Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. (1665 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. by Freeman50(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
These beautiful photo of other mother and child have currently drawn attention and have people deliberating on the mother's age because she looks so young . One of them asked is she a child ?

Re: This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
19 are teenagers too
Re: This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cute
Re: This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. by Laveda(f): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
She's almost looking like my lil sis.
Re: This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin

Let's juz say... Some are sooo blessed with a baby face and some are juz on their 20s but they look like twice their age.. embarassed
Re: This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. by makydebbie(f): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wow, they're cute.
Re: This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
forget the cuteness and the blah blah's, wondering the kind of beating her dad gave her when he found out she's been shagging instead of reading her books
Re: This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. by schumastic(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
LOVELY PIX, SHE LOOKS REALLY YOUNG AND I HOPE SHE AIN'T ANY BABY MAMA

(1) (Reply)

50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog / Diary Of A Pastor’s Wife (part 1) / Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.