Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] (1864 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / "Men Them" - Paul Okoye With Peter Obi / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 5:41am On Dec 20, 2016
TripleMG star, Tekno says he can't be next rated since he has been in the Nigeria music scene for years. The 'Pana' singer over the weekend hungout with two bigwigs in the industry, Peter Okoye of P-Square and popular highlife singer, Flavour as they partied hard together at a nightclub...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/singer-tekno-goes-clubbing-with-peter.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by Jayson1: 5:50am On Dec 20, 2016
cool
Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by Ishilove: 5:52am On Dec 20, 2016
NaijaCelebrity:
TripleMG star, Tekno says he can't be next rated since he has been in the Nigeria music scene for years. The 'Pana' singer over the weekend hungout with two bigwigs in the industry, Peter Okoye of P-Square and popular highlife singer, Flavour as they partied hard together at a nightclub...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/singer-tekno-goes-clubbing-with-peter.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3
I'm not a mod. Please stop tagging me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by ItzHoludex(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2016
and wat has dis taught us undecided

yeye dey smell

Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Praise the Lord!!! See testimony..

Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not a mod. Please stop tagging me

Shu shuperu
Worri Worri do
Someone cannot play with you
Is dat how you used to do?

Kolewerk!! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by Khd95(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by tchimatic(m): 6:21am On Dec 20, 2016
ok
Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by eezeribe(m): 6:42am On Dec 20, 2016
He is already rated, no need for next rated
Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by Fkforyou(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2016
En en, is that so? Tekno went to a club? And he was not alone? So how do you expect me to react now?
Re: Singer Tekno Goes Clubbing With Peter Okoye And Flavour [PICS] by queenitee(f): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Fkforyou:
En en, is that so? Tekno went to a club? And he was not alone? So how do you expect me to react now?
He probably expected you to be jumping.lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid: Why me and My Dad always fought... / Olayode Juliana Narrates First Sex Experience At Age 17 / Peter Of Former Psquare Credited My Account With 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.