Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

So Not My Type...am An Ass Guy......he Has To Be Tall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Not My Type...am An Ass Guy......he Has To Be Tall (489 Views)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Not My Type...am An Ass Guy......he Has To Be Tall by oyeduni68(f): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Pretty Sure we have all heard this from our friends before, whether boy or girl, everybody seems to have some type of preference when it comes to dating, for girls its either they want Tall, dark, fine, financially stable etc, the guys be like, boobs all day, nahh that ass, light skinned etc.

This stereotypes are not just words, they are locked in our minds unconsciously and it influences our decisions in choosing life partners. A lot of people seem to always have issues in their relationships and they don't realize that they have been dating their type and your type might be the reason you are not getting it right when it comes to relationships.

Yes this might not be case for everybody and yes some people get lucky with their types but if you have been dating and it has not been working, this might just be because you have a type and you have unconsciously locked your mind from dating anybody that does not fit into your list.

So if you like a girl with big ass and that as always been the first reason you walk to a girl, then try a girl with little or no ass at all, she might just be the one for you, same goes for the ladies...looking for tall boos upandan, try the short guy, he may just be the one for you.

www.anythingoye.com
Re: So Not My Type...am An Ass Guy......he Has To Be Tall by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
I see
Re: So Not My Type...am An Ass Guy......he Has To Be Tall by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016
love, iv got to tell ya, ima 6'7ft lad... fit, nice hair, perfect smile, cheeky..... I'm all you'd want

(1) (Reply)

What The Meaning When You Hear People Say "She Is Sexy" / Hurray... Today Is My Birthday / Things Woman Don't Know About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.