Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman (27026 Views)

Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / This 40-year-old Mother Of One Declared Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by NevetsIbot(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
nyabinghi:
christians and stupidity are like
lol...
Dyu know that.
-
-

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by JuanDeDios: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Pardon my ignorance, but how is this an offence? Both of them are adults. The man toasted her and she even met him in AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION. I suspect that there's more to the story
There is such an offence as "enticing" under the penal code. Adultery is also an offence. Enticing used to be an offence in Britain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by arabianights: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
nyabinghi:
christians and stupidity are like
you should not have stopped to his level. Muslims are not know to do such, please. We are bigger and greater than that. SURE YOU KNOW WE HHAVE BIGGER ISSUES NEEDING ATTENTION THAN WAISTING TIME ON AN A HIGHLY IRRELEVANT THING

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by NevetsIbot(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
arabianights:
Please explain that stupid comment.muslims and wahala... Is such an indecent behaviour tied to one region or simply individuals. Your parents was wasted finances sending you to school. You can't even discuss wisely to save your dejected soul. Big fool
lol..... I'm no religious extremist or fanactic.... I say things as they are.

"your parents was wasted finances sending you to school''

Is that good English?... I bet we now know whose parents wasted cash on.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by arabianights: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:

"your parents wasted finances sending you to school''

Cheers
typographical error, clearly. However you are avoiding the message being that you are an ignorant thing and won't go far in life with this attitude...... At your age, you can't think before writing? In other words people think for you. Wasted investment. Cheers

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by arabianights: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:

"your parents was wasted finances sending you to school''

Cheers
my parents wasted resources? You wish.... You educated illiterate. Cursed soul kawai

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Solorrman(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
We know that ur religion do not forbid such a thing the wide gap between u guyz and us is u can even Bleep ur mother,sister or inlaw likewise u can go free if u rape ur neighbours wife its nothing,its just a wise way of this century where anybody can Bleep ur mother‘s pussy while u laugh its just western kind of wiseness. For us,we dnt allow this,even near it,we can even hack u to death if u do that so its just a matter of difference we are illitrates and u are educated.

3 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by NevetsIbot(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
arabianights:
typographical error, clearly. However you are avoiding the message being that you are an ignorant thing and won't go far in life with this attitude...... At your age, you can't think before writing? In other words people think for you. Wasted investment. Cheers
lol... So people take nairaland this serious. Lmao...... Okay bro. You win this baseless e-fight. Now go and plan your future.

Run along now. Go.

Goodnight boy.

2 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by TeamSimple(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ezedon:
Just that? So there's no forgiveness in Islam, God have mercy
Anything Islam or Muslim dey always cure una Konji..

Someone stole from the church last week and the best the church could do was to beat him blue black and tie him down naked.

Where is the forgiveness you preach..Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by arabianights: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... So people take nairaland this serious. Lmao...... Okay bro. You win this baseless e-fight. Now go and plan your future.

Run along now. Go.

Goodnight boy.
.... Hmmmm
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by TeamSimple(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
africanusvu:
This is how a peple stil reason in this 21st century.see our key problem.som ar trying to push d nation foward.while som a puling it down.this ar d peple we share same national identity with.MUST IT ALWAYS BE.WOMEN.BLASPHEMY.AND FIGHT asociated wit this peple?OH.this amalgam.cant worj.the gap is too wide
Pulling it up with Baby factory,daily human ritual drug trafficking, kidnapping and ethnic clash right..

Use ur sense or dash it out.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by jomoh: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bashirfuntua:
even as a Muslim I don't think this is right haba

Even you too. I give up.

What is the correlation of this article and Islam? The names? or What?

Did you even read the article or you just joined the ignorant fools ☝ there to comment without reading or reasoning.

#Comprehension is a problem amongst Nigerian youths of today.
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by TeamSimple(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tombilly:
And those that killed the evangelist lady are yet to be brought to justice. Yeye the smell. Hypocrites
Why did Hitler kil over 10million Jews? Google and come back to tell me what Hypocrisy truly means.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by opribo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
He will be flogged and let go, if it were to be an IBO man now oh dear they would by now have paraded his beheaded school as a sign of conquest.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by linearity: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2016
BomboyOnline:
389. Enticing or taking away or detaining with criminal intent a married woman.

Very useless penal code. I had to Google it cause I didn't believe such a code existed.

That not withstanding, if he has a good lawyer he can walk scot free. That penal code have a big hole in it and a whole elephant can walk through..

The 'enticing' or 'taking away' or 'detaing' must be acompanied by a criminal intent.

So, the prosecution must prove the crime that he intend to commit using another penal code. Unless, she is underage, then consenting bedmatic between adults is not criminal.

The only 'if' is, if the lady accuse him of attend to rape her, which she can do and even at that; elements of rapes must be proven conclusively.

However, been a poor guy plus the fact that, he resides in a country that does respect her citizens, he will probably get convicted and thrown into jail.
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Orikinla(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2016
So, what of when a married Muslim woman is enticing a Christian man?

3 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by NobleG1(m): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2016
How is this an offense?
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by discman2k2(m): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Solorrman:
We know that ur religion do not forbid such a thing the wide gap between u guyz and us is u can even Bleep ur mother,sister or inlaw likewise u can go free if u rape ur neighbours wife its nothing,its just a wise way of this century where anybody can Bleep ur mother‘s pussy while u laugh its just western kind of wiseness. For us,we dnt allow this,even near it,we can even hack u to death if u do that so its just a matter of difference we are illitrates and u are educated.

Mallm Sulaiman, keep quiet! Dont u guys marry ur nieces? Is dat not incest?! Haba, i xpectd dat u shd nt join issues cos of ur supposed level of enlightenement, hwever, u jst showed dat u r sheer bigot! Whn pipu make foolish comments against any religion, either u keep quiet or u reprimand dem, dat way we may discourage religious, tribal & regional bigotry.
My Point : lets all RESPECT other's religion or tribe or way of life.
Nobody is better to judge other's.

2 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by jameso88(m): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Pardon my ignorance, but how is this an offence? Both of them are adults. The man toasted her and she even met him in AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION. I suspect that there's more to the story
thank God say na dem dem

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by IYANGBALI: 1:49am On Dec 20, 2016
If I talk my mind now,lalasticlala go ban me as him ban babangbali till March 2017,but I dash you ths tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Cooleasy(m): 2:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Noblesoul123:
The woman herself should have questions to answer, because if she's truly the decent type, she wouldn't have allowed herself to be lured to any location because she would have cut him off right from the point of discovering that the call was from a man, or she could have immediately raised an alarm at that point. And let's assume that she didn't even follow him to any location; why making a court case out of a phone call she could simply have ignored or resolve at individual or family level? Some people just like palaver. Well, now that it's a court case, the case should be taken to a logical conclusion because I doubt if any of the two sides is totally clean.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by pmc01(m): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2016
A lot of dumb responses here.

Did you read he deceived her by making her believe the phone number given to her was his wife's?
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by frank202012: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2016
in this kind of things happening,one will always be tempted to ask"Is nigeria an islamic state"

Kai
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by mfm04622: 5:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Ezedon:

This is NOT Sharia law, it is the Nigerian Penal Law.
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Kingbuhari(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2016
welcome to Islamic state of Nigeria... Islamic law is meant for poor malnourished Almajiri... meanwhile the kind flogging them go give him , he go agree Jesus is lord
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by MeAboki(m): 6:06am On Dec 20, 2016
africanusvu:
This is how a peple stil reason in this 21st century.see our key problem.som ar trying to push d nation foward.while som a puling it down.this ar d peple we share same national identity with.MUST IT ALWAYS BE.WOMEN.BLASPHEMY.AND FIGHT asociated wit this peple?OH.this amalgam.cant worj.the gap is too wide

Not surprised that 99.9% of your women are Oloshos; you want us to blindly follow your so called wayward 21st century ways lacking in moral compass, where husbands are not assured of the paternity of their children and the institute of marriage no longer serves as a barrier and protection for wives against the temptations and advances from other men.
Note, no one is forcing you to interact with anyone; so if you do not like it you can pack out; the roads leading to your enclave are still open and the borders not closed - pls vamoose, no one will miss you.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Ezedon:

I can smell your ignorance from a distance.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by Adayi1(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2016
This is Islamic Law. Once a woman is married, it's a no go area.
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by baysol: 6:39am On Dec 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Sharia law?

Nawa o. See the charge sef undecided

Sharia law is a bullshit law for bullshit religion and people.
Re: 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman by MrHighSea: 6:54am On Dec 20, 2016
bello4madrid:
Mek I Bleep ur wife n c eeda u go 4giv me.
u think that's d worsr sin. THE MORE UR FORGUVEN, THE MORE UR ENSLAVED TO THAT PERSON. Thats y if sth bad is about to happen even devil shout JESUS. Forgiveness comes from the strong hearted, brother. I had to practice it on my elders, it worked, its working big time even for a sinful soul like me. BETTER MORNING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) / Between Husband And Wife, Who Should Greet The Other First In The Morning? / Mum Still Slaps Me At 23 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.