Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem (13292 Views)

Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness / ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by passyhansome(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
M.
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by udemzyudex(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
delishpot:
Naim he dey make a show out of it? Why not just designate eye centers and make recipients of the scheme go for full consultation and receive their glasses from their local optician?

Anyhow sha, I guess he has to do all these to show the world that he did it before dem talk say Na lie him lie about free googles

if him no show person like u, tomorrow u go dey say him no do anything...abeg free the man joor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Ace4Khalifa(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nigerian politicians sha. If dem do small thing, something wey be say na weytin dem owe the people, na so dem go broadcast am like news. Make i dey observe! #iBowOut. grin
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Adiwana: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jh0wsef:
WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER DISTRIBUTING SOMETHING LIKE "#5000 TO PEOPLE WITH MONEY PROBLEM"
Honestly,we Nigerians like complaining. What's bad in what he just did or do you know how much this glasses cost?
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by kenoz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by dhamstar(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
ok
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Martinola(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
and me sef NEED one o
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by fkdmods: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tunami:
The opposite of Buhari is fayose.

I wonder how you guys think?
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by bobbybrown007: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Must there be a sticker in the casing
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Tunami(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
fkdmods:

I wonder how you guys think?
thank you Mr Aristotle.
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by fkdmods: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tunami:
thank you Mr Aristotle.

It is for your benefit. You can't expect change when you keep doing the same old things. How anyone can look up to a person like fayose beats the imagination. A man not fit to lead kindergarten students. I hail una, i swear.
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Tunami(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
fkdmods:

It is for your benefit. You can't expect change when you keep doing the same old things. How anyone can look up to a person like fayose beats the imagination. A man not fit to lead kindergarten students. I hail una, i swear.
and who told u that i'm looking up to fayose? Gbe wahala re lo jo Mr Teacher.
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Bash10(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jh0wsef:
WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER DISTRIBUTING SOMETHING LIKE "#5000 TO PEOPLE WITH MONEY PROBLEM"
if he had done that you would be here saying he could have paid salaries! grow up hater!
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Yyeske(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
This guy is so useless to his state as governor, this is what NGOs do in some states and you don't even read about them online except you live around or heard from a direct beneficiary, has he even paid the civil servants?
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Bash10(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
bobbybrown007:
Must there be a sticker in the casing
Must you comment?
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cool.
Are there glasses for people with Ocular Albinism? cry
I need one.
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Kulas: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
ISDKING:
The only man that cares for the masses.
Exactly.Fayose reamin my man anytime anyday. #myRoleModel.Keep it,its shall be well with u.Not like the gworo chewing President and his failed APC governors
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kulas:

Exactly.Fayose reamin my man anytime anyday. #myRoleModel.Keep it,its shall be well with u.Not like the gworo chewing President and his failed APC governors

Nice one
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by africanusvu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
5000!!No wonder ekiti peple ar blind.fayose must be a luky gov to av been a leader in a blind land
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by LorDBolton(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
I can't knock this one... kudos to fayose

Still a poor choice of governor tho
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Tosejik: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]good gesture from the Fayose
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by flowe247(f): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
my governor
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by kosasly(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
korel9:
Don't forget to keep one for hel-rufai plus a hearing aid for the dullard.
add two made in Nigeria Walking Stick for the dullard grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Optometrist, Okada driver, traffic controller and ponmo cutter extraordinaire.
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by decasey(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fayoshe, baddest governor Eva levet grin.
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Kingbuhari(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Uncle Fayose abeg reserve one for that cowardice Fulani cow sipping dung Buhari
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by bobbybrown007: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bash10:
Must you comment?
what's that for
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by Mufasa27(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Some ediots will say this guy isn't working, Fayose is the best governor in the South West, forget ambode.....
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by prejulsuc(f): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
thesicilian:
Better than nothing
Instead of him to developed his state with social amenities that can affect lives positively and even be remembered for such.
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jh0wsef:
And when they finish using that money waht next? but the glasses would help them see well and make money for themselves.
Re: Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem by erico2k2(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
prejulsuc:
Instead of him to developed his state with social amenities that can affect lives positively and even be remembered for such.
If you have poor Eye sight you will know the meaning of having a prescribed Glass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IDPs In Nasarawa Throw Stones At Convoy Of Governor Umaru Tanko Al-Makura / Gideon Ekeuwei And Rufus Abadi Dump APC For PDP / Ogun Speaker, Oluomo Released From EFCC Custody, CAN Organises Praise Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.