Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

"Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled (49341 Views)

Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
iguita:
Bet sir, the money spended on the research was well spended. Why the comparism?

sir, do in an African country spending money on some kind of research to come up with this crap
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by omozu1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
comradespade:
wetin cum be the difference between this one and our dalung?

sir, with due respect sir
Bro don't add any due respect
They are the same
May be they are from the same school
And their teachers need to refund the school fees they both paid
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
omozu1:
Bro don't add any due respect They are the same May be they are from the same school And their teachers need to refund the school fees they both paid

Lol, u know that they are in seat of power so let us respect them
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Greedgod: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Masikay:
Left to these people we won't even drink water. Everything from recharge cards to phone calls causes cancer. I just taya...
baby can u give me stroke

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Greedgod: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Softbamboo:
I refuse to believe this nonsense... angry

I'd rather die grin
its beta u give me stroke
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Greedgod: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
DorisK:
Please which other style is best for us to adopt o give us same insane satisfaction as the cancer one,abeg? reply asap
u on me style
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Greedgod: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
folasayolyn:

medical school alone. his primary school teachers should be horse whipped. in fact humor in tough times
wah if i whoop u doggily , u wil lyk it

1 Like

Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
What is this man saying? undecided Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Godson32(m): 4:23am On Dec 21, 2016
Softbamboo:
I refuse to believe this nonsense... angry

I'd rather die grin
U rather die than to leave doggystyle,u hv to repent. Lols! I dey joke o.
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by iguita: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2016

grin grin grin
comradespade:

sir, do in an African country spending money on some kind of research to come up with this crap
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by toprealman: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ:

Imagine.. A country where sex styles are their topmost priority.
I wonder the 'PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL' that will publish this 'discovery'!
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by gevans(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
hadura29:

Dog style?
Smoking?
Alcohol?

Tell me something else coz I don't know where in the Bible it is written that they are bad..

Danke!!!

really
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by hadura29(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
gevans:

really

Really really bros... school me..
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by gevans(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2016
hadura29:

Really really bros... school me..

let start from here, can u tell me any where in the Bible that support any of the mentioned things?
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by hadura29(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
gevans:

let start from here, can u tell me any where in the Bible that support any of the mentioned things?
1. Excessive drinking is what the Bible detest and not only in drinking in all things. I can drink 10 bottles of Heineken and not get high where as if you take two you don peff... it's the body system .

2. No record of smoking in the holy book.

3. Anything like dog style dey sef?..
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by dominique(f): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
fortunechy:
When you got a GREAT woman you hold on to her. Don't let a
nice body, pretty face, take your attention from a woman who loves you unconditionally, who been through the struggle with you and had your back from day one. Remember while you looking at this other woman for
physical reasons theirs men looking at your woman for the reasons that matter the most. You have a potential wife so keep your thoughts and eyes on her.

Off topic but makes a lot of sense
Re: "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled by Funjosh(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
What is this man saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative / Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.