Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM (4165 Views)

Igbos Are Like Esau/edom More Of Descendants!! / Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? / Bible Stories (49): Esau, Edom & Amalek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2020
1925 Jewish encyclopedia (Vol. 5, page 41) says modern Jews are not ISRAELITES but ESAU-EDOM.

No be me talk am o. This deception is one of the major reasons why I left Christianity. The Most High showed me he will bring Judgement upon the Christian church for promoting this lie and supporting ESAU/ EDOM over his true people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he57zIEGJzA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Emmanuelcann: 11:51am On May 22, 2020
So, who are the true Jews?
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Righteousness89(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
Leave all these Nonsense!

GOD Almighty is not a Man!

GOD is a Covenant keeping GOD

Man Make Mistake !

GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Make Mistake!

Israel is who they are!

They are the Isrealites

The seed of Abraham, Issac and Jacob..

1 Like

Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Man Make Mistake !

Israel is who they are!

They are the Isrealites

Your lies perish with you. We have fed on lies all our lives and we already reaping the fruits of lies. Our pastors are binding imaginary devils while filling thier pockets.

YAHUAH will judge and no amount of religiosity or political correctness can withstand him or withhold his hand.
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
So, who are the true Jews?

They are the people who dominate sub-saharan Africa. That is West Central and Southern Africa. The BANTUS...the same people who were taken into slavery on ships to the Americas and scattered around the world.
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Righteousness89(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
donnie:

Your lies perish with you. We have fed on lies all our lives and we already reaping the fruits of lies. Our pastors are binding imaginary devils while filling thier pockets.

YAHUAH will judge and no amount of religiosity or political correctness can withstand him or withhold his hand.
[/s]

May your ignorance not Perish you
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by petra1(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2020
donnie:

They are the people who dominate sub-saharan Africa. That is West Central and Southern Africa. The BANTUS...the same people who were taken into slavery on ships to the Americas and scattered around the world.

I believe from personal studies that certain black people are jews and certain tribes in Africa are traced to Israel even by DNA. But to say the entire Jewish nation was black holds no ground with me

1 Like

Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2020
petra1:

I believe from personal studies that certain black people are jews and certain tribes in Africa are traced to Israel even by DNA. But to say the entire Jewish nation was black holds no ground with me

With you ...noted.
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by MuttleyLaff: 3:31pm On May 22, 2020
donnie:
1925 Jewish encyclopedia (Vol. 5, page 41) says modern Jews are not ISRAELITES but ESAU-EDOM.

No be me talk am o. This deception is one of the major reasons why I left Christianity. The Most High showed me he will bring Judgement upon the Christian church for promoting this lie and supporting ESAU/ EDOM over his true people.

h t tps://youtu.be/he57zIEGJzA

MuttleyLaff:
What a travesty, if only, more christians read their bibles, there'd be less christians.

If you like skim through this post and fleetingly read it, or call it bullshit, like I am guessing you'll do
Just as I've numerous time told you. Whether you are Christian or you arent a Christian doesnt make a difference. The glaring fact remains that, you jumped out from the fire pan, only to land straight into the fire place. You ran from the wolves in sheep clothing headlong into the embracing arms of a devouring ravenous bear. Ouch

The judgement, doing press-ups, waiting to get into action on the Constantine church, is child's play to what you'll be getting if you don't repent
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by MuttleyLaff: 3:36pm On May 22, 2020
petra1:
I believe from personal studies that certain black people are jews and certain tribes in Africa are traced to Israel even by DNA ...
So, who from your personal studies, are the certain black people that are Jews then please?

petra1:
... and certain tribes in Africa are traced to Israel even by DNA.
What are the certain tribes in Africa that are traced to Israel even by DNA, aside the Ethiopian Jews and Lemba Jews from Zimbabwe, South Africa, with smaller, little-known groups in Mozambique and Malawi please?

petra1:
But to say the entire Jewish nation was black holds no ground with me
=>(check) ✓ 11/10 Gbam!
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Just as if I've numerous time told you. Whether you are Christian or you arent a Christian doesnt make a difference. The glaring fact remains that, you jumped out from the fire pan, only to land straight into the fire place. You ran from the wolves in sheep clothing headlong into the embracing arms of a devouring ravenous bear. Ouch

The judgement, doing press-ups, waiting to get into action on the Constantine church, is child's play to what you'll be getting if you don't repent

Empty Christian talk.
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by MuttleyLaff: 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
donnie:
Empty Christian talk.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
You're now being delirious.
Wetin concern and even sef consign fish with raincoat.
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What are the certain tribes in Africa that are traced to Israel even by DNA, aside the Ethiopian Jews and Lemba Jews from Zimbabwe, South Africa, with smaller, little-known groups in Mozambique and Malawi please?

And he conveniently mentions the tribes his slavemasters, the same busted Edomites, accept as Jews. What a shame. How about your imaginary red Jews?

YAH forbid that ISRAEL would seek or even require recognition of EDOM (fake/white Jews) to Awake and to function in these last days.
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by MuttleyLaff: 4:07pm On May 22, 2020
donnie:
And he conveniently mentions the tribes his slavemasters, the same busted Edomites, accept as Jews. What a shame. How about your imaginary red Jews?

YAH forbid that ISRAEL would seek or even require recognition of EDOM (fake/white Jews) to Awake and to function in these last days.
Keep on doing your strawmanning, OK. It won't take away the fact that you ran from the wolves in sheep clothing headlong into the embracing arms of a devouring ravenous bear. From frying pan jumped right straight in, into the stoking fire place. Ouch

I don't have anglicised names, but look at you, still hanging on to the relics and reminder of your enslaved days. You couldn't shake that off, hence why you have the donnie slave master's still hanging round your neck. Or oh, there is a bantu meaning and/or translation for donnie, right. Bwahahaha ha.
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by petra1(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

=>(check) ✓ 11/10 Gbam!

Just the Ethiopians and Zimbabweans

1 Like

Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by petra1(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It won't take away the fact that you ran from the wolves in sheep clothing headlong into the embracing arms of a devouring ravenous bear. .

Se awa ni wolf?
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2020
petra1:

Just the Ethiopians and Zimbabweans

According to Ashkenazi and awon Christian zionists grin grin grin
YAHUAH shall scatter that gang-up in these last days.
Judgment will begin from the house of YAH.
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by MuttleyLaff: 5:04pm On May 22, 2020
petra1:
Se awa ni wolf?
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
I am sorry sir, grin grin grin
but nobi from my mouth den go hear tok say Tisa mama be winch
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by MuttleyLaff: 5:06pm On May 22, 2020
donnie:
According to Ashkenazi and awon Christian zionists grin grin grin
YAHUAH shall scatter that gang-up in these last days.
Judgment will begin from the house of YAH.
"For if indeed the one coming proclaims another Jesus whom we did not proclaim,
or you receive a different spirit whom you did not receive,
or a different gospel which you did not accept, you are bearing with it well.
"
- 2 Corinthians 11:4

Then yours following suit, swiftly after, for preaching a different MESSIAH, that the Bible doesnt not proclaim. Yahushua Ha Mashsiach, is reddish brown skinned in complexion, not the black-skinned colour you unashamedly are driving so hard to push

You have a different complexioned MESSIAH, you also have a different and unholy gospel, misleading people with falsehood and promoting incitement to hatred.

You even have a slavemaster donnie name for a moniker. You use and/or drive a slavemaster/Esau/Edomite manufactured MPVs/4WDs, generator, water pump, airplanes et cetera. What a hypocrite you are, lmao. No different to Boko Haram, who are against anything Western, yet go in 4WDs, use Russian AK-14s, use the internet, wear army camouflage fatigues, army boots et cetera
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"For if indeed the one coming proclaims another Jesus whom we did not proclaim,
or you receive a different spirit whom you did not receive,
or a different gospel which you did not accept, you are bearing with it well.
"
- 2 Corinthians 11:4

Then yours following suit, swiftly after, for preaching a different MESSIAH, that the Bible doesnt not proclaim. Yahushua Ha Mashsiach, is reddish brown skinned in complexion, not the black-skinned colour you unashamedly are driving so hard to push

You have a different complexioned MESSIAH, you also have a different and unholy gospel, misleading people with falsehood and promoting incitement to hatred.

You even have a slavemaster donnie name for a moniker. You use and/or drive a slavemaster/Esau/Edomite manufactured MPVs/4WDs, generator, water pump, airplanes et cetera. What a hypocrite you are, lmao. No different to Boko Haram, who are against anything Western, yet go in 4WDs, use Russian AK-14s, use the internet, wear army camouflage fatigues, army boots et cetera

Centuries ago, another MESSIAH was proclaimed by Rome via Christianity and the whole world bought their lie. It's time for the blindness to depart.

Donnie is a moniker, not my real name. Besides I hadn't come into this truth when I joined NL.

Your brainwashed mind has led you to assume that ESAU invented all of those. Even when ISRAEL does, they steal the glory. A lot of the so-called inventions many times are not really inventions, but copies and imitation from earlier civilizations.

Do you know our ancestors teleported?

How were our ancestors able to build the pyramids of Egypt? Tell me since Esau is so knowledgeable.

What ESAU has for the most part are lying wonders. That's why we should never get carried away by them.

2 Thessalonians 2:9
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

1 Like

Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by MuttleyLaff: 8:51pm On May 22, 2020
donnie:
Centuries ago, another MESSIAH was proclaimed by Rome via Christianity and the whole world bought their lie. It's time for the blindness to depart.

Donnie is a moniker, not my real name. Besides I hadn't come into this truth when I joined NL.

Your brainwashed mind has led you to assume that ESAU invented all of those. Even when ISRAEL does, they steal the glory. A lot of the so-called inventions many times are not really inventions, but copies and imitation from earlier civilizations.

Do you know our ancestors teleported?

How were our ancestors able to build the pyramids of Egypt? Tell me since Esau is so knowledgeable.

What ESAU has for the most part are lying wonders. That's why we should never get carried away by them.

2 Thessalonians 2:9
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
donnie, calm down. I careless if you still want to hang on to your donnie ESAU whiteman name moniker. When the Israelites were taking captive and exiled in Babylon, their crème de la crème were given Babylonian names, like Belteshazzar et cetera, lmao, so nothing new under the sun except letting you know that you're contradicting yourself still holding on to your donnie ID.

Your anti-Semite paranoia has no bounds, lmao, so the the achievements of Einstein, Haber (i.e. Nobel Prize in Chemistry, 1918), Freud, Waksman (i.e. Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, 1952 and about the discovery of the antibiotic streptomycin) Spinoza et cetera are lying wonders, right, hmm?

You can't teach grandma how to suck egg, so you now know our ancestors teleported. Praise God Alleluia, but do you still believe Enoch never died, lmao. What else do you know about teleporting. Who in the Bible do you know teleported?

So what yarn have you to spin us now, erhn, lmao? Are you tired of a black-skinned face MESSIAH ni, lmao?
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

Man Make Mistake !

Israel is who they are!

They are the Isrealites

Stop talking with ignorance brother, The people of the most high perish because of lack of knowledge. Humble yourself and seek the truth to all things. Enough of being a slave to religion. The Adversary has already laid alot of schemes to decieve the whole world. You were warned brother. The Christianity we practice, how was it introduced to our Fathers?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Just as if I've numerous time told you. Whether you are Christian or you arent a Christian doesnt make a difference. The glaring fact remains that, you jumped out from the fire pan, only to land straight into the fire place. You ran from the wolves in sheep clothing headlong into the embracing arms of a devouring ravenous bear. Ouch

Sadly you are wrong, The ways of The Most High is different, He uses the foolish things of The world to confound the wise. Who is your Aluah(God)? What is His Name? What is His Son Name? What is your true History? .

1 Like

Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Righteousness89(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
EliteBiz:

Stop talking with ignorance brother, The people of the most high perish because of lack of knowledge. Humble yourself and seek the truth to all things. Enough of being a slave to religion. The Adversary has already laid alot of schemes to decieve the whole world. You were warned brother. The Christianity we practice, how was it introduced to our Fathers?
[/s]

Another irrelevant Wisdom...

Keep Arguing irrelevant and nonessentials things..

Death or Rapture will clear you
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Another irrelevant Wisdom...

Keep Arguing irrelevant and nonessentials things..

Death or Rapture will clear you
The moment you mentioned rapture, I realize you are deep rooted in Greek mythology infused into scam Christianity religion. If you think religion will take you anywhere, You are lost!

1 Like

Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Righteousness89(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2020
EliteBiz:

The moment you mentioned rapture, I realize you are deep rooted in Greek mythology infused into scam Christianity religion. If you think religion will take you anywhere, You are lost!

Ok Sir!

Remain Blessed
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ok Sir!

Remain Blessed
Be bold as a lion, The righteous are as bold as a lion and Show me where in the bible we are going to be raptured, don't bring scriptures out of context, because I am shocked you are not aware the Meek will inherit the earth.

"Be bold as a lion"
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Righteousness89(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2020
EliteBiz:

Be bold as a lion, The righteous are as bold as a lion and Show me where in the bible we are going to be raptured, don't bring scriptures out of context, because I am shocked you are not aware the Meek will inherit the earth.

"Be bold as a lion"

BRO, My prayer for you is Apostle Paul Prayer for Isreal.

Romans 10
1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

BRO, My prayer for you is Apostle Paul Prayer for Isreal.

Romans 10
1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
How does that answer the question I asked you? Brother, Be bold as a Lion, this are the same tactics Pastors used to decieve the Masses, that's why there is no fire anymore, 12 disciples of Our Messiah shake the whole world, there was Fire, I asked you a question, Answer my question and be bold as a lion not packing bible verses because the quote you just posted is even talking to you. Be bold as a lion, You are a soldier, answer my question
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 23, 2020
See how people dey kill themselves over religion for here. Chai! SMH
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2020
EliteBiz:

grin
Re: Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM by donnie(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2020
EliteBiz:

How does that answer the question I asked you? Brother, Be bold as a Lion, this are the same tactics Pastors used to decieve the Masses, that's why there is no fire anymore, 12 disciples of Our Messiah shake the whole world, there was Fire, I asked you a question, Answer my question and be bold as a lion not packing bible verses because the quote you just posted is even talking to you. Be bold as a lion, You are a soldier, answer my question

How can they have true fire when they forsake their ELOHIYM and pursue after the gods of other nations. As long as he is white, black buffoons will follow.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 / Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) / THEHOMER: Now Lets Discuss The Big Bang & Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.