Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara (27494 Views)

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by LordIsaac(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

He must be ready to have Nato too... And that may mean the US

Hope he won't choke on it
No...I must let you know that I commend the sarcasm in this pix!
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by tommynico(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2016
America's responce to the RUKIES hack on their election that produced Trump. These were Obama's words wen he was answering questions about retaliating the hack....''we would retaliate in our measure and time''.....it was more like russia receiving a n upper-cut for pinching america.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by nurusystem(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2016
Russians n USA should this rubbish they find means to penetrate only the islamic country just to surpress islam,everybody should stay on is own now...they are the worse open terrorist in this wolrd,they kill their own ppl to make problem ,even sponsor terrorist ,to disabilize a country..habanow..haha..
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by fuckpro: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

What you mean is that Trump will support Russia to attack Turkey, a member of Nato, which the US has a Treaty with?

You need to read this...
...Please understand my context ... which is if Putin declares war on Turkey.... any deviation then we are discussing an entirely different scenario
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ayindejimmy(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2016
LordIsaac:

No...I must let you know that I commend the sarcasm in this pix!

Yeah, so did I

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by bonetalk(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2016
killing innocents and shouting 'allahu akbar' this baffles me a lot,
and for those thinking Putin will wreck havoc in Turkey, well u might be wrong, all they will want is the arrest of that murderer.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2016
cry cry
angry angry
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by efilefun(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2016
Godgay:
Muslims are dangerous,f*ck islam
You the most ret.arded thing I have ever seen, go check what Russia did to Aleppo and come tell me if you won't do worst than that police guy... you all come online with little or no knowledge about what's happening around all you stink of is religious or ethnicity hatred

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Islam

How stoopid can you be?
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2016
make una avoid Turkish airline for now cos I no trust VLADIMIR PUTIN and his bad gang

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Yarduni: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2016
2017? I fear for the world
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by sunvick(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Ohh as if you dont know Erdrogan is having serious issues with Turkey for forming allies with Russia. NATO wont support Turkey on this.
ayindejimmy:

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Godstraight(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2016
jelal007:
just like catholics and christians are. Read their own history of bloodshed as well. F**king slowpoke.
history? U mean the medieval ages when virtually everybody was primitive,you guys are still being d*ckheads but you want me to target other religious group that stopped being violent d*ckheads for centuries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2016
Bwaal:
I smell another war

Anyways I am still with mmm

January the 14th be with you!
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by efilefun(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2016
bonetalk:
and for those thinking Putin will wreck havoc in Turkey, well u might be wrong, all they will want is the arrest of that murderer.
I ain't support of his action but if you see what's going on in Aleppo you will do worse than this dude... Kids and women die every day from the attack of this same Russia and nobody cares to talk about it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2016
bonetalk:

He's dead...
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by palsenator(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2016
Still Islam... The religion of piss.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ayindejimmy(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2016
fuckpro:
...Please understand my context ... which is if Putin declares war on Turkey.... any deviation then we are discussing an entirely different scenario
Exactly!
You, should reconcile the facts that those scenario are just ur thoughts,which are unachievable and unrealistic in the present system of things.

But that shouldn't stop you from imagining it. After all, that's how movies are made
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Godstraight(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2016
B
efilefun:
You the most retarded thing I have ever seen, go check what Russia did to Aleppo and come tell me if you won't do worst than that police guy... you all come online with little or no knowledge about what's happening around all you stink of is religious or ethnicity hatred
your killed was shouting "Allah Ku barror",but o should not your religion,was Russia responsible for the revolution?,agbaya why dem nor kill American ambassador,the same Russia that have been fighting for them?you are an ingrate

5 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ayindejimmy(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2016
sunvick:
Ohh as if you dont know Erdrogan is having serious issues with Turkey for forming allies with Russia. NATO wont support Turkey on this.

Nato does not have a Treaty with Russia.
By having one with Turkey, which has the largest army in Nato, Nato is oblige to support Turkey wherever and whenever.

Moreover, let's not even think in the line of war, because both parties can't afford it.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Handsomebeing(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2016
You're more likely to die after hearing which religious phrase?
(1) Merry Christmas
(2) Shalom
(3) Alahu Akbar

5 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Fourwinds: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2016
terrorists looking for WW3
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by safarigirl(f): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

which the US? The one under Anti-Muslim Trump abi another US?

Obama isn't President anymore bro

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by seenter84: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2016
War loading
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by sunvick(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2016
I hope it does not degenerate to war though.
Dont forget the role US played in the ongoing Syrian crisis, they trained and armed the opposition to rise and fight against the govt with the hope of overthrowing Assad. Buh Putin backed him thats why his still on sit.

Russia I suspect might take this approach, mobilize and arm those guys that plotted the failed coup which will elicit an uprising of which nato can only watch from standby.
ayindejimmy:

Nato does not have a Treaty with Russia.
By having one with Turkey, which has the largest army in Nato, Nato is oblige to support Turkey wherever and whenever.

Moreover, let's not even think in the line of war, because both parties can't afford it.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ikukuhero: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Putin never forgives, never forgets. Hi Turks, brace up for the consequences of this heinous act.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Dinocarex(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2016
efilefun:
You the most ret.arded thing I have ever seen, go check what Russia did to Aleppo and come tell me if you won't do worst than that police guy... you all come online with little or no knowledge about what's happening around all you stink of is religious or ethnicity hatred
So, you support the killing of an unarmed man? Let me tell you what you don't know or what you know but probably hide it just to earn sympathy with the Aleppo crises?
In any war, Government will never surrender to Rebels its always the reverse. The rebels picked up guns and machineries from USA, France and other countries that want to topple Asad regime. It started as a protest.
The pro-Assad supporters also protested in support of Assad (one of the largest protest at that time). The protest against Assad turned violent and that was the beginning of Syria war.
There are always casualties in War. I feel for those people. But I'm sure you heard of the case of the rebels using human being as shield against the Syrian army.. Who is to be blamed?
Russia is protecting her ally that's why it got involved on the War.
I am sure you know evacuation of civilians from Aleppo has started. 3 days ago, guess who blew the Bus that will convey the civilians out of the War zone - The rebels. The one you are in support of presently.
Let the rebels surronder the arms and you will see peace return to Syria.

You noticed I didn't use any foul language in passing my message across. You do! I ignore you;

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ayindejimmy(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2016
sunvick:
I hope it does not degenerate to war though.
Dont forget the role US played in the ongoing Syrian crisis, they trained and armed the opposition to rise and fight against the govt with the hope of overthrowing Assad. Buh Putin backed him thats why his still on sit.

Russia I suspect might take this approach, mobilize and arm those guys that plotted the failed coup which will elicit an uprising of which nato can only watch from standby.

That is the benefits of having War Treaties.

Syria has a War Treaty with Russia, so everything Russia is doing in Syria is legal.
The US does not have any War Treaty with Syria.
I know the US has with Saudi Arabia.
So for the US to come into Syria it'll need the full backing of the United Nations Security Council which Russia and China vehemently refused to give.

When Turkey shot down a Russia war plane, it has legal reason to because, Turkey claimed, it was in his airspace. Even I, believe the measure Turkey took was extreme and provocative - but that's not my business.

Now, if Russian dares to sponsor insurgency in Turkey the US and Nato will do exactly what Russia is doing in Syria now. Cos they're obliged to

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2016
World war 3 96% loading
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by jelal007(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Godgay:
history? U mean the medieval ages when virtually everybody was primitive,you guys are still being d*ckheads but you want me to target other religious group that stopped being violent d*ckheads for centuries
Ohhh,its about medieval times now f**tard? The people who were slaughtered didn't see it as medieval times. Freaking idiot. Fact is u're being a very big hypocrite here.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Dinocarex(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2016
I'm just so sick of this people. They know what is really happening in Syria but its what their leaders tell them that they will believe and act on.
Your confessed number 1 enemy - USA is giving you guns and machinery to topple a government. Russia came in defence of her ally. You started shouting Russia up and down.
The government can't surrender for a rebel. That's the truth. Let the rebel surrender and watch peace return to Syria.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by efilefun(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Godgay:
Byour killed was shouting "Allah Ku barror",but o should not your religion,was Russia responsible for the revolution?,agbaya why dem nor kill American ambassador,the same Russia that have been fighting for them?you are an ingrate
“Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria. Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria," the gunman yelled in Turkish during the attack. "Until these places are safe you will not taste any safety either.” can you point out ALLAH AKBAR from what the dude was saying or to you all everything said now means Allah akbar abegiii

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack / Mother Beats Son In Kenyan Parliamentary Election (pics) / Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.