Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round (2830 Views)

Mexico's Prostitutes Now Homeless As Coronavirus Reduce Client N Shuts Hotels / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by SoluB: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Randy men who often like to get their groove on with prostitutes are to enjoy a price slash when they patronize sex workers this yuletide season.
According to the Daily Post, the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes through a factional secretary, Sandra Efosa, have cut down the fee in celebration of Christmas.

The announcement was contained in a statement publicised via a text message which reads:

“We are announcing a reduction of prices for our peace-making service nationwide.

“Beginning from December 20, price for short time goes for N500 while till-day-break is now N1,500.

“This promo is for only loyal customers who have been enjoying our services for more than three years now.”

Source: http://www.istylmagazine.com/lifestyle/prostitutes-now-offer-sex-at-n500-per-round/
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by AfroSamurai: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2016
SoluB, you cited Dailypost as a reference, then used another as your source, now that doesn't follow, does it?
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Ashawo na ashawo. Which one be peace makers again.
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by AfroSamurai: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2016
Obontami my good friend. I'm sure you know this news is as fake as a fake Rolex watch. grin

Dem forget say many olosho house still de do 5H for short time. LOL.
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by AfroSamurai: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Ashawo na ashawo. Which one be peace makers again.
In as much as I agree, i'll beg to disagree with you.

There's class in every occupation. So "ashawo no be ashawo". There's a vast difference.
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by sekundosekundo: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2016
AfroSamurai:

There's class in every occupation. So "ashawo no be ashawo". There's a vast difference.

You mean Aishawo is preferable?.
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by sekundosekundo: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2016
AfroSamurai:

You mean Aishawo.
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by AfroSamurai: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You mean Aishawo is preferable?.
Where did you read me say that? Then again, it's a matter of opinion and choice, some men prefer ashawos, and others don't.
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by Tosinville(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by petux(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
how much are they collecting before? Here in empire, it 500naira per round but if u want Mouth Action and those sex skills, na 1k
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by Sexxkillz: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Loyal customers. . . For more than 3 years. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by Sexxkillz: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2016
AfroSamurai:

The only difference is packaging. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by AfroSamurai: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2016
Sexxkillz:
The only difference is packaging. . .
And the amount of money they collect, after 'doing the do'.
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by obontami: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Obontami my good friend. I'm sure you know this news is as fake as a fake Rolex watch. grin

Dem forget say many olosho house still de do 5H for short time. LOL.

Even folex is not as fake as that piece of shiit op posted up there.

Some ashis at brothel have been experiencing low patronage from their customers because of the present economy recession happening in our country. Some of them even charge as low as #900 for 2 rounds of sex. So saying brothels prostitutes decided to cut down the price of having sex with them to #500 is not even news at all. I think op brain is leaking he'd better do something about it before its too late. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by AfroSamurai: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2016
obontami:

Even folex is not as fake as that piece of shiit op posted up there.

Some ashis at brothel have been experiencing low patronage from their customers because of the present economy recession happening in our country. Some of them even charge as low as #900 for 2 rounds of sex. So saying brothels prostitutes decided to cut down the price of having sex with them to #500 is not even news at all. I think op brain is leaking he'd better do something about it before its too late. angry
LMFAO!. I believe those who carry news about ashies everywhere are the ones who haven't seem the inside of a brothel in their entire life.

I knew the news is fake the moment I read the title. I wonder which ashy will join this association when many of them believe in struggling for themselves.

With the way they jealous and envy themselves, I'd say that association is as good as dead.

Because of the recession, it's going to be a very bad Xmas for many ashies. Even MMM come add insult upon injury for the matter. Lol.
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by obontami: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2016
AfroSamurai:
LMFAO!. I believe those who carry news about ashies everywhere are the ones who haven't seem the inside of a brothel in their entire life.

I knew the news is fake the moment I read the title. I wonder which ashy will join this association when many of them believe in struggling for themselves.

With the way they jealous and envy themselves, I'd say that association is as good as dead.

Because of the recession, it's going to be a very bad Xmas for many ashies. Even MMM come add insult upon injury for the matter. Lol.

Some of these so called bloggers on NL no just get brain at all. Dem go just siddon dey form stupid-stupid news. Na so one skales67 abi wetin him call him name sef, create one useless blog dey post trash in the sexuality section to drive traffic to him dead ass blog. E come dey insult me dey insult lezz OOOoo. Because we tell am the truth. By the time lezz handle am the guy run to the mods. LOL grin

As in I never see set of human being wey jealous reach ashis. Dem dey fccck dicks while dem want make u dey fccck only their one toto. I weak for them OOOOooo. My brother.

MMM just treat people fccck up sha. Most of these ashis sef put money na. Person wey fuccck like over 40 dicks before e fit gather 20k put for MMM. Those idiots still freeze her money. grin chaiiiiii

The kind thunder wey go fire MMM ehn. Well, mai no talk sha.
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by skales67(m): 12:58am On Dec 29, 2016
obontami:

Some of these so called bloggers on NL no just get brain at all. Dem go just siddon dey form stupid-stupid news. Na so one skales67 abi wetin him call him name sef, create one useless blog dey post trash in the sexuality section to drive traffic to him dead ass blog. E come dey insult me dey insult lezz OOOoo. Because we tell am the truth. By the time lezz handle am the guy run to the mods. LOL grin

As in I never see set of human being wey jealous reach ashis. Dem dey fccck dicks while dem want make u dey fccck only their one toto. I weak for them OOOOooo. My brother.

MMM just treat people fccck up sha. Most of these ashis sef put money na. Person wey fuccck like over 40 dicks before e fit gather 20k put for MMM. Those idiots still freeze her money. grin chaiiiiii

The kind thunder wey go fire MMM ehn. Well, mai no talk sha.

So you are still masturbating over me right? Continue making me and my blog popular instead of looking for what to do to improve your useless and wretched life while i make more $$$ straight to my domiciliary account while you keep asking mummy and daddy for pocket money + the one u will use to f*ck local HIV-Infected oloshos!

Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by pennytrate: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2016
sad angry

Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by Kingsley1000(m): 2:54am On Dec 29, 2016
they ever have pos as means of payment
Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by obontami: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2016
skales67:

So you are still masturbating over me right? Continue making me and my blog popular instead of looking for what to do to improve your useless and wretched life while[b]i make more $$$ straight to my domiciliary account[/b] while you keep asking mummy and daddy for pocket money + the one u will use to f*ck local HIV-Infected oloshos!

It took you weeks before you can come up with that trash you posted up there. Boy you are a big shame to all bloggers. You earn dollar into you domiciliary account grin kid pls tell another joke. No one knows your blog your blog is just as miserable like the lives of the folks you carry their genes.

You wait for 50,000 clicks to earn 10$. And yet you come here bragging shit. When you don't know what to eat today. Lemme give you an advice the earlier you wake up to reality the better for you. Isn't it better you take after your father his low paying brick-laying job. Or better still you can join your mother in her bridge-sweeping wretched work.

And don't be a coward by running to the moderators this time around. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round by skales67(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
obontami:

It took you weeks before you can come up with that trash you posted up there. Boy you are a big shame to all bloggers. You earn dollar into you domiciliary account grin kid pls tell another joke. No one knows your blog your blog is just as miserable like the lives of the folks you carry their genes.

You wait for 50,000 clicks to earn 10$. And yet you come here bragging shit. When you don't know what to eat today. Lemme give you an advice the earlier you wake up to reality the better for you. Isn't it better you take after your father his low paying brick-laying job. Or better still you can join your mother in her bridge-sweeping wretched work.

And don't be a coward by running to the moderators this time around. tongue

It took me weeks to reply you bastard because i am very busy as you can see. Thank God you said my father is a bricklayer and my mother a bridge sweeper unlike your drunk of a father whose home is the gutters as a result of intoxication from shekpe and your mother who is a hardcore prostitute who bleeps for as low as N50 per round to feed your skinny a*se

(1) (Reply)

Which One First? (pic) / She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% / Premonition: I Might Die After October 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.