Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos (38911 Views)

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / Boy Scouts: Reno Omokri's Son Gets Promoted In Rank - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by walosky(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2016
but this guy suppose dey Maiduguri o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by olureignforever: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2016
ezewealth:

That's very extreme, sometimes I wonder whether some people make use of there brains

He make use of his brain only that he's not trained by a mother, it's only people that are trained by mother that knows the worth of a mother
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by HQuadreal: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Ok.
OYAY:

What do you mean by long leg? May be you missed the news when he was hospitalised for injury sustained in the course of fighting BH when the battle was fierce! Also his father fought for Nigeria unity and the son is also following suit and you are here spewing thrash you better desist from this hatred mentality.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by HQuadreal: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Ok.
Elbowroom:

In military? Do u think they just promote people anyhow in military

Remove that clog from your eyes abeg

That aside, the guy is very low-key
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by HQuadreal: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Ok.
RALPHOW:

IF LONG LEG HE WILL NEVER GO TO BORNO / ADAMAWA STATE
IF IT IS LONG LEG , LET YOUR COMPANY TRANSFER YOU TO SAMBISA.
Ok.
djbobby007:
u must be omo Igbo
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by HQuadreal: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Ok.
Semper247:

Use ur brain...

Long leg in the military is a taboo
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by HQuadreal: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Ok.
Essquare:
U can say dat again.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by AntiWailer: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2016
legendte:

the fight was necessary because of the murder.
Ojukwu got balls to have sustained a war for three years.
Those names you called used our collective resources to fight us. Just look at the map then you will doff your cap for Ojukwu.
No other tribe would have sustained the war that far. It wasn't a tribal war between Igbo with Hausa or Yoruba.
Have you seen where such wars are won by the opposition?
Well dilector according to you is still better than Awo who drank rat poison or MKO that got wasted.
One Nigeria.

Typical flat head rant.

No fact, no substance, no honor.

Just the nonsense that emanates from a deluded mind.

Chest Beating is what you do at its best. No impact whatsoever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by APCmyheart(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Was he not d one that was shot in d back?(meaning he was running away instead of facing d enemy)
Typical a....a behaviour, para men.
Na so him papa go hide under bed for him girlfriend haus when he hear machine gun sound during d coup that led to d assassination of Murtala d mass murderer, de shout mogbe ooo,mogbe oo,lol.
Ehe*Modified/continued.
Meanwhile,another afonja,this time,a general,Fela's nephew,promptly abandoned all d military hardware under his command and fled and their hausa/Fulani masters completed d disgrace by charging him for cowardice and demoting him after a long spell in d guardroom.
Meanwhile,it was a gallant biafran general,Ihejirika,that dealt wt boko sotey northern elders come de echo genocide cos d man understood that all abokis are boko haram just that not all are combatants and he dealt wt them accordingly.

I de come bak to modify,based on d insults I will receive from afonjas.lol

You guys just like digging up what you can't stand, By name.......

Obasanjo Ojukwu run to Ivory Coast..

By name Benjamin Adekunle the whole of South East scamper for safety...

Obasanjo singlehandeldy defeated Biafra hahaha..

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by legendte(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

Typical flat head rant.

No fact, no substance, no honor.

Just the nonsense that emanates from a deluded mind.

Chest Beating is what you do at its best. No impact whatsoever
What fact do you need again Mr Afonja?

You need a proof of MKO's death?

What more can you take? Ojukwu fought and lived happily after. MKO won an election, he was jailed and murdered. No wonder you fear your slave masters.

Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari a mad man in presence of Buhari's armed men. Bigger forces didn't kill OJUKWU, how can small force like Buhari kill NK

Fulani men killed Afonja, MKO and Awo. Chai Chai Chai

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by AntiWailer: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2016
legendte:

What fact do you need again Mr Afonja?

You need a proof of MKO's death?

What more can you take? Ojukwu fought and lived happily after. MKO won an election, he was jailed and murdered. No wonder you fear your slave masters.

Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari a mad man in presence of Buhari's armed men. Bigger forces didn't kill OJUKWU, how can small force like Buhari kill NK

Fulani men killed Afonja, MKO and Awo. Chai Chai Chai

I hardly engage 1mebiles in rants but for you I will make an exception.

Mko would have lived "happily after" if he had accepted the kind of deal Ojukwu accepted

"Give up the struggle and dine with us". Ojukwu gave up on Biafra that is why we keep telling the little dilector to go home. Biafra struggle died long before Ojukwu died.

Awolowo died peacefully in his house.

As for Afonja you can go and read what led to his assassination and also confirm if Afonja is that significant in YORUBA race.

Nothing can be done about history. It cnt be edited no matter how you shamefully try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by aisammy4: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Was he not d one that was shot in d back?(meaning he was running away instead of facing d enemy)
Na so him papa go hide under bed for him girlfriend haus when he hear machine gun sound during d coup that led to d assassination of Murtala d mass murderer, de shout mogbe ooo,mogbe oo,lol.
Ehe*Modified/continued.
Meanwhile,another afonja,this time,a general,Fela's nephew,promptly abandoned all d military hardware under his command and fled and their hausa/Fulani masters completed d disgrace by charging him for cowardice and demoting him after a long spell in d guardroom.
Meanwhile,it was a gallant biafran general,Ihejirika,that dealt wt boko sotey northern elders come de echo genocide cos d man understood that all abokis are boko haram just that not all are combatants and he dealt wt them accordingly.

How many formal president bikin you hear say go war? Abeg mak we give credits to this Gallant Officer for serving his fatherland. Everybody hear am wen he was shot fighting for the Nigerian govt & ensuring peace in the North East. This officer father is very influential in Nigeria and with his connects, he can be posted to Abuja where na only paper works plenty.

How many big shot in Nigeria today will allow their child to a war front?

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Emassive(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2016
Bros Igbo people still get chest pass yoruba man. Yoruba no even get bone talkless of chest. If u wan yab them do am like original yoruba man go do.
yibomustgo:

Oloruburuku omo yeeboh. Why don't you go to war like him and face bullet? You are in your mud house somewhere in Anambra beating your flat chest.

I guess you were there when you saw him shot in the back.

Typical chest beating gorilla Igbo with flat chest and flat head.

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by adisaigbo1(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2016
yibomustgo:

Oloruburuku omo yeeboh. Why don't you go to war like him and face bullet? You are in your mud house somewhere in Anambra beating your flat chest.

I guess you were there when you saw him shot in the back.

Typical chest beating gorilla Igbo with flat chest and flat head.
Moku Mogbe Modaran.....see total knockout, Ayaf die

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Codes151(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2016
I wonder if he's ever been to the action ground or sth!! Or na the one way sth stay house become oga! Just asking! Humour me
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Ehe*Modified/continued.

#another modification
I just realised that apart from not travelling outside their region,afonjas don't read history.
The senior Obasanjo hardly qualifies to answer som1 who fought in d civil war.He joined d war less than 3 months to d end,after e don dodge tire,e no fit get excuse again,him superiors com ship. his fearful ass to d war.3 months brothers.
This is not fair. But why are some, all because of bigotry, fond of telling lies in the face of the truth? The young army officer wasn't shot in the back. He spent months at the orthopaedic hospital due to Boko Haram attack. He's a dogged fighter. Nobody runs away from Boko Haram attack and ever sustains injuries . Such an officer would rather abscond than sustain injuries. We all knew the punishment meted out to those involved in the absconding acts in the military court previously. Your lies won't do you any good. What if adebayo had died in the process...because some of his mates who also sustained high degree of injuries couldn't survive it? Maybe you'd be saying something else by now.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by legendte(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

I hardly engage 1mebiles in rants but for you I will make an exception.

Mko would have lived "happily after" if he had accepted the kind of deal Ojukwu accepted

"Give up the struggle and dine with us". Ojukwu gave up on Biafra that is why we keep telling the little dilector to go home. Biafra struggle died long before Ojukwu died.

Awolowo died peacefully in his house.

As for Afonja you can go and read what led to his assassination and also confirm if Afonja is that significant in YORUBA race.

Nothing can be done about history. It cnt be edited no matter how you shamefully try.

Afonja you are very funny.

It's good that you are aware that men die for what they believe. Why are you mocking Nnamdi Kanu for his struggle.
Your ancestors were wiped out of kwara and the same masters of yours installed an Emir over your Kingdom.

What was Ojukwu offered?

Shame leave you dey catch me.
Days are gone when you lazy goons deceive people with lagos-ibadan fake newspaper.

MKO was jailed and poisoned, he died same day he was released after SAME NEGOTIATION yet you called it a peaceful death. PISSFULL INDEED.

Same oppressors murdered his wife, killed Afonja and jailed Awo.
Tell us how Awo died......another peaceful death?

Same oppressor don shake Tinubu him come dey fear.

How dare you compare the great Ojukwu with MKO.
Ojukwu sacrificed his father's wealth to defend his people.

I just dey laff you. Who know weda na one IDP for Ibadan you from dey type.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by intricate(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Ehe*Modified/continued.

#another modification
I just realised that apart from not travelling outside their region,afonjas don't read history.
The senior Obasanjo hardly qualifies to answer som1 who fought in d civil war.He joined d war less than 3 months to d end,after e don dodge tire,e no fit get excuse again,him superiors com ship. his fearful ass to d war.3 months brothers.
Regardless of what you say or think obasanjo has reached a level you can never attain in life....... Someone that will achieve greatness will not ridicule or insult great men over tribal bigotry...... My good sir I put it to you that you are a shallow person

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by jeff1607(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elbowroom:

YES THEY DO PROMOTE SOME ANYHOW ,WOULD GIVE U EXAMPLES IF YOU CAN PROVE YOU VE NO RELATIVE IN THE MILITARY, WELL YOU KNOW THE REASONS.

SOME SOLDIERS ARE PROMOTED FOR JUST TAGGING ALONG AND NOT NECESSARILY DOING THE MAIN THING.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by intricate(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
patchsk:

Are you sick?
when u go home for Christmas, ask them if they are sick
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by engrchykae(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bolustic:

Remember it was Benjamin Adekunle and his dad (OBJ) that routed your progenitors during the Biafran war?

They showed Ojukwu hell that he had to run to Cote d'voire. Remember?
benjamin adekunle and his loudmouth afonja division made the career defining mistake of trying a fantasy operation o.a.u,i.e the simultaneous capture of owerri.aba.umuahia in just two weeks probably because he credited himself with the victory in port harcourt forgetting that bending corner is different from round-about.how can he capture the biafran heartland at once?he captured okigwe half of owerri,the supreme commander,the ikemba ezeigbo gburugburu now gave col ogbugo kalu the following order'your role in the port harcourt disaster is still fresh in the minds of the people,therefore you have 24 hours to clear the enemy from OBINZE or tender your resignation.ogbugo kalu,col joe achuzie and iheanacho with the 13 biafran commando brigade encircled the fg troops at owerri,armed with the ogbunigwes,the ojukwu boys TAUGHT the fg how to perfect operation o.a.u.of the 4ooo-man army that entered owerri,300 escaped owerri under col etuk.adekunle was dismissed unceremoniously because of this blunder.the brave biafrans recaptured owerri,aba and umuahia and the ikemba came to ahiara to give us our constitution'the AHIARA DECLARATION'.ojukwu boys taught adekunle and murtala the arts of war but adekunle was blind with hatred while murtala was only an offer fed BULLY which led to their DISMISSAL from the army.obj took over the control of the 3rd marine while bisala took control of the 2nd division while mohamed shuwa retained the control of his division till the end of the war.we know our exploits and the exploits of the vandals.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Corporal Olawale who has been with 7 division and 118 Task Force Battalion for 3 years in Borno has had no redeployment or promotion. Nigerian Army we hail thee!
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by dokyOloye: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
intricate:
Regardless of what you say or think obasanjo has reached a level you can never attain in life....... Someone that will achieve greatness will not ridicule or insult great men over tribal bigotry...... My good sir I put it to you that you are a shallow person
U my dearest brother art d shallowest.
Obj,Booohari,IBB etc are not characters a decent fellow should envy.
They were just opportuned and in their differnt stints in power,they never showed exemplary leadership or did anything exceptional.
Give me a Pat Utomi,Okonjo Iweala,Akinwunmi Adesina,etc,and I would envy them.
Even d so called Dangotes,Alakijas,Indimi etc appear to be successful but in sane climes they should all b in jail.
How can U allocate d common patrimony of a country to individuals arbitrarily and they come and flaunt it and answer Africa's richest man/woman etc.What is Alakija,a Yoruba hairdresser doing with Niger delta oil block??
So my brother,have Urself a deep introspection and know who is shallow.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by engrchykae(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elbowroom:

who doesnt know that our military is all about LONG LEG.the sardauna kickstarted the rapid promotion of almajiris in the army but he made the mistake of including kaduna among these boys because he picked him from the street,asked the l boy his name and he smartly replied'kaduna'the premier used his influence to promote the northern boys that turned nigeria into nijeriya.LONG LEG placed Gowon above his senior,brigadier ogundipe.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by dokyOloye: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
APCmyheart:

You guys just like digging up what you can't stand, By name.......

Obasanjo Ojukwu run to Ivory Coast..

By name Benjamin Adekunle the whole of South East scamper for safety...

Obasanjo singlehandeldy defeated Biafra hahaha..
Do U know that Ur Hausa/Fulani slave masters classified Adekunle as psychiatric patient and subjected him to psychological evaluation after which he was unceremoniously dismissed from the army in 1974 after shooting at everything that moved and did not move on behalf of his hausa /Fulani masters?

Need I remind U hw his hausa/Fulani later shared d booties alone and all became billionaires while he lived in penury?
Do U know that Adekunle was so poor that at d time of his death, his children were looking for money to take him to ordinary Ghana for treatment and he was reportedly stooling on himself and eating his feaces b4 he died?
Need I tell U that at the height of his frustration,he told his children he regretted fighting against Biafra?
Abeg,bone Adekunle and tell us another story.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by dokyOloye: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
engrchykae:
who doesnt know that our military is all about LONG LEG.the sardauna kickstarted the rapid promotion of almajiris in the army but he made the mistake of including kaduna among these boys because he picked him from the street,asked the l boy his name and he smartly replied'kaduna'the premier used his influence to promote the northern boys that turned nigeria into nijeriya.LONG LEG placed Gowon above his senior,brigadier ogundipe.
Hahahaha.
Ogundipe,another evidence of afonja cowardice.
Was d most senior officer after d death of Aguiyi-Ironsi but fear no gree am take over as president after d murder of Ironsi.
Hahah,I was going to come to that.
Yoruba and cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Wowzer(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Adeboye...not Adebayo.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by harffie(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Ehe*Modified/continued.

#another modification
He was shot in the leg bros
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by jiyahsamson: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by Ballmer: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
patchsk:

Are you sick?

A question you need to ask your father.
Re: Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos by APCmyheart(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Do U know that Ur Hausa/Fulani slave masters classified Adekunle as psychiatric patient and subjected him to psychological evaluation after which he was unceremoniously dismissed from the army in 1974 after shooting at everything that moved and did not move on behalf of his hausa /Fulani masters?

Need I remind U hw his hausa/Fulani later shared d booties alone and all became billionaires while he lived in penury?
Do U know that Adekunle was so poor that at d time of his death, his children were looking for money to take him to ordinary Ghana for treatment and he was reportedly stooling on himself and eating his feaces b4 he died?
Need I tell U that at the height of his frustration,he told his children he regretted fighting against Biafra?
Abeg,bone Adekunle and tell us another story.

Wow brilliant even at the end your lies could not be so hard to detect even by a toddler hahahha..

Please will you remind us what lead to Ojukwu death? hahahhaha i think FFK who you and your likes take as your hero should eb able to answer that cos Ojukwu died due to the insult from FFK to bianca hahaha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose / Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) / How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.