Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why Is There No Christian Section/trend On Nairaland? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There No Christian Section/trend On Nairaland? (579 Views)

Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide / How Could Paul CURSE YAHSHUA- And No Christian NOTICED? / A Clarion Call For A Christian Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Christian Section/trend On Nairaland? by emmasege: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Can the mods please enlighten the House why non-Muslims are not allowed to respond to posts in the Muslim trends/section of nairaland without subscribing to certain fundamentals of Islam?

I stand to be corrected, I don't think this is the case for Christian posts or trends in the forum. Isn't what is good for the goose not good for the gander also?

I propose that same principles be adopted for everyone responding to Christian posts in nairaland and contributors must've affirmed or confirmed the following fundamentals of the Christian faith before they are allowed to reply or quote any post in the Christian section, as the case is in the Islam section.

1. I believe that Jesus Christ is the begotten Son of God born of a virgin birth.
2. I believe in Trinity.
3. I believe Jesus was with God at the beginning and without Christ, there was nothing made that was made.
4. I believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to the father and eternity with God.
5. I believe every knee bows and every tongue confesses that Jesus is Lord.
6. I believe that Christ is coming back for His church.

Cc: Lalastica
Re: Why Is There No Christian Section/trend On Nairaland? by enoqueen: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Christian Section/trend On Nairaland? by akintom(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
emmasege:
Can the mods please enlighten the House why non-Muslims are not allowed to respond to posts in the Muslim trends/section of nairaland without subscribing to certain fundamentals of Islam?

I stand to be corrected, I don't think this is the case for Christian posts or trends in the forum. Isn't what is good for the goose not good for the gander also?

I propose that same principles be adopted for everyone responding to Christian posts in nairaland and contributors must've affirmed or confirmed the following fundamentals of the Christian faith before they are allowed to reply or quote any post in the Christian section, as the case is in the Islam section.

1. I believe that Jesus Christ is the begotten Son of God born of a virgin birth.
2. I believe in Trinity.
3. I believe Jesus was with God at the beginning and without Christ, there was nothing made that was made.
4. I believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to the father and eternity with God.
5. I believe every knee bows and every tongue confesses that Jesus is Lord.
6. I believe that Christ is coming back for His church.

Cc: Lalastica
the jehovah witnesses will fight with the last drop of their blood, on your no 2.

Watch Out for contrary and opposing opinions from your fellow apologists.

Are the Muslims now models for Christians?

Oh, it's a federal character thing

But you folks are not of this kingdom of Satan now

You folks were strongly warned not to associate with unrighteousness and darkness. Why are you folks associating with NL whose CEO is reputed to be the king of unrighteous bunch?

I hereby solemnly pledge, to abide by the creed of religious section of NL, so help me atheism.... I simply lack belief in god.
Re: Why Is There No Christian Section/trend On Nairaland? by Edwinmason(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
seun come and answer
Re: Why Is There No Christian Section/trend On Nairaland? by emmasege: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
akintom:
the jehovah witnesses will fight with the last drop of their blood, on your no 2.

Watch Out for contrary and opposing opinions from your fellow apologists.

Are the Muslims now models for Christians?

Oh, it's a federal character thing

But you folks are not of this kingdom of Satan now

You folks were strongly warned not to associate with unrighteousness and darkness. Why are you folks associating with NL whose CEO is reputed to be the king of unrighteous bunch?

I hereby solemnly pledge, to abide by the creed of religious section of NL, so help me atheism.... I simply lack belief in god.
The point is that I don't understand why certain sections of nairaland have to be "out of bounds" for registered members to freely comment in the first instance. I see no reason why Muslims cannot comment on Christian posts and vice versa. But if the mods in their wisdom decide to ban non-muslims from commenting on Islamic posts, same rule should apply to Christian posts. That's my argument and I really think NL can consider lifting the restriction or creating it for both sides.

(1) (Reply)

The Myths Of Life.. / Did The Bible Encourage We Christians To Use Stickers With Our Pastor's Face. / Who Enjoyed Reading This Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.