Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do? (895 Views)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / You Find This In Church Yard.. What Will U Do / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
be sincere o

Re: What Will U Do? by herzern(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: What Will U Do? by ybalogs(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
I don't have a range rover sport.
Re: What Will U Do? by ybalogs(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
My girlfriend knows the worth of everything and she's well brought up so wouldn't dare.
Re: What Will U Do? by project8(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
embarassed tongue
Re: What Will U Do? by dingbang(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Will buy another hundred of it and give her matches
Re: What Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
ybalogs:
My girlfriend knows the worth of everything and she's well brought up so wouldn't dare.

lol
Re: What Will U Do? by Sexxkillz: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
I'll ask myself what I did to her to make her act that way. No woman will be naturally crazy to set a car on fire. No woman will go to the extreme, unless you actually push her to the extreme, after all, there was "love".

Two extremes are wrong, but because a "range rover" is involved isn't enough to demonize a lady, forgetting she's a human with emotions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I'll ask myself what I did to her to make her act that may. No woman will be naturally crazy to set a car on fire. No woman will go to the extreme, unless you actually push her to the extreme, after all, there was "love".

Two extremes are wrong, but because a "range rover" is involved isn't enough to demonize a lady, forgetting she's a human with emotions.

I dare you to tell that nonsense to the hypothetical owner of that car, if he won't break your face.
Re: What Will U Do? by Sexxkillz: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
CorGier:

I dare you to tell that nonsense to the hypothetical owner of that car, if he won't break your face.
Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
What will I do or who will I Burn?

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Men Always Send Their penis Picture To Ladies / Should A Husband Reveals What He Earns To His Wife? / Woman Shot Boyfriend In The Penis And Scrotum For Allegedly Cheating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.