Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier (1198 Views)

Nurturing And Grooming Your Kids / Nurturing And Grooming Your Kids / 25 Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
-Pop your pimples with tissues on your fingertips. That way, you will not scratch up your face with fingernails. It also prevents the bacteria from spreading.

-Use aloe instead of hair gel. It is healthier for your hair due to aloe's healing properties and richness in amino acids, iron, potassium, and calcium, and it will also add a natural shine to your perfectly styled mane.

-Shave after you shower. Many gentlemen shave before showering, but in fact, it is much better to do that after showering as it is when your face’s bristles have been softened by steam and your skin’s follicles are open. This greatly reduces the risk of nicks and cuts.

-Sprinkle a few drops of essential oils (e.g. lavender or citrus) on the inside of your toilet paper roll. Every time you use it, you will freshen up your bathroom and mask any unpleasant odor.

Hair conditioner can serve as a great shaving cream for sensitive areas.
Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
-Beer can be used to strip away all the buildup in your hair and make it super soft. Just massage a cup of beer into your damp, clean hair, leave it for a few minutes, and rinse.

-Dull razors can be honed by rubbing them against old denim jeans

-Bar soap works as a great gym bag deodorizer. Put an unused bar of soap in your gym bag to keep sweaty clothes from adding a permanent stench to the bag.
Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
If your heels resemble cracked pavement, cover each foot with a healing foot lotion or oil, and slip them into socks before going to bed. In the morning, your feet will be soft and smooth.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
A great way to deal with lip scrubs is to exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush.

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
A couple of drops of olive oil a week can naturally get rid of wax from your ears (without the pain of cleaning your ears with cotton swabs).

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
If you have really stubborn eyebrows, you can also use hair gel to tame them into submission

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blasting a razor with a hairdryer boosts its longevity. Dullness or corrosion stems from oxidation and rusting, so giving your razors a little hairdryer blast after shaving will make them last longer.

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Get your toothbrush wet, dip it in some activated charcoal, scrub your teeth for a few minutes, and rinse with cold water. Your teeth will be whiter than ever.

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Vaseline prevents a messy self-manicure. Put vaseline around the edges of your nails before painting to easily wipe away any stray marks.

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rubbing deodorant on your feet can protect them from blisters as it acts as a barrier, reducing the friction between your feet and shoes.

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
If brushing your teeth does not help to get rid of the unpleasant garlic breath, try chewing some green vegetable such as spinach or parsley.

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
To find out whether your suit jacket fits correctly, lean your arm against a wall while wearing it. Your natural shoulder should hit the wall before the shoulder of the jacket does. If the jacket's shoulder hits first, then it does not fit you.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by Berbierklaus(f): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2016
wow cheesy nice DIYs.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Very informative posts. These are top notch grooming tips for "real men". I have never shaved my face after showering, it has always been before showering. I can't imagine hair particles on my neck and other parts of my body after showering.
How sure are you as regards the use of activated charcoal to brighten my teeth? Because my dentist told me my teeth cannot be as white as snow, even if i use bleach.
Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 6:44am On Dec 23, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Very informative posts. These are top notch grooming tips for "real men". I have never shaved my face after showering, it has always been before showering. I can't imagine hair particles on my neck and other parts of my body after showering.
How sure are you as regards the use of activated charcoal to brighten my teeth? Because my dentist told me my teeth cannot be as white as snow, even if i use bleach.

it works over time, one can't use it before going to bed and expect result in the morning

If u can read abit here... You'll understand better Sir

http://dailyburn.com/life/health/activated-charcoal-natural-teeth-whitening/
Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by MamaTej(f): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Get your toothbrush wet, dip it in some activated charcoal, scrub your teeth for a few minutes, and rinse with cold water. Your teeth will be whiter than ever.

Please, which one is an activated Charcoal?
-
Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
MamaTej:

Please, which one is an activated Charcoal?
-

Here

Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by MamaTej(f): 12:37am On Dec 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Here
Ok.
Please, where can I get it?
Re: Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier by RoyalBlak007: 12:45am On Dec 26, 2016
MamaTej:

Ok.

Please, where can I get it?

A pharmaceutical Store should have

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gifts His Wife With Multi Million Naira School. / Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... / Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.