us, so does Satan. He is interested in possessing great men of God, most of the heresies you hear from your pastor are not intentional, rather work of Satan. Apostle Paul said prove all things hold fast that which is true (1 Thessalonians 5:19-21). He even went as far as saying :"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:6-9). This is to say anyone can pervert the gospel, even angels can pervert the Bible. Why is there so much emphases on sound doctrines and the true gospel? This is because once the gospel is perverted, God is no longer made known as He is to those who receive the perverted gospel.

Now, one of the evil of this age is that our pastors believe that because they are called by God and perform miracles, therefore mean they know God more than the congregation. A pastor performing miracles has nothing to do with how well he knows God, it is a matter of faith/believe(mark 16:17-18 and Hebrew 11:6). For the fact that a prophet sees vision and prophecize more than the evangelist does not mean he(the prophet) evangelise more than the evangelist. And because the evangelist propagate the gospel does not mean he knows the gospel more than the one called to be a teacher of the gospel. In the body of Christ, the grace of God has given to different people different gifts; to some pastoral calling, prophetic, evangelism, apostolic and teaching (Ephesians 4 :11-13). In all, we are to edify each other and not like we have today where the pastor or GO is seen as the fountain of all( 1 Thessalonians 5:11-12)

What surprised me was, instead of our pastors to go back to God to know more since he(daddy freeze) used the Bible (though perverted), they chose to hold to what they already know. If you have been following the argument between both parties, you will agree with me that no pastor has actually disproved daddy freeze's claims(though perverted) with biblical prove rather used sentiments to back up their beliefs. Although, Paul Adefarasin sounded like one who actually sat down and did a general rethink but went astray by saying tithing is not a part of the law.

In conclusion, It is not everything that are expressed clearly in the Bible. Some are written in proverbs, some parables, some according to the situation at hand, some according to what will happen and some have become unallowable because of another event that has happened (this is where the line between law and grace is).

Again, this is not for you to say our pastors are fake. There are lot of things about God beside being a great God and merciful God that would take a life time to know.

Stay blessed
© Jokpa Ishaka
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by gabinogem(m): 5:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Any man of God that is materialistically rich is fake... Their riches have sent millions astray. However, modesty should be their watch word.
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:38am On Dec 02, 2017
A very confused writer. ended up making a fool of himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

My dear you are speaking from a pained heart, and I understand. Try to study the Bible yourself and you will know more there is to know. If you know your Bible, I'm sure you must have come across where Apostle Paul corrected Peter for saying and doing something that wasn't right, that doesn't mean Peter was a false man of God(galatians 2:8-17).

If you expected me to say that they are false pastors to gain favor and praise, sorry I didn't. Through these men you chose to call fake, many are converting to Christianity on a daily basis. It's just that, God is somehow misrepresented by some unknowingly.
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nutase: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2017
Your write up made sense up until the point were you started judging the Catholic Church for idolatry. If your write up is on Pentecostalism you should have just focused on the heresies that exist within that fold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2017
JokpaIshaka:

My dear you are speaking from a pained heart, and I understand. Try to study the Bible yourself and you will know more there is to know. If you know your Bible, I'm sure you must have come across where Apostle Paul corrected Peter for saying and doing something that wasn't right, that doesn't mean Peter was a false man of God(galatians 2:8-17).

If you expected me to say that they are false pastors to gain favor and praise, sorry I didn't. Through these men you chose to call fake, many are converting to Christianity on a daily basis. It's just that, God is somehow misrepresented by some unknowingly.

At least when Peter was corrected he took the corrrection.This criminals have refused to change.

Just imagine what this fool wrote

"In conclusion, I believe that if Paul or James or any of the authors in New Testament specifically said "do not collect tithe " our pastors won't. However, it is not everything that are expressed clearly in the Bible."

Does this make sense to you? Did Paul or James receive tithes from anyone? The onus of proof lies with the thieves threatening people to pay tithes or risk been cursed
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

At least when Peter was corrected he took the corrrection.This criminals have refused to change.

"In conclusion, I believe that if Paul or James or any of the authors in New Testament specifically said "do not collect tithe " our pastors won't. However, it is not everything that are expressed clearly in the Bible."

Does this make sense to you? Did Paul or James receive tithes from anyone? The onus of proof lies with the thieves threatening people to pay tithes or risk been cursed

My dear, don't take it too personal. I can see that you are really speaking from a bitter heart. Has any of them offended you personally? If you are a Christian, you should know that the Bible does not support judging and condemning others like you are doing. The Bible does not correct people with hatred rather with love and gentleness.

Do not bring bad judgment upon yourself on the last day because of another man's ignorance; by you trying to correct them with hatred and bitterness, judging and condemning them.

Do you think it would be easy for them to just wake up and accept it because daddy freeze is against it. No, there is bound to be some form of resistance, it natural to humanity.
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

If you know of the Reformation led by Martin Luther, a Roman Catholic priest against the Catholic Church in the early 16 century, you will understand better. Even though the church was wrong there was still some form of resistance. But at the end, they had to comply.
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2017
JokpaIshaka:

My dear, don't take it too personal. I can see that you are really speaking from a bitter heart. Has any of them offended you personally? If you are a Christian, you should know that the Bible does not support judging and condemning others like you are doing. The Bible does not correct people with hatred rather with love and gentleness.

Do not bring bad judgment upon yourself on the last day because of another man's ignorance; by you trying to correct them with hatred and bitterness, judging and condemning them.

Do you think it would be easy for them to just wake up and accept it because daddy freeze is against it. No, there is bound to be some form of resistance, it natural to humanity.
A true man of God will take it calmly when corrected and not go about throwing tantrums.Enough with the "bringing curse upon yourself threat".I don't fall for such childish threats. These pastors are humans just like me
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

A true man of God will take it calmly when corrected and not go about throwing tantrums.Enough with the "bringing curse upon yourself threat".I don't fall for such childish threats. These pastors are humans just like me

"bringing curse upon yourself threat" it is not a threat. I'm not saying you can't correct them, but don't let it become judging and condemning as God doesn't accept it. They all are human like you and I that is why they the way they are.
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Somehow, those who know the truth and are perverting the Bible are shamelessly revealing themselves. Now, we know those that are fake(know the truth but perverting it), ignorant and true ones.
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by EmperorHarry: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
I dey tell you....LMFAO
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by feelgoodInc: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
OP

Drinking alcohol is not a sin, but drunkenness is. (Romans 13:13). Paul says: “Do not get drunk on wine.” (Ephesians 5:18). He does not say: “do not drink wine.”
Drink it, but not to the point of drunkenness.

The wine used for Holy Communion is alcoholic.
When the Corinthians were having Communion in an unruly manner, Paul complained that: “some go hungry while others get drunk.” (I Corinthians 11:21). No-body gets drunk on non-alcoholic wine.
finally Jesus changed water into wine and I'm sure it was alcoholic.
biblical wine is fermented and therefore alcoholic. Moses specifically says: “wine or other alcoholic drink.” (Deuteronomy 14 vs 26)

Some self righteous People back in the day called Jesus a drunkard Matthew thought Jesus was a drunkard Matthew 11 vs 19

Moses says take your tithe: “to the place the Lord your God has chosen. When you arrive, you may use the money to buy any kind of food you want—cattle, sheep, goats, wine, or other alcoholic drink. Then feast there in the presence of the Lord your God and celebrate with your household.” (Deuteronomy 14:25-26). that means you could drink alcohol in the house of God.

show me your own portion of the Bible OP I'm waiting.
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by feelgoodInc: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
so if TB JOSHUA and Olukoya says tithing isn't compulsory and only pastor Adeboye says it is compulsory so you do not see anything wrong with the statement, and Adeboye couldn't quote any Bible portion to support himself but decided to use the famous GOLD TOLD ME line and you still don't see anything wrong with it.

why didn't God tell the others, is Good now a Liar? when his word proves the other two correct?
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:
OP

Drinking alcohol is not a sin, but drunkenness is. (Romans 13:13). Paul says: “Do not get drunk on wine.” (Ephesians 5:18). He does not say: “do not drink wine.”

When the Corinthians were having Communion in an unruly manner, Paul complained that: “some go hungry while others get drunk.” (I Corinthians 11:21). No-body gets drunk on non-alcoholic wine.
biblical wine is fermented and therefore alcoholic. Moses specifically says: “wine or other alcoholic drink.” (Deuteronomy 14 vs 26)

Some self righteous People back in the day called Jesus a drunkard Matthew thought Jesus was a drunkard Matthew 11 vs 19

Moses says take your tithe: “to the place the Lord your God has chosen. When you arrive, you may use the money to buy any kind of food you want—cattle, sheep, goats, wine, or other alcoholic drink. Then feast there in the presence of the Lord your God and celebrate with your household.” (Deuteronomy 14:25-26). that means you could drink alcohol in the house of God.

grin
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:
OP

I didn't say drinking alcohol is a sin, don't get me wrong. My father until his death drank alcohol but was never drunk as long as I can remember and how he did it I don't know. I know that getting drunk is the sin inside. The wine you talk about in holy communion is actually a wine which we all know, but as it is taken in small quantity; it cannot get person drunk except the person get issue with him village, lol. Also, once the wine is taken, the person that takes it by faith believe it to be the blood of Jesus Christ and it become so.

Why I cited that verse is to show that since daddy freeze already know that tithing is under the law, it does not make sense for him to use the same law that is no longer in place to condemn the pastors he is trying to correct.
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by feelgoodInc: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
JokpaIshaka:

I didn't say drinking alcohol is a sin, don't get me wrong. My father until his death drank alcohol but was never drunk as long as I can remember and how he did it I don't know. I know that getting drunk is the sin inside. The wine you talk about in holy communion is actually a wine which we all know, but as it is taken in small quantity; it cannot get person drunk except the person get issue with him village, lol. Also, once the wine is taken, the person that takes it by faith believe it to be the blood of Jesus Christ and it become so.

Why I cited that verse is to show that since daddy freeze already know that tithing is under the law, it does not make sense for him to use the same law that is no longer in place to condemn the pastors he is trying to correct.

guy God can use stones as Jesus said or can pass through a donkey to correct anyone whether it's Daddy freeze or Duncan mighty. Daddy freeze used the word of God so why can't pastor use word of God to debunk it.
Re: A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:

guy God can use stones as Jesus said or can pass through a donkey to correct anyone whether it's Daddy freeze or Duncan mighty. Daddy freeze used the word of God so why can't pastor use word of God to debunk it.

Certainly, that is where their ignorance come in. Some of them may actually think since daddy freeze doesn't have Bible school certificate, he probably don't have any knowledge of Bible interpretation. I am not actually taking side oo. Even the pastors that said tithe is not compulsory but someone can pay are not totally right oo. Tithing is actually a special law to benefit the levites priest and not for any other, you know that there were prophets in the Old Testament, but non actually collected tithe because it was not in their place to collect tithe. Tithe is exclusive to the levites priest. Our pastors are not levites priest so they can not collect tithe. It is not just about bringing the tithe to the house of God but to the priest.

Read up my post on prosperity :tithe

(1) (Reply)

Personal Prayers. March 2018 PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. / "I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj / How Did We Get Here? Champions League To Be Shown In A Redeem Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.