Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos (38922 Views)

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / Boy Scouts: Reno Omokri's Son Gets Promoted In Rank - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by HCHIEFAJANNAH: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
BABA I SALUTE SIR. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by lordmans(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Was he not d one that was shot in d back?(meaning he was running away instead of facing d enemy)
Typical a....a behaviour, para men.
Na so him papa go hide under bed for him girlfriend haus when he hear machine gun sound during d coup that led to d assassination of Murtala d mass murderer, de shout mogbe ooo,mogbe oo,lol.
Ehe*Modified/continued.
Meanwhile,another afonja,this time,a general,Fela's nephew,promptly abandoned all d military hardware under his command and fled and their hausa/Fulani masters completed d disgrace by charging him for cowardice and demoting him after a long spell in d guardroom.
Meanwhile,it was a gallant biafran general,Ihejirika,that dealt wt boko sotey northern elders come de echo genocide cos d man understood that all abokis are boko haram just that not all are combatants and he dealt wt them accordingly.

I de come bak to modify,based on d insults I will receive from afonjas.lol

#another modification
I just realised that apart from not travelling outside their region,afonjas don't read history.
The senior Obasanjo hardly qualifies to answer som1 who fought in d civil war.He joined d war less than 3 months to d end,after e don dodge tire,e no fit get excuse again,him superiors com ship. his fearful ass to d war.3 months brothers.

Bt it ws on record ur ancestors surrendered to his father n he treated dem wit dignity before handing ur defeated generals to Gowon. I know ur col achuzie, d Hannibal cannot say d same trash as u just dd abt obasanjo.

Yes, u ppl ar very brave mor dan d yorubas u claimed bt a pocket of unorganized Fulani herdsmen hv bn terrorizing ur community n u ppl scampered for safety in neighboring villages n Lagos n d entire sw for safety. Nw compared to d yorubas faced from an organized caliphate army for hundred yrs. They dd nt rest until d advance of d caliphate force ws halted wit d birth of Ibadan n d subservience of Ilorin to d olubadan before d British set it free. D emir even gave hs daughter to d den olubadan as a sign of goodwill to forestall further attack from Ibadan.

And y shd I leave d comfort of my region wen God hs blessed d yorubas wit everything; gd weather, topography, economy, ppl, tourist attraction.

I don't expect better from u, esp nw dat we kno dat som of u may be d product of cucumber. Omo igi.
Get a life.
D yorubas ar d standard by which u measure ur achievement in all spheres of life.
Go n hug a transformer.
Para e!

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Kingbuhari(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
mtto:

just think...
if Obasanjo is your father...
Will you work in the army? if you do will you accept to be deployed to Borno? if you do, will you tight Bokoharam in the war front in sambisa to d extent of being shot and almost lossing your life? and if you do would you decline being taken abroad for treatment for a military Medicare in Borno to return to war asap?

u see ur life?
the guy is just enjoying in air conditioned office in Abj... if obj is my father and serving my father's land is my calling I will never decline neither will I ran away cowardly from war front like he did, where is he currently serving ? abeg those boys in war front deserve more, even civilian JTF should be promoted as well bcux is not easy to fight those mad jihadist with sticks and dane guns
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Kingbuhari(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
nextprince:

Bro, it makes a lot of sense to read b4 making comments. Do u know what u have made of urself now? go and ready the story and summarise it in five sentences.
uncle I don't need to read the epistle b4 I summarize it... Those guys in war front deserve the promotion more than this pot belly ogas in air conditioned office
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Odunayaw(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chykeboss:
sentiment aside dis man really tried during d early counter insurgency war, was surprised dat his dad didn't even work the posting to borno out and he almost lost his life
that guy was d definition of an officer man compared to ogbeni kuti
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Chykeboss(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Odunayaw:
that guy was d definition of an officer man compared to ogbeni kuti
oh boy dat oga no b here, lol thank God he was court martialed
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by nextprince: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kingbuhari:
uncle I don't need to read the epistle b4 I summarize it... Those guys in war front deserve the promotion more than this pot belly ogas in air conditioned office

Hehehe guy, go and read the story and stop embarrassing ursel, thank me later.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by EreluY(f): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
These days, soldiers in the Nigerian Army only need to fight lost battles against local militia rebels like Boko Haram and MEND before being decorated wit high military ranks. Conversely, US and British army personnel frequently go 'on tours' and engage in some of the most dangerous warfare of our time only to be decorated not with senior military ranks but with coveted military badges whilst remaining Corporals, Sergeants, etc. What a BIG shame!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Kingbuhari(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2016
nextprince:

Hehehe guy, go and read the story and stop embarrassing ursel, thank me later.

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Elbowroom: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
engrchykae:
who doesnt know that our military is all about LONG LEG.the sardauna kickstarted the rapid promotion of almajiris in the army but he made the mistake of including kaduna among these boys because he picked him from the street,asked the l boy his name and he smartly replied'kaduna'the premier used his influence to promote the northern boys that turned nigeria into nijeriya.LONG LEG placed Gowon above his senior,brigadier ogundipe.

U are dull
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Elbowroom: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
jeff1607:

YES THEY DO PROMOTE SOME ANYHOW ,WOULD GIVE U EXAMPLES IF YOU CAN PROVE YOU VE NO RELATIVE IN THE MILITARY, WELL YOU KNOW THE REASONS.

SOME SOLDIERS ARE PROMOTED FOR JUST TAGGING ALONG AND NOT NECESSARILY DOING THE MAIN THING.

What's this one saying?
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by engrchykae(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Elbowroom:

U are dull
the sardauna mistook himself for a machiavelli. his story is that of butterfly that thought itself a bird.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by AntiWailer: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
legendte:

Afonja you are very funny.

It's good that you are aware that men die for what they believe. Why are you mocking Nnamdi Kanu for his struggle.
Your ancestors were wiped out of kwara and the same masters of yours installed an Emir over your Kingdom.

What was Ojukwu offered?

Shame leave you dey catch me.
Days are gone when you lazy goons deceive people with lagos-ibadan fake newspaper.

MKO was jailed and poisoned, he died same day he was released after SAME NEGOTIATION yet you called it a peaceful death. PISSFULL INDEED.

Same oppressors murdered his wife, killed Afonja and jailed Awo.
Tell us how Awo died......another peaceful death?

Same oppressor don shake Tinubu him come dey fear.

How dare you compare the great Ojukwu with MKO.
Ojukwu sacrificed his father's wealth to defend his people.

I just dey laff you. Who know weda na one IDP for Ibadan you from dey type.

How markeeeti ?

Is Dilector still on the run ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity / Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post / Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.