Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors (28269 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
I stop qoinq to church bcux of offerinq..I'm still lookinq for a church tha don't collect offerinqs/Tithes...Christianity is a scam

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pray that the scale should fall off her eyes.
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by cecegorz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
thelish:

We ve done all that. Even the one that permanently took her car was bashed by me to return it.
My mum called to say she has disowned me for telling a man of God to return her car. In fact it was serious war.
we even went to threaten them at home, to stay away from her. But all to no avail

hahahaaaa...
these 'pastors' are very mean. those in the village target mothers whose children are doing well.
You can start by buying bulk foodstuff for her, and then just give her little cash.
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Ajusshi: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
thelish:

We ve done all that. Even the one that permanently took her car was bashed by me to return it.
My mum called to say she has disowned me for telling a man of God to return her car. In fact it was serious war.
we even went to threaten them at home, to stay away from her. But all to no avail
\
wink smiley Wow! Abeg gimmy mumsy number. I dey open church for her street.
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by lobiologs(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Op you already have the solution before posting this on here. It's simple, if you give her money and she takes it to the pastors, then stop giving her money and start buying her food for her every month. Pay her light, water and all relevant bills, let her give her salary to pastors, don't buy a car for her tho, she'll give it to them again. No need going to the pastors, just let the pastors feel like the line which the money is coming in through has been cut and you'll notice how they'll move back.
Don't over buy food also, she might sell the extra just to give to them parasites...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by StOla: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
thelish:

My dear, u really understand d scenario. she doesn't listen to anyone. whatever a pastor says is final. And they ve so much know her to be a free giver, so they invite each other to come and scam. Some even call her to change their car tyres for them. The one she bought wine for, told her to buy carton, that he is bigger than a bottle of wine. see race she carry go buy carton of wine.

Your mum has been subdued. She is a slave to religion.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by afacosintl: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Simple advice, relocate her....take her with you or any member of your Family.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by AlphaStyles(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tell her fake pastors dy everywhre o,man of God request cash 2much no dy in the spirit again o
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
UIA04:
Nothing

Op would you have preferred she gave the money to Sugar sons

Warris your own SEF

She is not a baby or because u are giving her money abi

She'll come to the senses at the right time.
ahn ahnnn....why re u sounding like dat naaaa
abi u sef na upcoming pastor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by thelish(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
thorpido:
Hmmm,the deliverance she needs now has to be deliverance from pastors.

Haha hahaha.
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by AlphaStyles(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ireboya:
I stop qoinq to church bcux of offerinq..I'm still lookinq for a church tha don't collect offerinqs/Tithes...Christianity is a scam
i pity ur case
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
thelish:

Hahaha. if my mum were to be ur mum, what will u do then?
I won't give her money if it is going to be given to the pastor.
Will pay her bills including hospital/medication bills where possible.
I'll tell her that when she has a specific need, to call me and I'll provide the specific money for that, knowing that if she gives it away, she has forfeited that need for her pastors' satisfaction.

For exampl say her cooking gas needs filling and the grocery is finished. I'll be like "here's 5k for your gas and 20k for groceries until next month. If you give it to your pastor, you will be without until next month. I can't be blackmailed into funding your greedy pastors and I don't care if you go about telling people we don't care about you. You will live with the choices you make so if you chose your pastor over your wellbeing, it's none of my business".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by OkoYibo: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
OP, your Mom has a problem saying NO to requests from her spiritual (mis)guiders.

Next time the pastor collects money from your mom, get guys from SARS to arrest the pastor up and make sure the pastor's predicament in the hands of SARS is well publicized in the area. A phone call or text message to two of the most prominent area amebos would do the magic. One to spread and the other amebo to confirm. Very soon, the whole area would be aware. The aim is to deter others from making demands from your mom.

Once the other Spiritual charlatans hear this, they would steer clear of collecting things from your Mom.

6 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by thelish(f): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ajusshi:
\ wink smiley Wow! Abeg gimmy mumsy number. I dey open church for her street.

Hahaha. I go shoot u join d rest oooo

3 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by thelish(f): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ajusshi:
\ wink smiley Wow! Abeg gimmy mumsy number. I dey open church for her street.

Hahaha. I go shoot u join d rest oooo
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by emmylaah74(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Go to God in prayer my broda...and see experienced people about this
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
thelish:

U nor vex reach me ooo. lol
She doesn't really disturb for money from us ooo. It just that her complains make people see us her kids as uncaring children to her. Every minute of d day she is complaining.
She bought big drum of fresh fish n cartons of provisions to one of her pastor. The pastor's wife admired her slippers, instead of thank u, she pulled it for her n came home with bare feet. No bathroom slippers was given to her sef. The painful part was that I have begged her d slippers when her sis abroad sent it cos I know d final destination of d slippers. She bluntly refuse oo. But go give my age mate outside cos she be amama.

Major case of midlife crises.

Don't worry, it will pass.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by stancod(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
thelish:

Bros that fake pastor don Use jass for ur mumsi. Meet correct pastor and pray for her or if ur faith strong embark on fasting & prayer
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Coldfeet(f): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
thelish:

My dear, u really understand d scenario. she doesn't listen to anyone. whatever a pastor says is final. And they ve so much know her to be a free giver, so they invite each other to come and scam. Some even call her to change their car tyres for them. The one she bought wine for, told her to buy carton, that he is bigger than a bottle of wine. see race she carry go buy carton of wine.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2016

Comments on the front page are disappointing in doing justice to the matter.
Very simple issue.
Buy her foodstuffs and everything she needs. If possible, have someone deliver it to her at a regular interval. In this way, you solve the hunger issue.
Then whatever extra money you desire to give her, break it in to four portions and send it to her weekly. Preferably at the beginning of each week I.e. Monday.By then, she would have used most of the money before weekend when she goes to church.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by blazer234: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Splinz:

How does wilful donation of gifts to someone without any form of coercion translate to a criminal act in the court of law? Is the said mother complaining of parting with her car out of her own volition

The joke is on you.

But we aren't sure there is no coercion
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by timota(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
You should pray for ur mum's deliverance .she has been hypnotised by those pastors. I mean the mountain of fire type of prayer. When she is delivered u will be begging here to take some things to the pastor she will say no
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by SpencerLewis(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
thelish:

The kind spell wee those corn artists called pastor carry hold ur mama, hmmmm. Na only AMADIOHA go fit break am with only with one strike.
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by thelish(f): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
PLS, MOD, I REALLY DONT NEED THIS ON FP. LALASTICA
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Rozaystunna(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pastors and scam be like ..... Somebody pls
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by seguno2: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
DrObum:

There's something called over-generosity and over-spirituality in Psychiatry. It's a pointer to bigger problems.

Take her to see a Psychiatrist, might be of help.

Best comment by far.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by SpencerLewis(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
bukatyne:
@thelish:

Anything you want to do, do in kind:

Buy her raw foodstuffs, fill her gas, buy her Ankara or office wears, fuel her car etc.

Don't give her cash.

If she would give the food stuffs and Co to the pastors, change it to prepared i.e. cook the food, sew the materials etc.

As a poster said, over religiosity is a symptom of a deeper issue and what"s your dad's view on the issue?

Or did she have a difficult marriage with your dad and turned to the hands of the church for solace? If yes, you will need to apprepricate the pastors because they did their bit and you honestly do not know the succor they provided.

Visit the paators, apologies and give them little gifts this Christmas. .. a bottle of wine, N1k recharge card to call their members, a hamper of fruits etc.

It is well.

Not all pastors are fake and members have been led since 1700 to give all to their spiritual leaders.

Compliments of the season.

Na who be this diplomatic aspiring corn artist called pastor. Give who recharge card, food stuff, hamper kwa, little Xmas gift etc after scamming us of our 10%, offering, sowing seeds etc. Are we that gullible like the op's mum? Be careful b4 I invoke Jove for u oo.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by lereinter(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
which pastor is she taking it to
cos am also a parto o
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by plaetton: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
EgusiSoup:

go to the church and do the needful to the pastor. undecided
I absolutely agree.
And don't be discrete about it.
It's time we start shaming those slimy scums.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Fordwest(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
My dear, u really understand d scenario. she doesn't listen to anyone. whatever a pastor says is final. And they ve so much know her to be a free giver, so they invite each other to come and scam. Some even call her to change their car tyres for them. The one she bought wine for, told her to buy carton, that he is bigger than a bottle of wine. see race she carry go buy carton of wine.[/quote]

Wow, dis is really outrageous, Brother to be honest with u, it's good to support God's work. There are blessings attached to Giving especially for the advancement of God's work. But it is evident dat dis has gone beyond supporting. They re actually trying to wreck the poor woman making her believe she is giving to God. How the hell can they call her to come and change tires for them, So she gave them de cars, now she will change their tires and buy dem fuels and service it also and even wash it abi?
Well maybe you should involve a higher member of the family to help you out if she refuses to listen to you. It's o good as you warned he pastors, am sure it's a necessary step.
Nevertheless, remember it pays to serve God, both with ur money. Jus do wat u knw is right in dis situation.
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by SpencerLewis(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Loisemm:
Some women and mothers are like this. They regard their pastors more than their husbands or family. I almost thought your dad was not in the picture. Late (God forbid) or away. Or is he not close to mumsy? Is she one among other wives?

I feel it happens more over here in Naija because we are a very religious people. I dont know how to help your mum. Keep talking with her to help herself first before helping people/pastors out there that already have more than her. Talk to someone she respects or listens to other than those pastors. This person can caution her. And u can pray about it too.

Also, some women also have this 'notice me' character. They are truly kind hearted but it is accompanied by pride and a conscious effort to impress. Sanguines exhibit this trait the most if they are not truly spirit filled. People take advantage of them wella cos they know it inflates the ego of these women/men. I hope this does not apply to mumsy.
WE ARE JUST GULLIBLE SET OF PPLE IN THIS CONTRAPTION CALLED ZOOLOGICAL REP OF NIGERIA
Re: When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors by Splinz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
thelish:

When d said pastor told her there was spirit of accident in d car?

You guys are failing to understand my point of view.

I don't give a damn about any fake ass man parading himself as a pastor. In fact, I can discern a true and fake one immediately I spot them. I know the said pastor is fake!

My concern is your mum. I'm of the opinion that you can't stop your duties of caring for your mother because of one idiot calling himself a pastor.

Or would you rather want me to advice you to abandon your mother because you think she's being deceived? Didn't you say you've done everything but she's not hearing you?

Let her be. The realization will only come from her alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals / White Men Are Better Than Black Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.