Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos (38718 Views)

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / Boy Scouts: Reno Omokri's Son Gets Promoted In Rank - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Kingbuhari(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2016
collecting ranks up and down while in air-conditioned office doing absolutely nothing, while the real soldier are in the war front ,harassing the enemies in their own camp, majority of them are without promotion for years, Nigeria is a fraud buhari is brain dead

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by ryd3(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Was he not d one that was shot in d back?(meaning he was running away instead of facing d enemy)
Typical a....a behaviour, para men.
Na so him papa go hide under bed for him girlfriend haus when he hear machine gun sound during d coup that led to d assassination of Murtala d mass murderer, de shout mogbe ooo,mogbe oo,lol.

...Exactly thesame way Ikemba fled to Ivory coast with his tail behind his legs... The son of an ex president at the battle front and u are there talking rubbish...in OBJ's cowardise, he collected the surrender of ur clan

9 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Essquare(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2016
HQuadreal:
Long leg. Connection.
U can say dat again.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by fkdmods: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Was he not d one that was shot in d back?(meaning he was running away instead of facing d enemy)
Na so him papa go hide under bed for him girlfriend haus when he hear machine gun sound during d coup that led to d assassination of Murtala d mass murderer, de shout mogbe ooo,mogbe oo,lol.

Where in God's name did you get this your logic from? Why do you guys like making comments in areas you have zero knowledge or experience in? Why?

5 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by nextprince: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Kingbuhari:
collecting ranks up and down while in air-conditioned office doing absolutely nothing, while the real soldier are in the war front ,harassing the enemies in their own camp, majority of them are without promotion for years, Nigeria is a fraud buhari is brain dead

Bro, it makes a lot of sense to read b4 making comments. Do u know what u have made of urself now? go and ready the story and summarise it in five sentences.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by yedidiah(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Eya, while Colonel Obasanjo is rejoicing, the great Western Gen enitan kuti is somewhere crying now. Different strokes indeed for different folks.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Semper247(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2016
HQuadreal:
Long leg.
Connection.

Use ur brain...

Long leg in the military is a taboo
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by nextprince: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2016
fkdmods:

Where in God's name did you get this your logic from? Why do you guys like making comments in areas you have zero knowledge or experience of? Why?

Abeg help me ask am. He doesn't know how indicating that statement can be on the soldiers around the officer when he was shot. "Shot from the back".
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:

He was at a war-front, he could have been snuck on from behind and shot . . . unlike a certain Tribal Lord that lived out a war in a bunker, and later fled to Cote D'Ivoire. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by djbobby007: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2016
HQuadreal:
Long leg. Connection.
u must be omo Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by nextprince: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Semper247:

Use ur brain...

Long leg in the military is a taboo
Some of them don't read reports b4 making comments. If he did, how will describe the officer that way? An officer that was shot on the field.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by RALPHOW(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2016
HQuadreal:
Long leg.
Connection.

IF LONG LEG HE WILL NEVER GO TO BORNO / ADAMAWA STATE
IF IT IS LONG LEG , LET YOUR COMPANY TRANSFER YOU TO SAMBISA.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by crown08(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2016
yibomustgo:

Oloruburuku omo yeeboh. Why don't you go to war like him and face bullet? You are in your mud house somewhere in Anambra beating your flat chest.

I guess you were there when you saw him shot in the back.

Typical chest beating gorilla Igbo with flat chest and flat head.

Typical chest beating gorilla. Is a typical character of an ofe mmanu

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Elbowroom: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2016
HQuadreal:
Long leg.
Connection.

In military? Do u think they just promote people anyhow in military

Remove that clog from your eyes abeg

That aside, the guy is very low-key

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by fkdmods: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2016
nextprince:

Abeg help me ask am. He doesn't know how indicating that statement can be on the soldiers around the officer when he was shot. "Shot from the back".

He obviously hasn't heard of the the word "fratricide". And considering how poorly trained Nigerian soldiers are, i suspect it is and will be a regular occurrence.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by olatomiwa(f): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2016
yibomustgo:

Oloruburuku omo yeeboh. Why don't you go to war like him and face bullet? You are in your mud house somewhere in Anambra beating your flat chest.

I guess you were there when you saw him shot in the back.

Typical chest beating gorilla Igbo with flat chest and flat head.
I have not laughed out loud so hard for a long time. This is so funny !

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by greatbuc(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2016
'Adeboye' its quite interesting that OBJ has been the only president who has a son in the Army getting shot for peace sake.. and read what some Nigerians have to say about that. Congrats to him and may God grant him long life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by OYAY(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2016
HQuadreal:
Long leg.
Connection.

What do you mean by long leg? May be you missed the news when he was hospitalised for injury sustained in the course of fighting BH when the battle was fierce! Also his father fought for Nigeria unity and the son is also following suit and you are here spewing thrash you better desist from this hatred mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by mtto(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2016
xtivin:

Don't mind him, nobody shot this man it was a stage play to redeploy him away from battle
if you get brain, u go reason say as Obasanjo pikin, if he no like war, den no go post am go Borno at all. how many former president's child are in the military? Ojuku piking dey go war? Abacha, Babangida, Buhari children dey go war?
despite the army mortality rate in Borno state, he accepted to be posted there and even went to war as a senior officer...
he could have been in US enjoying his dad's money.
u know the truth but you hate to speak it.

5 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Cul4real(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Actually this guy makes me laugh even as he appeared to me as most idiot I ever seen in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by oyeb15: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2016
'Shot from behind' Only three situation can cause this in battle. 1. ambush 2. friendly fire 3. retreating cos of exhaustion of amour. All are results of I'll planning,inadequate theatre training and logistics on the part of the CO and his men. It shouldn't be a celebrated phrase at all.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by legendte(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

Yet ur ancestors surrendered to Obasanjo.

Go and read history as recorded by your ancestors not the "tale by moon light my grand pa" told me things.

You are quick to call some people cowards yet your ancestor fled the war in skirt and blouse.

History is history It can not be re-written.

grin grin grin

Brave Chest Beaters.

Dilector don lean for jail finish !!

Oh I forgot you plan to rescue him once he 'spended' 100 years in jail well 'spended' grin grin

Loser.
the fight was necessary because of the murder.
Ojukwu got balls to have sustained a war for three years.
Those names you called used our collective resources to fight us. Just look at the map then you will doff your cap for Ojukwu.
No other tribe would have sustained the war that far. It wasn't a tribal war between Igbo with Hausa or Yoruba.
Have you seen where such wars are won by the opposition?
Well dilector according to you is still better than Awo who drank rat poison or MKO that got wasted.
One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Precambrian111: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Precambrian111:
shameless goat your present n generation to cm can never represent your ethnic group to your right let b sincere are u not a caword ... grin
A typical example of a Yoruba man is hypocritical pride n could never speak against a Hausa man cos he is afraid to die on his right .....Nigerian big problems

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by mtto(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2016
Kingbuhari:
just think...
if Obasanjo is your father...
Will you work in the army? if you do will you accept to be deployed to Borno? if you do, will you tight Bokoharam in the war front in sambisa to d extent of being shot and almost lossing your life? and if you do would you decline being taken abroad for treatment for a military Medicare in Borno to return to war asap?

u see ur life?

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by grodt999: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Nigerian military has more officers and generals than soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Cul4real(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Actually this guy makes me laugh even as I see him as most idiot person I ever seen in my life.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by orbgoblin: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Haha correct remix.
Ptoocool:
Craze World

No be outside Buhari dey?
No be outside OBJ dey?
No be outside Sarathief dey?
No be outside you and I dey?

Na craze world be that..
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by olureignforever: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2016
xtivin:

Don't mind him, nobody shot this man it was a stage play to redeploy him away from battle

You dey there ba? Haters gonna hate

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by ezewealth(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2016
ibelieveu:
go f**k your mother!

That's very extreme, sometimes I wonder whether some people make use of there brains
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by olureignforever: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Precambrian111:
shameless goat your present n generation to cm can never represent your ethnic group to your right let b sincere are u not a [b]caword ... grin

Why do you want to cry na?. When ur brother started it you did not call him to order. Now, somebody took you back to memory lane you want to cry. Eyah, do. You people think you are the only one that can talk. Before the rest come for ur head correct the bolded

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / Dino Melaye Welcomes New Baby "Latest Melaye" (photos) / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.