Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? (1416 Views)

Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Out of curiosity, Am on two years of marriage and have friends who insist that it is impossible to keep it in for longer than 5 years... And it got me thinking, I love my wife and wouldn't want to cheat on her.. Please tell me your stories and how should I keep the fire burning
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by dingbang(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin

By reading ur bible bro...

3 Likes

Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Let ur wife become ur best friend. Spend quality time with her than friends who may have nothing meaningful to tell you. Cut-off friends that tells u cheating on ur wife is normal and finally pray to God.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:26am On Dec 20, 2016
its possible bro... Make her your best friend. You'll see.

2 Likes

Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by ststyreal(f): 3:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Y cheating in the first place when she is readily available to give it to you, even if she is not there, hug Jesus and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by victovrry(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Job 31
[1]“I made a covenant with my eyes     not to look with lust at a young woman.

1 Like

Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
As a married man, you should distant yourself from friends with such mentality.
Did they all forget their wedding vows?, what are they looking for outside that their wives don't possess?.

3 Likes

Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by chris2face(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
The poster above me have said it all

Well said herbie27
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
chris2face:
The poster above me have said it all

Well said herbie.27
wink
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by megareal: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Its more than possible. First, dump your negative thinking friends else they will lead you astray.

Next work on your wife. Whatever image you have of the ideal woman, help her achieve that. That way she is always exciting to you.

Above all, commit your marriage to God everyday. He will lead you right.
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by schumastic(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
it's possible if you believe it is and impossible if you still feel is not. the choice is yours to make at the end
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by ojun50(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Am sure u must be a yoruba man
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by manutdrichie(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
herbie27:
Did they all forget their wedding vows?, what are they looking for outside that their wives don't possess?.

BigAss
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 25, 2016
ojun50:
Am sure u must be a yoruba man
far from it. Igbo man
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 25, 2016
megareal:
Its more than possible. First, dump your negative thinking friends else they will lead you astray.

Next work on your wife. Whatever image you have of the ideal woman, help her achieve that. That way she is always exciting to you.

Above all, commit your marriage to God everyday. He will lead you right.
thanks I appreciate
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2016
ststyreal:
Y cheating in the first place when she is readily available to give it to you, even if she is not there, hug Jesus and you will be fine.
insightful
Re: Married Spouse Please Be Honest... Is It Possible To Stay In Marriage Without ? by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 25, 2016
herbie27:
sometimes u just don't get everything in one package but the truth is you will never get it. You just try to live with thanksgiving

(1) (Reply)

Top Masturbation Myths Demystified! You'll Be Suprised! / Help A Brother Out (photo) / X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.