Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

"Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled (49345 Views)

Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by hadura29(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Smoking = cancer
Alcohol = cancer
Dog style = cancer..

What's the point of doing none of the above?..

I am sure very soon, they will come and tell us drinking water can cause cancer too.

Awon eleri ibu...

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by dharmiedrums(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2016
If the beating is coming from you. I really don't mind wink
Softbamboo:

So you want a soft bamboo beating

What else would you use soft bamboo undecided
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by idris4r83(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2016
francisbiz:

Try and be usefull in life. Everything is not a joke. Cancer is not a joke. Visit the radiotherapy section at college hospital Ibadan and see. Be usefull.
common sense is very uncommon. Try use your common sense pls, what's d joke here? It's just a simple analogy and you just been judgemental. Because people are dieing daily of cancer shouldn't make us believe every nonsense in the media.
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2016
If that one causes cancer, then i will use reverse doggy style
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Meanwhile, in other news... Original samsung galaxy s5 for sale. You can run any test you like to confirm it's not a clone but the original. Battery life is great. Phone is in perfect condition. Whatsapp me on 08137010369. (50,000)

Plus Clean alcatel one touch popstar for sale (15,000)

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by holluphemydavid(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Softbamboo:
I refuse to believe this nonsense... angry

I'd rather die grin
i dnt belive dis tu
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by bestpunterever: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2016
God should take away anybody that want to take away one of those things that give me joy. #Dogystyleforlife#

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by rxgodwin(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
No b small tin... Atleast here is a MOH dt undertake real research, ours is just gud in ensuring healthworkers are being owed salaries
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by kenx27(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
ademasta:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/19/doggy-style-sex-causes-cancer-stroke-south-africas-minister-health-motsoaledi/
without doggy style sex excercise is a waste of time...without doggy style how can u see the woman bum-bum well.

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by DorisK(f): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please which other style is best for us to adopt o give us same insane satisfaction as the cancer one,abeg? reply asap
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by DASPARTAN: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
amnesty7:
But I guess most Nairalanders are hail and hearty, to begin with home
ITS 'HALE' XMAS IS NEAR U ONLY HAIL' THE KING. JINGLE BELL
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by gevans(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
be warned
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by gevans(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
hadura29:
Smoking = cancer
Alcohol = cancer
Dog style = cancer..

What's the point of doing none of the above?..

I am sure very soon, they will come and tell us drinking water can cause cancer too.

Awon eleri ibu...

Biblically non of those things u mentioned is good
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by adetunjioludami(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Masikay:
Left to these people we won't even drink water. Everything from recharge cards to phone calls causes cancer. I just taya...
#leaveourdoggyalone#..Lehs spread it dear.
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by adetunjioludami(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
DorisK:
Please which other style is best for us to adopt o give us same insane satisfaction as the cancer one,abeg? reply asap
..check kamasutra on Google.. thank me later.
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
adetunjioludami:
#leaveourdoggyalone#..Lehs spread it dear.

Lol... grin
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by obstead200(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
decatalyst:
Lol! I think SA don appoint an archeologist as a health minister grin grin

DS dey cause cancer and stroke? Nah HIV e dey cause.

Who thinks he needs manual default setting reset? sad sad

They just don't want us to have joy
South Africa just appointed a carpenter as a health minister.
imagine a load of pure crap.
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by ikorodureporta: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
No pishure to illustrate....
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by robosky02(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
south African health minister and Nigerian sports minister be like "Soweto graduates"

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
I pledge to Africa my country,oops my continent.

Wahala dey.
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
;DSmall time nw, dey'll say missionary style causes spinal and waist injury
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
SINZ:
Is this the most troubling issue in the South African health sector?

The other day the South African Senate were discussing the flavour of condoms. This their government ehn. grin
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Drbarmes(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
So South Africans have their own version of Solomon Dalung too!
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheMascot:
Wait. first of am a guy. we don't do that. what if a girl takes it to a shrine? it won't be the first time
lol@ shrinecheesy
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by folasayolyn(f): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
herzern:
If this is true..

He should ask for a re-fund from whatever medical school he qraduated from..

medical school alone. his primary school teachers should be horse whipped. in fact humor in tough times

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by ademasta(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
kenx27:
without doggy style sex excercise is a waste of time...without doggy style how can u see the woman bum-bum well.
Haaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by DaWaymaker(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
herzern:
If this is true..

He should ask for a re-fund from whatever medical school he qraduated from..

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Ugbane(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kukuma ki mee.. . Go n recoil his brain.. ..
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by bongo007(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
comradespade:
wetin cum be the difference between this one and our dalung?

sir, with due respect sir
..dis got me laughing out so loud cheesy

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Saicology212: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
‘doggy’ style during sex is the major cause of cancer and stroke.

He said after three years of arduous research, he found out that the high pumping of blood during sex, when one is standing or kneeling overloads the veins in the legs which ultimately causes stroke.

He told The Insider, “On cancer – one of the main causes of cancer is stress, fatigue and tiredness.

“The most energy consuming and stressful sexual position for men is doggy; hence the connection is more than clear.

“Look, I am only giving you guys a snippet, but we will be posting the results of the full research on the Ministry website.”

He added that he is in talks with Home Affairs Minister, Malusi Gigaba to craft a legislation that will seek to outlaw this style.

[/b]According to him, [b]occasional doggy style [/b]like only on [b]Christmas day and Valentine
is harmless but be sure that each night is suicidal.

“This is the reason why South African married men[b] die[/b] and leave their wives a lot these days,” the 58-year-old man added.

Apparently, stupidity is becoming infectious and rampant around the African continent. Rather than spend time researching on how to reduce hunger and entrenching constitutional reforms for good governance in their corruption ridden country, look at what public funds are being "spended" on. Tufiakwa!!! Africa grow sense!!!
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by hadura29(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
gevans:

Biblically non of those things u mentioned is good

Dog style?
Smoking?
Alcohol?

Tell me something else coz I don't know where in the Bible it is written that they are bad..

Danke!!!
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by iguita: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bet sir, the money spended on the research was well spended. Why the comparism?
comradespade:
wetin cum be the difference between this one and our dalung?

sir, with due respect sir

Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative / Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O