Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found (23757 Views)

Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Kidnapped After Boarding A Keke At Bode Thomas / 'how I Almost Got Kidnapped After Collecting A Flyer In Lagos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by naturalhelen: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
praise thy lord that little fareeda si back to her family
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by suntty(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
beautiful God
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by jumxie(f): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Great news,God is good
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by Handsomecole(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
I stay at Ikorodu and I remember I was the first to report this incident here but it was night I coudnlt take pictures https://www.nairaland.com/3523357/serious-robbery-hijacking-going-ogolonto

The fact is its only the strong minded that live in Ikorodu now, it's the new Haven for crimes in Lagos state.
Kidnapping no longer scares us, it's just a matter of money to pay ransom. Robbery is normal to us now and only that rape is not what we can cope with. Even if Police can't help us in the aspect of robbery and Kidnap they should assist us in saving our young girls from rapists.

Last week there was a robbery at Oriokuta, a friend of mine stays with me, his family members have abandoned where their house after a released kidnapped victim told them he saw their fathers name on the kidnappers list.
Only God can save us in Ikrorodu, the police have failed.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by columbus007(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
She was a very beautiful woman,a wife to my friend Abiose, down to earth,i just can't believe she was killed in such a cruel manner,dis life sha.may her gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by ylaa(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by hefelove(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
hugafella:
Thank God for the good news. May her mother's soul rest in peace.

The LSG needs to do something about traffic robberies in that state. Registration and biometric capture of residents and visitors is necessary. Cameras should be mounted at every pole along that road to capture faces.

Face recognition technologies can be acquired to fish out the culprits of these heinous crimes. Nigerian lives should be made to matter. Nigeria is not a zoo, or a slaughter house.
bro no doubt u too dey watch American film
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ikorodu and violence .. Things are just getting bad ..wailer would. Come in here and rant blame buhari for this .. Abeg make this kidnappers no com carry their craze com my side .. If not dem go just die like chicken ..

but meanwhile its goodnews hearing the little girl is safe now
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by Olubukola16(f): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
OkoYibo:

They shot dead a woman in the presence of her little kid. Thereafter, they kidnapped the kid who was only released probably after ransom was paid and these ones are praising God?

Which of the gods should we praise? The one who was couldn't protect the woman from being shot or the one who couldn't protect the little girl from being kidnapped?

Meanwhile, Ikorodu is presently the disgrace of Lagos State. Kidnappings, Robberies, Rapes, Cultism, Murders, Vandalism, Militancy, etc. All criminals flushed out of Lagos State have found safe haven in Ikorodu. Ambode should as a matter of urgency declare a security lockdown on that axis.

How they got the girl out is not clear to me, the family knew what they did. Still, I thank God that the child was found no matter the ransom they paid; at least, they didn't kill her even after the payment.

God does His things in awesome ways. I believe there's a reason for everything. Don't try to blaspheme against God!!!
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by ominskie: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by samsam2019: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
mii4u:
God be praised.
fxck the god who allowed her mom to get killed
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by nams77: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Afonjas post=52098447]

her mum was shot dead and you say God thank You?

Shame to you and God[/quote
I pity you dude. FYI am already sold out to my king, Jehovah. I am at his disposal. Let him use me as he so pleases.
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by rezky(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
....d hand of God 'll will catch up on whoever has hand in ur Death...R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by systemz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
mii4u:
God be praised.
Mek i hear joor.
Was that God on leave when her mom was shot dead
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by chuka5000(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
OkoYibo:

They shot dead a woman in the presence of her little kid. Thereafter, they kidnapped the kid who was only released probably after ransom was paid and these ones are praising God?

Which of the gods should we praise? The one who was couldn't protect the woman from being shot or the one who couldn't protect the little girl from being kidnapped?

Meanwhile, Ikorodu is presently the disgrace of Lagos State. Kidnappings, Robberies, Rapes, Cultism, Murders, Vandalism, Militancy, etc. All criminals flushed out of Lagos State have found safe haven in Ikorodu. Ambode should as a matter of urgency declare a security lockdown on that axis.

so they shouldn't thanks GOD for the girls life. they should pray for her death after her mums death. haba, try get sense nah
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by bennyoun: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Afonjas:

her mum was shot dead and you say God thank You?
Shame to you and God
shame to u for saying shame to God
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Glad she is safe It is well with them
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found by mekybabe1: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2016
President Fareedah as her late mum fondly calls her...this life sef! Rest in peace Aisha and thank God for the safe arrival of her lil angel.
Olubukola16:
Thank you Lord! Fareedah is back!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel / Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom / Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Kano And Weapons Recovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.