Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria (4204 Views)

Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian / Atheism Is A Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by Scholar8200(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will bring upon Tyrus Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people. He shall slay with the sword thy daughters in the field: and he shall make a fort against thee, and cast a mount against thee, and lift up the buckler against thee. And he shall set engines of war against thy walls, and with his axes he shall break down thy towers. By reason of the abundance of his horses their dust shall cover thee: thy walls shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheels, and of the chariots, when he shall enter into thy gates, as men enter into a city wherein is made a breach. With the hoofs of his horses shall he tread down all thy streets: he shall slay thy people by the sword, and thy strong garrisons shall go down to the ground. And they shall make a spoil of thy riches, and make a prey of thy merchandise: and they shall break down thy walls, and destroy thy pleasant houses: and they shall lay thy stones and thy timber and thy dust in the midst of the water. And I will cause the noise of thy songs to cease; and the sound of thy harps shall be no more heard. And I will make thee like the top of a rock: thou shalt be a place to spread nets upon; thou shalt be built no more: for I the LORD have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 26:7 -14

Here God explicitly states that Nebuchadnezzar would completely sack and destroy the city of Tyre and that Tyre's land would never be built upon again. However, this never occurred. After a 13-year siege, Tyre compromised with Nebuchadnezzar and accepted his authority without being destroyed. Despite being conquered and razed by Alexander the Great 240 years later, Tyre still exists.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

And I will make thee like the top of a rock,.... Smooth and bare; See Gill on Ezekiel 26:4,
and thou shall be a place to spread nets upon; See Gill on Ezekiel 26:5,

thou shalt be built no more: this must be understood with some restriction and limitation; as that it should not be built any more in the same stately manner; or be raised to royal dignity, and be governed in the grand manner it had been; or be built upon the same spot; or after its last destruction, to which the prophecy may have respect;

it being usual in Scripture for prophecies to regard what is more remote as well as more near; for, upon the destruction of it by Nebuchadnezzar, it was to be restored after seventy years, according to Isaiah's prophecy, Isaiah 23:15 and, many years after this, new Tyre was besieged, taken, and destroyed by Alexander; and after this it was rebuilt; we read of it in the New Testament; See Gill on Acts 21:3

and in Jerom's time it was a most noble and beautiful city, as he on this passage observes; indeed, as Kimchi says, who lived near a thousand years after Jerom, the city then built in his time called Tyre was built upon the continent near the seashore; whereas Tyre destroyed by Alexander was built in the midst of the sea, and was as the top of a rock. It has since been destroyed by Saladine, in the year 1291; and now quite uninhabited, unless by fishermen, who wash, dry, and mend their nets here:

http://biblehub.com/commentaries/ezekiel/26-14.htm

Note the difference? The one that was the reference of the prophecy is exactly in a state today as was described centuries before that time!
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by hopefulLandlord: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pidgin2:

It's highly unlikely that Yahweh will tell me to, He has never told anyone to kill billions, for He is a loving, tender hearted, kind, merciful and compassionate God.

"unlikely" but if he tells you to you wouldn't hesitate

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by Scholar8200(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
randomperson:

The problem is not only that they talked... The story of that serpent shows an ordinary snake sabotaging God's plan... A snake not only outsmarted two adults but also god... That Makes absolutely no sense
alright.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by Seun(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:
good-day mr seaun i didnt know where to post this complain so i decided to bring it directly to you.

I have been having issues with my mentions,i dont get notified wen m mentioned only get notified when/if its a quote but when i check my mentions its all there i just do not get notification on them
If a post includes too many mentions, there will be no notification. This limits the annoyance of mention spamming.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by randomperson: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Scholar8200:
I do. Read 2 Peter 1:16,17 to understand that passage you just alluded to. At least it was written by one of the references.

That passage is totally irrelevant to the issue. Do u know the passage an talking about. There are many
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by Scholar8200(m): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
randomperson:

That passage is totally irrelevant to the issue. Do u know the passage an talking about. There are many
alright.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by Wane2: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
U guys are so hilarious
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by donvat1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pidgin2:

No sane person will give up religion for atheism only people who want to live a life without morals will do such, at the end of the day your souls will be lost to the devil
who told u atheist has no moral values?
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This are The top 5 Enemy Of progress grin
The shocking scientific findings about people that hate God, is again demonstrated
by mentally disturbed EYEHATEGOD.

Even if we could get to EYEHATEGOD, to demonstrate that his shit/poo stinks,he will use high confused logic to deny the stinking truth.

No one will waste precious time to beat EYEHATEGOD. Rather we are trying something positive to protect young minds from the social destruction, the emotional destruction, the Psychotic drugs and the waiting Mental Asylum that is the end result of Atheism, agnostics etc.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Scholar8200:
Well this just proves that the prophecy of Jesus that iniquity will abound, false prophets would increase and many becoming cold and backsliding from the faith in the last days, is true.
Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors.

Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
felixomor:

Unfortunately, This change sounds like APC change.

Na only Nairaland we dey see am.
The churches are still overflowing with branches like Pure water.

Abeg call us when the atheist fake monikers reach hundred.

For now.
Shalom
Due to the deep profound influence the holy Scoan Church Nigeria has on the Christian world, there are drastic changes taking place.

1) Church goers world-wide are waking up to the deeper meanings of the Bible and John 14:12, that was previously kept hidden from them by their own Clergy to continue with their sinful self-serving agendas.

2) There are finally rapid and growing anger from innocent believers in Christ, now that they fully understand the real meaning of John 14:12 due to the daily awe inspiring demonstrations coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

3) Millions of Church goers finally have the correct answer to their painful questions :

3a) Why dont the miracles that Jesus promise in the Bible, happen in our church ?
3b) Why cant we see the effect of Jesus's command as in John 14:12 to all pastors, as a reality ?

4) Thanks to the humble spiritual commitment of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua, the world finally have scientifically verifiable evidence of the mind-blowing power of the mighty Jesus Christ -

He has risen !

His words are life !

He is healing !

He is delivering evil spirits from suffering people !

Be blessed Nigeria ! God wont be mocked !
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Scholar8200:
Well this just proves that the prophecy of Jesus that iniquity will abound, false prophets would increase and many becoming cold and backsliding from the faith in the last days, is true.
The problems of doubting the true God was effectively finalized more than two thousand years ago the master of TRUTH .

Here we see how effectively Jesus Christ tell Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of His miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14
Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival in Israel, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How do this man know this, having never learned?

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, the doctrine you hear is not mine, but the true God that sent me.

Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always the WORKS that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)

Joh 8:38 I speak and do the WORKS that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

All FAKE pastors will be driven out ! Seriously consider what terrible harm a FAKE pastor brings to his/her congregation?
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Unbeliever/atheists/agnostics and every invented disguise have historically failed to destroy Christ the Messiah.

It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed,

Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Many Pastors including CAN and Pentecostal PNF leaders and others still instigate the destruction of the true Jesus were ever His loving power is manifesting. Today, the holy Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.

Jesus is the same yesterday,
today and forever.

On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Scholar8200:
What is the main cause of "back-sliding" ?

When sincere church-goers are conned by FAKE pastors, when they are disappointed that their pastor can not do for them what John 14:12 clearly command of them, Which is miracles, prophecy, wonders etc for the awesome benefit of the congregation.

These sincere believers faith are tested to the extreme. Thousands of FAKE pastors are to blame. Not the sincere congregation.

Do not be fooled ! Do not give your tithe to a FAKE pastor. You are paying the FAKE pastor to extend your suffering.

Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.

Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent the disciples/pastors into the world to do the same.

What are these WORKS ?
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
plaetton:

There is a great disturbance in the FARCE.
The FARCE is certainly disturbed !

Finally honest scientists have agreed that evolution, most medical practises and the Big Bang with the resultant atheism is what it always was; A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence that there is a CREATOR, coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Scientist are known to make use of Emmanuel TV as the golden opportunity to study and examine the evidence of the abundant healing and demonic deliverance and much more.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their racism. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by JackBizzle: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
I like how no one takes ScienceWatch aka "KingEbukasblog-on-steroids" seriously.

Pls ignore the nutjob

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Do LACKBIZZLE know who true enemies of progress are ?

LACKBIZZLE is bitter and angry at what the true enemy of progress has done to all the people that he love and adore;

Albert Einstein - Defrauded his own Theory of Relativity and Evolution theory.
Einstein’s mathematical equations at first led him to the stunning conclusion that the universe was created. He eventually went mental.

Albert Einstein - did not believe in a personal God. A God that will heal and deliver.
So, Einstein became a deist - a believer in an impersonal creator God: The same like atheist just another fancy title for the sake of status and to fool Christianity. God will not be mocked by mere man !

The results of the study on atheists have unnerved[b] even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

The end result is that you will soon suffer unexplained anger, moodiness, depression, inability to forgive, cruelty, etc, etc, etc. Then you will be ready to except scientific solutions to spiritual problems. They will give you dangerous mind altering drugs that has no cure.

[b]The satanic master minds
of these systems suffered terrible mental problems and spread explosive suffering to the world :

Charles Darwin,

Sigmund Freud,

Thomas Henry Huxley

Nietzsche,

Issac Newton,

and many more.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by EyeHateGod: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
JackBizzle:
I like how no one takes ScienceWatch aka "KingEbukasblog-on-steroids" seriously.

Pls ignore the nutjob
The guy don mention me like 10times now abeg watin I do am?
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

Pls ignore the nutjob
You are missing an important point, LACKBIZZLE. our posts are not for you and other satanic haters of the true creator of this universe.

Our posts are to encourage the young innocent readers that come across demonic posts.
Our posts are to remind young innocent readers that the more bling bling/verboise the language, the more easy it is to fall into the trap of confusion and Atheism/agnosticism/deism etc etc. Then insanity, schizophrenia, deppression, Pi-polar and the mental asylum is inevitable.
God will not be mocked ! One look at some brief examples of the greatest minds atheists have ever come across, shows the danger of mocking God and Jesus Christ ;

Charles Darwin – The master of faking evolution theories for personal status. He lived the greatest portion of his life in deep mental depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

Sigmund Freud – During his insanity, He believed women wanted sex with their fathers and womens stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were the villains.( shocking)

Sigmund Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. Freud believed a female is a failed boy.
He was obsessed with the sexual conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.

Fredrick Nietzsche His writings have increased - not reduced - human despair, suffering and dissatisfaction. Millions have perished in agony in ugly and inhuman concentration camps.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by blueAgent(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
randomperson:

If insanity is living a life like Gates and Zuckerberg, then am all for insanity

And while has Athiesm not given you such an opportunity? stop blaming religeon for your failure,go to your village and ask questions if you understand wat i mean.Lol....
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by blueAgent(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
felixomor:

Na today?

Abegi

Bro , Sick people on rampage .
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by blueAgent(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
randomperson:

I can't be against God since he doesn't exist but religion? Of course! cheesy

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by blueAgent(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
randomperson:

Yeah, it's blind faith to refuse to believe in something that has not been proven but it's reasonable to dictate your life by and commit your resources to concepts that have no proof... I hail your genius! wink

So Evolution and Darwnism have been proved?
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by blueAgent(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seun:

Would you say that Tai Solarin had no morals? Everyone admired his honesty and his principled lifestyle, and yet he was an outspoken atheist.

Trash.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

The guy don mention me like 10times now abeg watin I do am?
There is something incredible to watch when believers of the only true Messiah come together with a TRUE anointed pastor to talk about Jesus.

Watch their unpretentious joy. Observe their willingness to help the poor.

Watch the their deep inner peace when they sing songs of worship to the mighty Jesus Christ.

In contrast :
Watch the coldness of spirit when atheists, agnostics, deists, humanists come together to talk about their new found freedom.

Carefully observe their demeanor, see their pretense to intellectual superiority.

Their motto is "To love YOURSELF, is the greatest love of all" and Sin is simply a matter of opinion.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by ScienceWatch: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Scholar8200:
alright.
This is the reason Emmanuel TV is the scientific worlds first choice.

Finally, there is no more need for high sounding, confusing debates about deep spiritual things. The compelling evidence, thousands of personal testimonies, live demonstrations of instant supernatural changes that shock the weakened scientific mind.

A spirit of snake reveals itself and it evil plan for its host.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
They were never athiests in the first place. Only confused fellows lookin for cheap likes.
KingEbukasBlog:

For the five hundred and sixty eighth time , Religious skepticism is not atheism .

The Catholics/Deists/Muslims/Orthodox/Lutherans/Buddhists can see no difference between Pentecostal pastors and MMM guiders and call out pastors for owing jets .

The Christians , I mean anybody and even Muslims reject sharia and terrorism .

No one is rejecting Church weddings for court and traditional . A few people now choose those because they are less expensive especially during this recession period

It has nothing to with atheism .

Use your head for once bro undecided

grin

Instead we have seen atheists openly renounce atheism on Nairaland .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jihad - Is It Only For Defence? / Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM / Is It Right For Christians To Pay Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.