Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Santa Thread - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Santa Thread (28613 Views)

Lobaton! Its Only In Nigeria You’ll See Santa Claus Hustling (photo) / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Save Our Needy Is Playing Santa To Disadvantaged Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santa Thread by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
dear santa,christmas is fast approaching,i need any mobility to help me in my business of clothes supply and distribution.i saved some money to buy one mnths ago but family expenses and issues keep digging a whole in my pocket.i reside in edo.thanks
Re: Santa Thread by Debbieo(f): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dear Santa, please I need a good job,either for myself or my husband so we can take proper care of our daughter (our princess) , cos she deserves all the best things of life,and has brought a lot of blessings to me and her father. We r both Bsc holders .
Re: Santa Thread by zimunachimdi: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
zimunachimdi:
I really hope I am not late.

Dear santa, pls i need:
1.an android phone with a good camera.
2.a baby's walker.
3.a baby carrier.
4.a good blender

Merry Christmas everybody.

Santa pls locate me.

Dear Santa,i still need the above but most importantly is a perfect healing for my hubby and a good job for myself.
Re: Santa Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
shaybebaby:

Hey hun, sup?
hello i will like to talk to u in private dat d reason for d mail
Re: Santa Thread by shaybebaby(f): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Preetiex:
hello i will like to talk to u in private dat d reason for d mail
Okay, I will check my mail tomorrow.
Re: Santa Thread by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
shaybebaby:

Na wa for u ooo,why u just post am go enter tomorrow,make una still dey pity person,abeg check ur male for dude eee

E fit be surprise package awaiting u ooo
Re: Santa Thread by festwiz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Debbieo:
Dear Santa, please I need a good job,either for myself or my husband so we can take proper care of our daughter (our princess) , cos she deserves all the best things of life,and has brought a lot of blessings to me and her father. We r both Bsc holders .
shocked shocked You've got a daughter? That's nice.

Re: Santa Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
shaybebaby:
ok thanks
Re: Santa Thread by Chigirl042(f): 4:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Majesticniyi:
I read through this thread and wish I could just help everyone with issues related to money out. Santa, I ask not for money for myself but for money to help everyone around me in sincere need of help. Help me to do better this xmas than I have been doing since I got a job and started living fairly well.
please let me be among d lucky ones
Re: Santa Thread by sisisioge: 5:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Dear Santa...thank you already for making Christmas come early. God bless you.

...but if you still wanna gift me the table top gas with grill, I don't mind one bit. Konga wetted my appetite to wait for their Black Friday but ended up increasing the rate. Maybe I should just place it on Jumia without waiting for their own black Friday. Right now, it's plus 1k. Should I buy now before those one too will go and pull the wool-in -the-eyes stunt ? grin grin Merry Christmas everybody kiss
Re: Santa Thread by shaybebaby(f): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo,why u just post am go enter tomorrow,make una still dey pity person,abeg check ur male for dude eee

E fit be surprise package awaiting u ooo
Lol, mentally knackered last night so I prefer to wait till when I am refreshed. cheesy

Besides, I'm a bit wary when anyone contacts me out of the blue without any prior interaction between us. If it's a male, I ignore. But she is female (atleast I hope so) so I'm like let me take that chance even though..
Re: Santa Thread by Martin0(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lol, mentally knackered last night so I prefer to wait till when I am refreshed. cheesy

Besides, I'm a bit wary when anyone contacts me out of the blue without any prior interaction between us. If it's a male, I ignore. But she is female (atleast I hope so) so I'm like let me take that chance even though..

Eh eh ok ooogrin
So u mean say when it a male friend it's alway's a second thought from you ehcheesy
Shay shay na wa for u oo
Re: Santa Thread by shaybebaby(f): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooogrin
So u mean say when it a male friend it's alway's a second thought from you ehcheesy
Shay shay na wa for u oo
A male friend from here, yes. A random dude? No.
Re: Santa Thread by Martin0(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

A male friend from here, yes. A random dude? No.

Nor dey think like that eee ,so how about ladies who do call me to my mail...

Nor think like that ooo,random or not we never can tell where a friendship will lead to,I welcome anytype of friendship from anywhere provide you will not dupe megrin
Re: Santa Thread by shaybebaby(f): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Nor dey think like that eee ,so how about ladies who do call me to my mail...

Nor think like that ooo,random or not we never can tell where a friendship will lead to,I welcome anytype of friendship from anywhere provide you will not dupe megrin
I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I kind of think "why would you mail me when you have never even said hello to me on the form?"
Re: Santa Thread by Luckygurl(f): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
millyj:
Dear Santa please I need food stuffs for my kids

Where's your location??

If you can arrange for a pick up at Anambra/Enugu or maybe anywhere around east send me a pm smiley
Re: Santa Thread by Martin0(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I kind of think "why would you mail me when you have never even said hello to me on the form?"

Well I agree to what u saidgringrin
But on the other hand like for guy's who do say hello and will love to talk with you privately even when they have had a good conversation with you and decide to speak with you privately,please do afford them the opportunity
Re: Santa Thread by shaybebaby(f): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Well I agree to what u saidgringrin
But on the other hand like for guy's who do say hello and will love to talk with you privately even when they have had a good conversation with you and decide to speak with you privately,please do afford them the opportunity
Like you? tongue
Re: Santa Thread by Martin0(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:
Like you? tongue
Like me? Which one is like me again?
Re: Santa Thread by millyj(f): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
I stay in benin
Luckygurl:

Where's your location??

If you can arrange for a pick up at Anambra/Enugu or maybe anywhere around east send me a pm smiley
Re: Santa Thread by Luckygurl(f): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
millyj:
I stay in benin

Ermmm!!
Okk
Send me a pm
Re: Santa Thread by millyj(f): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please have tried to send you a PM,i can,t,please here is my number emaiOnce you get it please mention me so I can take it off
Luckygurl:

Ermmm!!
Okk
Send me a pm
Re: Santa Thread by Luckygurl(f): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
millyj:
I replied your pm already

Please take off your number and email. We can communicate through mails now
Re: Santa Thread by PresVA: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
bennysucre:
hope he's in perfect health now?
Nope ... but better than he was.

Thanks for asking smiley
Re: Santa Thread by ADUKKY(f): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dear �, I want breakthrough for my husband. He has been out of job since January 2014 and it has not been easy, he gets do small small jobs but the pay is nothing compared to bills and me the support system is getting worn out. He is a graduate of Economics with focus on management cum financial analysis and consultancy.
Anyone with a job offer please.
Re: Santa Thread by Franiey: 5:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Santa Thread by nipora519(f): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2017
Dear santa I need a laptop for my projects....I wish I can get one this december
Santa pls locate me.

1 Like

Re: Santa Thread by chaarly(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Santa Thread by nannymcphee(f): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
millyj:
Dear Santa please I need food stuffs for my kids

I am touched. Kidly send a mail to

ladynannymcphee@gmail.com

I have been burnt before so do pardon my many questions
Re: Santa Thread by nannymcphee(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Noloss:
clothes and food for my kids. Good and profitable job for my hubby

Kindly send a mail
Re: Santa Thread by Noloss(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
nannymcphee:

Kindly send a mail

I have sent you a mail. Thanks.
Re: Santa Thread by LadySarah: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dear santa i need a laptop for my web development prog...if i can get it,my yr will be fulfilled

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

A 2 Day Old Baby Abandoned By The Roadside Named After Okoya-Thomas / 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.