Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) (7662 Views)

Protest Ongoing In Bida Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Ebira Youth Congress (EYC) Protest Erratic Power Supply (Photos) / Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Where are the jejune apc followers who were all over the place screaming power has improved..

angry

The reality on ground is our structure for electricity generation and distribution is useless..so who expects constant power

The minister for darkness has gone on exile..

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by mrfoxx(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
I schooled in The state & i can authoritatively say at some point a whole month no light Trust me

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by Akinlady(f): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
good let's start like this.....we can make a change. instead of being too relaxed and docile

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by Fundango: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Noblecx:
Can someone with his church or mosque mind tell me why black was chosen as a dress code for this protest?? grin
Black was chosen cos grin it signifies TOTAL BLACK-OUT. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by Alfa55: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Noblecx:
Can someone with his church or mosque mind tell me why black was chosen as a dress code for this protest?? grin
b/c dey are always in black out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by dantori(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
A www.newshelm.com reader sent in this report.

He Wrote:

This morning in Minna. Random images from protesting residents, converging at Mobil Roundabout to say enough of power outage.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photos-residents-of-niger-state-protest.html

Thank God Niger state indegenes don de get sense small small remain Kwara my state

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by aulaka: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
It was a superb one.. I was there.

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by zicoraads: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:
No power even in the power state?
We don tire! It's frustrating and nauseating. And then when it became clear that we had had enough and today was called for protests, the ediots brought light and left it for about a day or so. They couldn't even hide their foolishness.

It was huge. Met them on my way to work. I just couldn't leave work, I really wanted to take part.

But God bless those who did. It was wonderful!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by basilo102: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
is that why they brought light and left it since yesterday? Omo see light non stop since yesterday oo. after months of total blackout

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
And niger state houses about 2 power dams and we dont ave lite, tank God 4 d protest, i believe those involved wil sit up.

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Niger State where i reside Slogan "Power State" with three dams actually (kainji dam, jebba dam, shiroro dam)....and a fourth one being considered (zungeru dam)

Yet we dont get constant electricity angry cry
Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by Raziii(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I only ask God to do one thing for this country

1. Make the matter get worse

2. Let Buhari rule Nigeria for 100 years

I love seeing zombies cry like rats

see your head, let me just be looking at you, Buhari, Fashola and those that liked this rubbish you wrote. If i tell you how i feel about una nau, these mods go ban me.

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by Banter1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Noblecx:
Because its backout.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by avicky(f): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Noblecx:
Because we are in total black out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by avicky(f): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
mytime24:
up nepa !!!
As in since morning. Make e just be like that dey go. Niger state is cato banza. Big for nothing. A whole power, nay, powerless state with two ex presidents and 3 dams. Smh vigorously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by avicky(f): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
zicoraads:

We don tire! It's frustrating and nauseating. And then when it became clear that we had had enough and today was called for protests, the ediots brought light and left it for about a day or so. They couldn't even hide their foolishness.

It was huge. Met them on my way to work. I just couldn't leave work, I really wanted to take part.

But God bless those who did. It was wonderful!
Same here, I wanted to join them but was late for work already. Walahi, if they protest tomorrow, I go join them. Enough is enough.
Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by avicky(f): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
I'm still in shock shocked. So Aedc can bring uninterrupted light in Minna Wonderful. Make we dey protest everyday be that oh. shocked
Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by MariamAlheri: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
frenchwine
sapiosexual
Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lets welcome them to Nigeria cheesy
Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
MariamAlheri:
frenchwine

sapiosexual
Yes I was at the protest, were you there? I checked for you but didn't seem to find you grin
Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
avicky:
I'm still in shock shocked. So Aedc can bring uninterrupted light in Minna Wonderful. Make we dey protest everyday be that oh. shocked
As in ehn, the protest worked like magic. I just hope AEDC doesn't revert back to type when the festivities are over and intense heat of the dry season comes back

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) by avicky(f): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
frenchwine:

As in ehn, the protest worked like magic. I just hope AEDC doesn't revert back to type when the festivities are over and intense heat of the dry season comes back
I hope so too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) / Lagos Panel Awards ₦13.5m Compensation To Three Victims Of Police Brutality / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.