Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] (20985 Views)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Pineapple Head To 'Cold Feet' Movie Premiere (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Looking Dapper In A Tuxedo As Host Of Miss Africa Calabar 2018 / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe was a no show at the Best of Nollywood award that was recently held in Umuahia, Abia State.

The mother of two was suppose to co-host the award show alongside popular comic actor, Okey Bakassi but failed to even honour the organisers with her presence as they had already placed her as one of the host in all their banners.

Eyebrows were raised when Mercy got picked to host seeing as she has never hosted a big event before. It is believed that the ace Yoruba actress developed cold feet about her duties as revealed by one of the organisers.

“When we approached her to host the event, she was enthusiastic about it and we got a costumier to make her clothes. She even went for fittings and only for her to stop taking the executive producer’s phone calls two days to the event,”

In spite of that, Okey Bakassi held fort perfectly and professionally and kept the show in perspective while ensuring there was no dull moment all through the event that held on Sunday the 10th of December 2016.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-mercy-aigbe-develops-cold-feet.html

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by HQuadreal: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm ok.
Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2016
Next......
Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by goldbim(f): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2016
No contract was signed??or was it just a verbal agreement or just a thankyou job??if there was a signed agreement and she was paid an upfront,they should sue her!!but if it was just a thankyou,well done job..forgive her..she could be tired or had more pressing issues..A simple text message would have saved her name from this mess..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
cold feet ko, yellow fever ni grin

Is there room for ACTION, CUT when anchoring an event? There's is no second chance for any errors. Omolomo, she ran for her life and career grin grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Joyce28(f): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Okay...
Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Realwvn(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
English is hard. Forgive her

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by youngmoneyeze: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
My dear good people of nairaland plz i need perfect answer about this. Is futo used two sitting and can i use this result to gain admission in futo under computer science: Economics C5,Geography B3,English language D7,Furthermaths A1,Maths B3,Agriculture science B3,Biology C6,Chemistry C6, Physics A1 but in my first Waec i have English C6.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by stlken: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
serious case
Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
English failed her

She's not confident of herself.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
smiley
Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Alexxgold: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
the benin babe feels okay around yorubas and act mostly yoruba movies

I'm sure she didn't want to have part in the igbo-dominated nollywood or the awards they want to present to themselves alone

so make una free the babe.. let Rita dominic or Genevive do the job

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by stlken: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
youngmoneyeze:
My dear good people of nairaland plz i need perfect answer about this. Is futo used two sitting and can i use this result to gain admission in futo under computer science: Economics C5,Geography B3,English language D7,Furthermaths A1,Maths B3,Agriculture science B3,Biology C6,Chemistry C6, Physics A1 but in my first Waec i have English C6.

you have got all you need , zoom off....

3 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by dacovajnr: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Make I no talk the reason why she no turn up grin grin as Emanuella would say "It's Obvious" grin and She ain't even Afonja cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by TINALETC3(f): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin
Realwvn:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by peculiar3(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
the organizers ought to have conducted a rehearsal before the main day to build her confidence.. ..

that's how it's done here in paris.

2 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by adedayoa2(f): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Realwvn:
How many you fit speak?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by ventilation: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's not easy now, being a host at an event is no joke, all she's good at is screaming in movies and taking the stage is not by screaming. undecided

12 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by YhungPablo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
SHYNESS!
Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Dsrooftiles: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fear grammer
..ko easy ooo

6 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ba turenchi!

3 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Iphesure212(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
she's a coward grin
Make I do am, my feet hot die
Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by slap1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Itiboribo

7 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by okasebe(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Some people will come here to shout afonja not knowing she is a Yoruba actress but not yoruba

9 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by zabadii(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
grammar no be her language

1 Like

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maybe she burnt her cloth with pressin iron..!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by brownhawk: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe was a no show at the Best of Nollywood award that was recently held in Umuahia, Abia State.

The mother of two was suppose to co-host the award show alongside popular comic actor, Okey Bakassi but failed to even honour the organisers with her presence as they had already placed her as one of the host in all their banners.

Eyebrows were raised when Mercy got picked to host seeing as she has never hosted a big event before. It is believed that the ace Yoruba actress developed cold feet about her duties as revealed by one of the organisers.

“When we approached her to host the event, she was enthusiastic about it and we got a costumier to make her clothes. She even went for fittings and only for her to stop taking the executive producer’s phone calls two days to the event,”

In spite of that, Okey Bakassi held fort perfectly and professionally and kept the show in perspective while ensuring there was no dull moment all through the event that held on Sunday the 10th of December 2016.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-mercy-aigbe-develops-cold-feet.html

not suddenly picking calls is the most dumbest and stupid thing to ever do. I wonder the rationale behind it

7 Likes

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by KingSango(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:

A beautiful lady not wanting all that attention is harder to believe than she got cold feet. Contract dissgreement. Ase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Akemmi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
It baffles me how people jump into conclusions? I wonder what they derive in tarnishing other people's image? If only they know or remember the golden rule, maybe, they would be thinking more than twice before destroying others reputations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] by Bustincole(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Realwvn:

So English has become D most difficult language hmmm

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker / Music: Collins Ononuju – You Are My God / Most Paid Nigerian Entertainers 2012!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.