Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) (56489 Views)

Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Girl Wears Dress Made With Poly Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by mfujah(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
skyoboy:
Madness
not madness jorrr... nah mmm..... she dey among people wey collect money
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by MrIcredible: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Olosh
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Preteks12: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ogun owo
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by realGURU(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
th
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by ritababe(f): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
oh my, money miss road grin
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Life4Varnity: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Now I see DAT its real END TIME

where am come okoko side I beg or ajegunle or ajangbadi side

Na naked you go home
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
is this real money or paper work .... undecided
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Alexxgold: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
na only igbos fit do this kind thing

I really don't know what they gain after.. is it satisfaction or what?
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by mii4u(f): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
That can't be real money, she no go craze reach like that. Though it's a stupid way of dressing.
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Mezenna: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kudos to the designer,sometimes you need to think outside the box. I bet if it was Kim K wearing this dress you guys wouldn't insult her like this.
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Harinholar(f): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
madness @its peak
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
her business.
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
See as she looks like masquerade shocked
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Trendytessy(f): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
If it's real money, she's supposed to go home naked grin
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dis okoro people self. Everything na show off. See as she be like pig.
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Harinholar:
madness @its peak
arinola where is my cucumber?
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
na only igbos fit do this kind thing

I really don't know what they gain after.. is it satisfaction or what?
you got it na dem,the flat heads
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Alexxgold: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
notoriousbabe:
you got it na dem,the flat heads

can't they channel their ill-gotten wealth to community development instead?

how can someone be rich & happy when his/her homeland is poor with bad roads, erosion etc.

Attimes I wonder what these guys have in their heads and na them travel pass undecided
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by MDelgado(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=momentarylapse post=52102715]

Very tacky and highly experienced local woman! [/quote

You call this one tacky...Mugun....
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by wtfCode: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Inviting trouble to herself without knowing it
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:

can't they channel their ill-gotten wealth to community development instead?

how can someone be rich & happy when his/her homeland is poor with bad roads, erosion etc.

Attimes I wonder what these guys have in their heads and na them travel pass undecided
They worship money there. The more money you have the more they worship you not minding the source of the money
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by momentarylapse: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=MDelgado post=52103727][/quote]

I doubt you even know what tacky means? Can you please no take your irrelevant ass somewhere else and have several seats!
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Rubyventures: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Only Africans tat show off their wealth in this way. If the money is too much why not give it to charity and take a picture. You will get more respect that way.
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by shadrach77: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
To naked her just light a match and hold it to the edge of the so called dress grin grin
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
When aunty Linda finally marries...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Day11(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
This woman deserved to be kidnap

SIMPLE!
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by ujudiaz(f): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Until dey steal all d money,and strip her naked
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by anyicash(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
lol pure madness.
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by theway83: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
the money she's received from mmm.
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by cornel994(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
momentarylapse:

Very tacky and highly experienced local woman!
lawd grin grin grin she be itchy right abt nw, all tanks to u
Re: Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:
Fake money, try the real money.

I was hoping someone would made this point. That is just cloth like money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! / Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.