Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara (27500 Views)

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ladiguy(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2016
DWJOBScom:
.............and it starts

Allepo was a terrible situation

and how the world sat back and watched the stupid Assad destroy a country handed to him , he didn't even have to beg or do anything as his father made it all happen. All he had to do was to govern using all the Western ideas learnt and seen.

Same goes for companies who pick up foreign grads believing they have alot to show as to the Local grads.

Assad and his cohort will not go unpunished

Including America. The whole thing is hidden to you .The American are guilty as Assad .Tyr to be indepth about political discussion,anyalyses and reasonings .
Thw whole issue is more than what you see or thinking .

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ezewealth(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Where did you get that from?

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_52044.htm

Thanks, I was thinking Russia was a member I will do more research
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ransomed: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2016
I do not support taking the life of an innocent man but, any act that will stop Putin and Al assad is a welcome development.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2016
... Turkey is Russia's nemesis. NATO article 5 says it all. Attack any NATO member country and watch as the whole NATO allied members will descend on the aggressor. Ukraine is not a NATO member rather a partner. The more reason article 5 wasn't activated on Crimea. But Russia paid heavily for that land grabbing. Sanctions have ravage Russian economy. Weaker military, economy,weak financial base.Russia can't successfully execute a war for a year without crumbling.

The deadliest mistake Russia will do on this planet earth is to knowingly or unknowingly, mistakenly or intentionally start a war with the United States of America and her allies (NATO). That will be the end of Russia as it was with the former Soviet Union.

As at today, we have only one superpower in the whole world. And that is the United States of America. Russia's recent aggressiveness is borne from the fact on how the former Soviet Union collapsed in the early 90's.And they are yet to recover from that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Dare2Try(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2016
fuckingAyaya:
make una avoid Turkish airline for now cos I no trust VLADIMIR PUTIN and his bad gang

Very true bro, but I wish our useless government officials will fly commercial on Turkish airlines the day Putin and his bad gang will be taking Turkish planes down

2 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by SmartyPants(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2016
sunmike065:
Russia shocked

Turkey don go find wahala again angry

they should be expecting response from Russian in few days to come and if they doubt me they should go n ask Ukrainians cheesy

When you learn to read your life will improve.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Realist2: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Orikinla:
The bloody terrorist should have been brought down whilst he was still swearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unlDM0-Cga8&sns=em

He was actually killed few minute later by Turkish police in the down stairs. Explorer,s thread on this same topic was elaborate and detailed than this one that made it to Fp.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Dare2Try(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Turkey is Russia's nemesis. NATO article 5 says it all. Attack any NATO member country and watch as the whole NATO allied members will descend on the aggressor. Ukraine is not a NATO member rather a partner. The more reason article 5 wasn't activated on Crimea. But Russia paid heavily for that land grabbing. Sanctions have ravage Russian economy. Weaker military, economy,weak financial base.Russia can't successfully execute a war for a year without crumbling.

The deadliest mistake Russia will do on this planet earth is to knowingly or unknowingly, mistakenly or intentionally start a war with the United States of America and her allies (NATO). That will be the end of Russia as it was with the former Soviet Union.

As at today, we have only one superpower in the whole world. And that is the United States of America. Russia's recent aggressiveness is borne from the fact on how the former Soviet Union collapsed in the early 90's.And they are yet to recover from that.

Better pray for Putin and his bad gang not to get angry than the level they already have right now, cause if they do I fear for turkey, u are blabbing about U.S and NATO but remember they will also have China, North Korea and Philippine to deal with, in as much U.S.A have all the might but does the other NATO members has the same might? That should be the question

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2016
Dare2Try:

Very true bro, but I wish our useless government officials will fly commercial on Turkish airlines the day Putin and his bad gang will be taking Turkish planes down
wicked LMAO
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by ChynoBEATS: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

He must be ready to have Nato too... And that may means the US

Hope he won't choke on it

Lol mxcheew nato kor naeto c ni...... Can nato stand a great alliance in war?.... Think o .. Do u think Russia will be lonely during war?..... Mxcheew.. U funny tho......
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Dare2Try:

Better pray for Putin and his bad gang not to get angry than the level they already have right now, cause if they do I fear for turkey, u are blabbing about U.S and NATO but remember they will also have China, North Korea and Philippine to deal with, in as much U.S.A have all the might but does the other NATO members has the same might? That should be the question
... I don't usually respond to kids that can't easily pass their opinion without insult but let me give you a trial. Philippines are US allies. In the event of a war between Russia and US and it's allies, the highest the Chinese can do is to mediate for diplomatic solutions. China can NEVER attack the US. They might render a non lethal support to Russia which I doubt. But if they dare to attach US, considering Chinese population and their not - too - good state of their art military equipment, China will be the worst hit both on casualties level and on physical destruction. China lost about 30 million souls in the last world War 2 and I am certain they won't toll the line of any conflicts. Hence their non interventionist policy.

North Korea? A nation that can't yet feed her citizens can't execute a war.It takes a b2 stealth bomber from the US to paralysed about 98% of the north Korean military aparatus within minutes. You aren't called a superpower for nothing.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Disneylady(f): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2016
why are people talking like this? so Assad should watch while rebels torpedo his administration and ruin his country? I just feel for the civilians, they are the collateral damage...... ah USA, God is watching you pple ooo

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Disneylady(f): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Newmanluckyman:

see America puppet, oponu!
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by tommynico(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2016
World war 3 already started the moment russia intervened in syria, even ukraine sef. The americans percieve russia as their arch enemy, china is not even up to that level yet, but in the case of a full blownout war, i wuld bet china would refrain from the fight at the onset waiting for the US and Russia to wear themslvs out so that it would av an upper ground to make agreements with any of the warring factions, besides, china would also be watchful of japan in the course of the war so as to subdue USA. The philipines are just pawns and blv me, the would rather remain neutral than joining anyside. North korea would invade the south, iran would attack isreal(which would be a failure). Europe would become confused, except UK which would support US course in the war. All these are already set backstage, na just to make announcement make the show start remain.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Charlesdock(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2016
Godgay:
history? U mean the medieval ages when virtually everybody was primitive,you guys are still being d*ckheads but you want me to target other religious group that stopped being violent d*ckheads for centuries
abeg swerve jhor! You can't hold every muslim for the radicalism of that murderer.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Pascal181: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Russians over to u. In case u forget lemme remind u, Ur warplane was shot down early dis yr by these same ingrates. If u don't do anything abt dis one now then I know who u truly are.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Charlesdock(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2016
Dinocarex:

So, you support the killing of an unarmed man? Let me tell you what you don't know or what you know but probably hide it just to earn sympathy with the Aleppo crises?
In any war, Government will never surrender to Rebels its always the reverse. The rebels picked up guns and machineries from USA, France and other countries that want to topple Asad regime. It started as a protest.
The pro-Assad supporters also protested in support of Assad (one of the largest protest at that time). The protest against Assad turned violent and that was the beginning of Syria war.
There are always casualties in War. I feel for those people. But I'm sure you heard of the case of the rebels using human being as shield against the Syrian army.. Who is to be blamed?
Russia is protecting her ally that's why it got involved on the War.
I am sure you know evacuation of civilians from Aleppo has started. 3 days ago, guess who blew the Bus that will convey the civilians out of the War zone - The rebels. The one you are in support of presently.
Let the rebels surronder the arms and you will see peace return to Syria.

You noticed I didn't use any foul language in passing my message across. You do! I ignore you;
Good one bro!

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Disneylady:

see America puppet, oponu!
... Lady, we are not doing shopping here neither are we doing manicure. This is not telemundo or kitchen Cafe. We are discussing international politics vis-a-vis Russia - US relations.

Kindly contribute meaningfully than throwing innuendos.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by tommynico(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2016
China is the real demon amongst these 3 powers. Their aim is to grab that sceptre of authority from the americans, the russians knw this but their resolute determination to poke at the americans' eyes brought them close to china. Majority of chinese hardwares are a chimera of western and russian techs, but the russians just can't resist them because of money and pride while the chinese keeps on sucking them dry. Another player is japan, with them now flexing their military might, russia needs their word that they won't interfere in their affairs hence the reason behind putin's visit to japan.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Dare2Try:

Do you think a country that doesn't have a strong military and allies will dare to shoot a Russian aircraft? The Philippines will support Russia against USA? C'mon! Japan, USA, UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia and NATO against Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and Syria is gonna be the end of us all. No need to even compare their joint forces.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by gists: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2016
tommynico:
World war 3 already started the moment russia intervened in syria, even ukraine sef. The americans percieve russia as their arch enemy, china is not even up to that level yet, but in the case of a full blownout war, i wuld bet china would refrain from the fight at the onset waiting for the US and Russia to wear themslvs out so that it would av an upper ground to make agreements with any of the warring factions, besides, china would also be watchful of japan in the course of the war so as to subdue USA. The philipines are just pawns and blv me, the would rather remain neutral than joining anyside. North korea would invade the south, iran would attack isreal(which would be a failure). Europe would become confused, except UK which would support US course in the war. All these are already set backstage, na just to make announcement make the show start remain.
Thank you jare.
I have read a lot of childish argument on this platform that I hardly bother to check again in recent times. Its refreshing to have informed opinions like this once in a while.
First of all, i have said this a number of times, in a non-nuclear war US will trash russia 10 out of 10 times and the reason is simple. WAR costs money and other resources. Can Russia finance a war of that magnitude with NATO? Besides, a number of NATO members are have enough support from US military to reasonably defend themselves. US has MASSIVE influence on many nations which she can pull to hurt/cripple russia even before the war starts. How many strong allies does russia have and what is their financial strenght?
Plus US army is "war ready" by that i mean they have always been in one battle or another across the world for decades unlike the russian that keep flexing muscles with small neighbours. I am not suggesting the russian army is weak, but I believe they're more "war-rusty" than the US.

As for Iran, I believe the Obama administration played a smart move with the Iranian nuclear deal. That deal brings Iran an inch closer to being a semi US ally instead of a full-fledged supplier of oil to Russian war machines. Why chase probably the 2nd largest oil producer to your adversary unnecessarily? That is the silly mistake the GEJ made i.e chasing Amaechi with River's oil money and Kwankwaso with over 2m votes in Kano to the oppostion party and he paid dearly. Obama just give them a small carrot and stop them from having nuclear warhead. Its a smart move which a lot of people refuse to see. Since no two US ally can fight, this also means the "virtual" tension between Iran and israel will be reduced - just like their is no tension between Saudi and Israel even though the two nations don't have diplomatic relations. Its a smart political move by US but religion and bigotry has blinded my people from seeing it. All they know is obama is a muslim that want to support iran against israel.

But having said all this, we know the war probably not be conventional. It will most likely be a nuclear war. In that case, their will be no winner. It will be a Mutual Assured Distruction. And I think that is why the US is playing soft with Russia because US has a lot more to lose in a senseless nuclear war. How many cities will russia miss apart from moscow and kiev?
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2016
sunmike065:
Russia shocked

Turkey don go find wahala again angry

they should be expecting response from Russian in few days to come and if they doubt me they should go n ask Ukrainians cheesy

"Russia also said it expects close cooperation from Turkey in the investigation of the shooting"

There won't be any form of retaliation from the Russian government since the assassination was carried out by an individual who hasn't been linked to the Turkish government.
You can book your ticket to Ankara now cheesy
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... I don't usually respond to kids that can't easily pass their opinion without insult but let me give you a trial. Philippines are US allies. In the event of a war between Russia and US and it's allies, the highest the Chinese can do is to mediate for diplomatic solutions. China can NEVER attack the US. They might render a non lethal support to Russia which I doubt. But if they dare to attach US, considering Chinese population and their not - too - good state of their art military equipment, China will be the worst hit both on casualties level and on physical destruction. China lost about 30 million souls in the last world War 2 and I am certain they won't toll the line of any conflicts. Hence their non interventionist policy.

North Korea? A nation that can't yet feed her citizens can't execute a war.It takes a b2 stealth bomber from the US to paralysed about 98% of the north Korean military aparatus within minutes. You aren't called a superpower for nothing.

Spot on!
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Disneylady(f): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Lady, we are not doing shopping here neither are we doing manicure. This is not telemundo or kitchen Cafe. We are discussing international politics vis-a-vis Russia - US relations.

Kindly contribute meaningfully than throwing innuendos.
just listen to yourself Mr Know-it-all, and what sensible contribution have you made other than than displaying your stupid loyalty your masters, the US....lemme ask you a question, if you were in Assad's situation right now, would you have allowed terrorists to take over your country?..…oh I've forgotten you are a coward! you would have fled. Do you even know what has become of Lybia now? US are demons they are the ones destabilizing the world...I shouldn't b discussing with you sef coz you know nothing about local politics not to talk international

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Godstraight(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2016
Charlesdock:
abeg swerve jhor! You can't hold every muslim for the radicalism of that murderer.
no I cant but all terrorized attacks are done BT Muslims these days,who should I blame?,Christians,an Islamist just killed people in a german market
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Riddler32: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
So sad, RUSSIA is having TURKEY for Christmas. undecided sad angry
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2016
tommynico:
China is the real demon amongst these 3 powers. Their aim is to grab that sceptre of authority from the americans, the russians knw this but their resolute determination to poke at the americans' eyes brought them close to china. Majority of chinese hardwares are a chimera of western and russian techs, but the russians just can't resist them because of money and pride while the chinese keeps on sucking them dry. Another player is japan, with them now flexing their military might, russia needs their word that they won't interfere in their affairs hence the reason behind putin's visit to japan.
... It is necessity that brought the Chinese and Russians together. First, during the www2, US and China were allies. After that war, relationship between China and US starts to dwindle as US seeks a greater pact with the Japanese. It is US that nominated China for the security Council position. Though this is the GREATEST MISTAKE the US did on her own part.

Now the Russians are not having their way in the then security Council as it was made up of USA, France, Britain and Russia. The three members (allies) always dominate Russia during important veto decision. Now the nomination of China into the security Council by United States tilted the balance a little bit. So Russia and China become so close to form an opposition in the security Council and to checkmate the US and its allies.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by kettle84(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2016
softmind24:
>funny though

The guy was shouting no safety for you if we don't have safety in Syria
Are you a Muslim?
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by seunny4lif(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Relax no war by Putin cool cool
But I need NATO and US out of the planet grin grin
So Nigeria can be world power grin grin
Riddler32:
So sad, RUSSIA is having TURKEY for Christmas. undecided sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by tommynico(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2016
gists:

Thank you jare.
I have read a lot of childish argument on this platform that I hardly bother to check again in recent times. Its refreshing to have informed opinions like this once in a while.
First of all, i have said this a number of times, in a non-nuclear war US will trash russia 10 out of 10 times and the reason is simple. WAR costs money and other resources. Can Russia finance a war of that magnitude with NATO? Besides, a number of NATO members are have enough support from US military to reasonably defend themselves. US has MASSIVE influence on many nations which she can pull to hurt/cripple russia even before the war starts. How many strong allies does russia have and what is their financial strenght?
Plus US army is "war ready" by that i mean they have always been in one battle or another across the world for decades unlike the russian that keep flexing muscles with small neighbours. I am not suggesting the russian army is weak, but I believe they're more "war-rusty" than the US.

As for Iran, I believe the Obama administration played a smart move with the Iranian nuclear deal. That deal brings Iran an inch closer to being a semi US ally instead of a full-fledged supplier of oil to Russian war machines. Why chase probably the 2nd largest oil producer to your adversary unnecessarily? Just give them a small carrot and stop them from having nuclear warhead. Its a smart move which a lot of people refuse to see. Since no two US ally can fight, this also means the "virtual" tension between Iran and israel will be reduced - just like their is no tension between Saudi and Israel even though the two nations don't have diplomatic relations. Its a smart political move by US but religion and bigotry has blinded my people from seeing it. All they know is obama is a muslim that want to support iran against israel.

But having said all this, we know the war probably not be conventional. It will most likely be a nuclear war. In that case, their will be no winner. It will be a Mutual Assured Distruction. And I think that is why the US is playing soft with Russia because US has a lot more to lose in a senseless nuclear war. How many cities will russia miss apart from moscow and kiev?
On a pound for pound basis, both nations are almost evenly matched (US have the largest air and naval force in the world, the rukies have the strongest ground force in the world; the US has a very very deep pocket while the rukies are managing; the US have some of the world's strongest militaries and richest countries as allies, e.g, UK, israel, germany, france, japan, saudi, oman, uae, canada, malaysia, veitnam, e.t.c, Na who russia get? Sey na china wey no dey reliable wan bcom their ally? But the holy grail that russia has is the amount of nuclear tipped missiles in their possession which rely on to deter the americans). War is useless, peace is the cure but for the pride of these fools we call leaders, we are all doomed to their mistakes....only God can save us at these times.
Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016
jelal007:
just like catholics and christians are. Read their own history of bloodshed as well. F**king slowpoke.

U're talking history, we're talking what is happening as every second pass by.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara by Riddler32: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Relax no war by Putin cool cool
But I need NATO and US out of the planet grin grin
So Nigeria can be world power grin grin

Please who is talking about war here. Did my statement smell war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Staffer Who Filmed Public Sex In Congress Ousted From Ben Cardin's Office / Mother Beats Son In Kenyan Parliamentary Election (pics) / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.