Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) (45638 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
e don reach that level?
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by worlexy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
werey bloggers, where did he mention Tinubu there? or is it because of the Jagaban? He was only calling the dad Jagaban!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Lolz... Was thinking it was Linda Ikeji lipsrsealed cheesy

The man funny gan!! grin

Fine girl, reply my PM nah. Abi u wan till ur dad auction u OLX

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Khd95:
NCA okinawa JAPAN.
but we are suprised,cos we thought flaties only deal in baby buying nd sellingsad
not auctioning of their matured daughters
runs out of thread*

But my broda, auctioning of matured daughters is an extension of baby trade, okwa ya? grin

*joins in running out of thread*

But seriously, isn't this how it's always been done: Parents start talking to other parents about finding a suitable partner for their adult children. Then they show pictures of said child, talk about their qualities... etc. Who mentioned auction? Did the father mention any money?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Recession don nak the girl papa
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ain't wrong at all grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by jayjayjones: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is serious ooo..
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
conductor1:
I swear some fathers dey craze. grin
grin i dey teyu
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Exactly what my dad would do grin
u way too pretty for that cutie... cheesy
ButterFrost212:
Exactly what my dad would do grin
u way too pretty for that cutie...
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Her lips tho...yummy
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
SerialGist:

Fine girl, reply my PM nah. Abi u wan till ur dad auction u OLX

I'll do that! He just can't wink

Hmm ur signature's huh sad
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by ofeoilly: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Y DO YORUBA MEN LIKE TO BEG FOR WOMEN BELONGING TO OTHER TRIBES?

SEE DAT ONE EMPHASIZING THAT HIS SONS MOTHER IS FROM IMO?

Y DONT THEY JUST CONVERT TO IGBO AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE.

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE BEGGING ZAHRA NOT TO MARRY NORTH BUT SOUTH.

THERE BEGGING IS GETTING TOO MUCH. DEM NO DEY BORN GIRLS?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
See the embarrassment the father is heaping on his daughter undecided
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by BuyGoats: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin.

The dad is tired of her. So funny.

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for your patronage so far.
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by AlNur: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Khd95:
NCA okinawa JAPAN.

a flatie just actioned her daughter, adaeze odikpo to an afonja tinubu...but we are suprised,cos we thought flaties only deal in baby buying nd sellingsad

not auctioning of their matured daughters,anyways there could only be two possible reasons for this his barbaric nd shameless act
1 the widespread reccession in africa most populous country,nigeria.

Or2 the flatie might be just be tired of her daughter's single status,so he wants her to get married before 2017

runs out of thread*
You are just a retard.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by jahsson(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Very soon some dads will put dia daughters on olx n jiji.... #WEAREWATCHING
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
This tweet was made last December, and it went through all the blogs as a trending topic back then.

Desperate Nigerian bloggers are now digging up stale gist to post on their blogs?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
ofeoilly:
Y DO YORUBA MEN LIKE TO BEG FOR WOMEN BELONGING TO OTHER TRIBES?

SEE DAT ONE EMPHASIZING THAT HIS SONS MOTHER IS FROM IMO?

Y DONT THEY JUST CONVERT TO IGBO AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE.

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE BEGGING ZAHRA NOT TO MARRY NORTH BUT SOUTH.

THERE BEGGING IS GETTING TOO MUCH. DEM NO DEY BORN GIRLS?

My brother d thin tire me oo.
I ask one yoruba guy diz thing indirectly some time ago u can imagine d answer he gav me.

That it gives dominant pleasure knowin dat u ar fkin a gal frm another tribe that it shows.
I just look d gUy i know know wetin i go tell am.

THESE OUR WESTERN NEIGHBOURS ARE JUST UNREASONABLE N STUPID ATTIMES.
Dnt kno why dey attach so much importance in sex.. i just wonder

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by hymanflex(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Our pple from the yeast being se//ing themselves since inception. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by MizTyna(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
No time at all, lol
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by pedrilo: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
skillful01:
papa take am easy

but of all people na old-man like tinubu the pa see

her dad wants a suitor like me.
R1CH GUYS R0CK
which men? lol
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Malayy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
conductor1:
Photos of the girl and her boyfriend: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/nigerian-girl-wakes-up-to-see-her.html
akpa amu, where the boyfriend?
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by HMZi: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
To be woman no be joke o...the pressures from everywhere....the story seems like a hoax, but no play with naija..
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Princedaniel: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
The young man of a father is probably having fun on Facebook.
Beside that, he also understands that his nice and intelligent daughter is very naive and is prone to falling for only fvck-boys.

Nothing wrong with arranged marriage if done with all sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by ofeoilly: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

My brother d thin tire me oo.
I ask one yoruba guy diz thing indirectly some time ago u can imagine d answer he gav me.

That it gives dominant pleasure knowin dat u ar fkin a gal frm another tribe that it shows.
I just look d gUy i know know wetin i go tell am.

THESE OUR WESTERN NEIGHBOURS ARE JUST UNREASONABLE N STUPID ATTIMES.
Dnt kno why dey attach so much importance in sex.. i just wonder

what? oppressive sex, "i hate and Bleep them kind of sex"?

They are very stupid. Na tribalism go kill all of them.

dem don carry tribalism enter sex. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
ofeoilly:

what oppressive sex, i hate and Bleep them? They are very stupid. Na tribalism go kill all of them. angry

Since that guy told me that thing and with my personal.obsetvation.. i come change my mentality abt them o.. i was like so its not abt love anyway.

Now its hard for me to lov their gals.. i attact to thm.for bleep.
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by ofeoilly: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Since that guy told me that thing and with my personal.obsetvation.. i come change my mentality abt them o.. i was like so its not abt love anyway.

Now its hard for me to lov their gals.. i attact to thm.for bleep.

ahhh! na women toto dey suffer pass wen war start. nobody tell this girls say war don start ooooo! shocked
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
ofeoilly:

ahhh! na women toto dey suffer pass wen war start. nobody tell this girls say war don start ooooo! shocked

Hahaha... u mean ofe women
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by ofeoilly: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahaha... u mean ofe women

somebody need to tell dem, na third world war dey come so... grin
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
ofeoilly:

somebody need to tell dem, na third world war dey come so... grin

Hahahaha wats ur location

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.