Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) (45635 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by solpat(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chukky Lawrence Meka can like all this kain things
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by juman(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm

Concerned father.

He used the way he understood. May be he had be trying other ways.
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lol the father funny die. Pete Edochie comes to mind lol
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lolz, this is serious grin smiley...Her dad no wan slack at all
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pearly255:
Ain't wrong at all grin grin grin
hey
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by kingphilip(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Khd95:
NCA okinawa JAPAN.

a flatie just actioned her daughter, adaeze odikpo to an afonja tinubu...but we are suprised,cos we thought flaties only deal in baby buying nd sellingsad

not auctioning of their matured daughters,anyways there could only be two possible reasons for this his barbaric nd shameless act
1 the widespread reccession in africa most populous country,nigeria.

Or2 the flatie might be just be tired of her daughter's single status,so he wants her to get married before 2017

runs out of thread*
I thought twas a man auctioning his daughter

Don't know when a man starts bearing her

See what hatred causes.. Ogbeni get some sense and stop the hatred.. It leads you nowhere
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

I'll do that! He just can't wink

Hmm ur signature's huh sad

Dont mind my signature pls. Buhari deserves even greater hatred from the citizens of Nigeria.

So when are you replying my PM?
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2016
texazzpete:
This tweet was made last December, and it went through all the blogs as a trending topic back then.

Desperate Nigerian bloggers are now digging up stale gist to post on their blogs?

Fake news tinz
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Zedoo:
Haha stupid overgrown baby of a father... People will not mind their business...is it your life?/?
He has ego issuez
and you're not stupid for your contribution right as you can't also mind your business. undecided
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2016
harmbhrosz:
and you're not stupid for your contribution right as you can't also mind your business. undecided

Look at this kid.
Why are you pained?
Did your parents get you your wife?
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Zedoo:

Look at this kid.
Why are you pained?
Did your parents get you your wife?
I ask again, are you not stupid for interfering into a family's issue?

A kid like you is quick to call an elderly man stupid.... That shows how I'll mannered you are ewu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I ask again, are you not stupid for interfering into a family's issue?

A kid like you is quick to call an elderly man stupid.... That shows how I'll mannered you are ewu

Ok.
Obviously you are a backflip man.
This is 2016.
Tapping up big men to come take your daughter is desperate, stupid, of low mentality and quack and so is anybody defending it.
Poverty is a disease of the mind that has little to do with money.
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by dmcdad: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
coded01:
Look no further father... Dmcdad is available and able... grin
Able how? I am able and you are not? shocked
Re: Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pearly255:
Ain't wrong at all grin grin grin
wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.