Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara (27472 Views)

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by wtfCode: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2016
pointing gun at people n shouting allaaah hukuba.
its insane undecided
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Dinocarex(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2016
efilefun:
“Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria. Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria," the gunman yelled in Turkish during the attack. "Until these places are safe you will not taste any safety either.” can you point out ALLAH AKBAR from what the dude was saying or to you all everything said now means Allah akbar abegiii
Did you see the video?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by IEDA: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Many people don't see it but there is actual need for a world war 3...lets just know who is really in charge once and for all,most of these attacks are like preemptive and worst of all calculated by some of these countries...One Ship,Many Captains,Different Destination.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by seunfly: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2016
abumeinben:
If he's talking about allepo and Syria, he should have shot Obama instead.

You don't know Obama's hands is in the shooting.
It was done by Gulianist group used by America to enforce their will in Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ychris: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Sanchez01:
Trump and Islam though cheesy
The guy yaf tire me
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by sunvick(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2016
If Obama is still the president, it very likely US will join Nato. Buh Putin might wait until after Trump is sworn in, cos I doubt Trump will wink his eyes to support Nato on that. That man is just unpredictable. I strongly doubt Putin will open attack Turkey so as not to start a war with Nato. This assasination wont be swept under the carpet that I'm sure of.
ayindejimmy:

That is the benefits of having War Treaties.

Syria has a War Treaty with Russia, so everything Russia is doing in Syria is legal.
The US does not have any War Treaty with Syria.
I know the US has with Saudi Arabia.
So for the US to come into Syria it'll need the full backing of the United Nations Security Council which Russia and China vehemently refused to give.

When Turkey shot down a Russia war plane, it has legal reason to because, Turkey claimed, it was in his airspace. Even I, believe the measure Turkey took was extreme and provocative - but that's not my business.

Now, if Russian dares to sponsor insurgency in Turkey the US and Nato will do exactly what Russia is doing in Syria now. Cos they're obliged to
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by darediamond(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

He must be ready to have Nato too... And that may mean the US

Hope he won't choke on it
Man to Man on battle field, have USA ever face Russia a country that stockpile Nukes more than USA?
USA can only fifth Russia of.now in Proxy.
No American Soldier pray for war against Russia.

Ask Japanese and Germans.
Russia of now is even far more Powerful than the then Russia.
What did USA when Russia took over Crimea?
What did NATO do?
Well I do not pray for 3WWW because we will feel the heat here in Africa I assure you.
But we have Putin a Brave Man.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by nellyelitz(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2016
religion of PISS group of people
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by majour(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

He must be ready to have Nato too... And that may mean the US

His got China, Iran, north Korea, hope NATO won't choke on it, trust me, if there will be a war, all sides will lose

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by slimpoppa(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
efilefun:
You the most ret.arded thing I have ever seen, go check what Russia did to Aleppo and come tell me if you won't do worst than that police guy... you all come online with little or no knowledge about what's happening around all you stink of is religious or ethnicity hatred

Bros are you justifying that murder?
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by fuckpro: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Exactly!
You, should reconcile the facts that those scenario are just ur thoughts,which are unachievable and unrealistic in the present system of things.

But that shouldn't stop you from imagining it. After all, that's how movies are made
...i cannot help but believe you did poorly in school considering you can't keep up with rudimentary reasoning
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by MrIcredible: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Godgay:
Muslims are dangerous,f*ck islam
Fûck you too
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ayindejimmy(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2016
fuckpro:
...i cannot help but believe you did poorly in school considering you can't keep up with rudimentary reasoning

There we go again!
Here I was thinking I'm having a healthy debate only for you to take to insult cos you lacked facts.

Well, that's typical...
But, I'm sorry to disappoint you, I don't play in the mud
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by fuckpro: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Here we go.
Here I was thinking I'm having a healthy debate only for you to take to insult cos you ran out of facts.

Well, that's typical...
But, I'm sorry to disappoint you, I don't play in the mud
...ok deji lets call a truce ... thanks and bye
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by APCmyheart(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

He must be ready to have Nato too... And that may means the US

Bleep NATO Russia will consume them..

2 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ayindejimmy(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2016
APCmyheart:

Bleep NATO Russia will consume them..
While consuming the US?
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Blessograo(f): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Saw the video and the murderer was shouting Allah Akbar. Sorry Muslims I don't know how to spell that.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by mlanreh: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2016
If I hear Hillary z behind this I won't be surprised.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ezewealth(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

He must be ready to have Nato too... And that may means the US

Russia is a member of nato too
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by DeRay98(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2016
Turkey has finally entered Putin's oven. Turkish PM has been making enemies for himself home and abroad since the failed coup. Now, Putin is going to have a sumptuous turkey for Christmas. grin
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ezewealth(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Russia have all the manpower. Why nato no stop am while he was invading Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by tommynico(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2016
ezewealth:
Russia have all the manpower. Why nato no stop am while he was invading Ukraine
When did ukraine join Nato? Ukraine was nd is still is a patner of nato and not a member hence the reason why putin had a field day in ukraine.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by CSTR13: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2016
majour:
His got China, Iran, north Korea, hope NATO won't choke on it, trust me, if there will be a war, all sides will lose
If you think China will side Russia at the expense of the US in a full scale conflict, then there must be water in your head.
Even Russia will not make that mistake if the case were reversed.
Iran and North korea are stupidd nations, and they would be wiped out by the US in one fell swoop.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by CSTR13: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2016
ednut1:
if not for Russia, the whole of syria wud hv been like libya and iraq now. woe unto d amerikanz
If not for america, HIV would have finished Nigeria.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Dare2Try(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Right now in Moscow, Putin be like, lets give them a little hair dryer treatment
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by lakesider(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2016
DWJOBScom:
.............and it starts

Allepo was a terrible situation

and how the world sat back and watched the stupid Assad destroy a country handed to him , he didn't even have to beg or do anything as his father made it all happen. All he had to do was to govern using all the Western ideas learnt and seen.

Same goes for companies who pick up foreign grads believing they have alot to show as to the Local grads.

Assad and his cohort will not go unpunished
the world should have allowed Isis terrorist take over Syria , so Syria can be in a mess same way Libya is in a mess
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by igbeke: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Islam
I execrate that thing u just mentioned.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by lakesider(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2016
CSTR13:
If you think China will side Russia at the expense of the US in a full scale conflict, then there must be water in your head.
Even Russia will not make that mistake if the case were reversed.
Iran and North korea are stupidd nations, and they would be wiped out by the US in one fell swoop.
u have watched plenty of CNN propaganda .I m happy trump is coming to crush all terrorist and their apologist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Orikinla(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
The bloody terrorist should have been brought down whilst he was still swearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unlDM0-Cga8&sns=em
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ayindejimmy(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2016
ezewealth:

Where did you get that from?

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_52044.htm
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ayindejimmy(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2016
ezewealth:

Where did you get that from?

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_52044.htm

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Ugosample(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2016
Nomswag:

my friend turkey will be fu*ked up by russia and usa and nato combined together can't do anything.

Russia knows better than Bleep with a NATO country, because when the others descend on Russia, the same people hailing Putin now will be crying for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack / Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.