Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) (80515 Views)

Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor / Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram / What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
I was expecting to see some nostalgic comments here,so far all i've seen is boobs and coochie coochie! Smh! There is more to a woman than her boob size and hips.
Anyway,i must say i miss these talented actors. This was when nollywood was in its full glory...not trying to undermine the new nollywood industry but these veteran actors were exceptional and professional.
They always brought something different to each role and movie they appeared in. When Pete Edochie, RMD, Segun Arinze Zack Orji etc were absent in a movie,one would immediately feel the impact of their absence.
How many of these new actors can we tag 'irreplaceable'?
How many of them bring unique skills and talents to our screens?
I go back to watch some old nollywood movies periodically and have discovered that those veteran actors were more passionate about their jobs than this new nollywood actors.
They might not have been paid much but they knew how to entertain.
Some of these new actors come across as people that want to be famous in a blink of the eye. There is so much emphasis on you can speak English with a foreign accent, money and instagram fame as against professionalism and talent.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
YEA SAW HIM IN 2013 AT BERLINER TOR HAMBURG CENTRAL STATION ,I ALMOST DIDNT RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN...BUT JESUS INDEED IS LORD..I GUESS EVERYTHING HAS A REASON AFTERALL..WHO AM I TO JUDGE PEOPLE AND THEIR RESOLUTIONS...??IN REEKADO BANKS VOICE..CANT A MAN LOVE A WOMAN TIWCE YOU SAY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lalasticlala:
Pat Attah

Pat Attah was popular for his lover boy roles in Nollywood. He got born again and now lives in Hamburg Germany.
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
BROSS AS DIZ LADY WITH CAT EYES FINE REACH U COME USE DIZ KIND ENGLISH SPOIL AMPRACTICING NURSE??CORRECT AM B4 GOD OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST VEX.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
lalasticlala:
Regina Askia Williams

The ex beauty queen relocated to US over a decade ago where she is now a practicing nurse.
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jchi9876:
I chook Georgina Onuoha coochie wella for Maryland.

When all these Nigerians just relocate without plan we dey house them when dey chook dem well a before them get their leg.
Naija celebrities na for MMA their yanga end when dem land here we dey chook till we taya

Solomon Dalung's brother,clap for yourself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by tigonana: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
I tink say d topic na nollywood,wat of ara osan who relocate to u.s!!!!
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by brightalo17: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexander001:
Ghana? And you call that abroad. I was expecting to see hank anuku California or L.A
Is Ghana a state in Nigeria ? Do you know the meaning of Abroad at all?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by paradigmshift(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrHenshaw:

GREAT OMISSION.
WHERE IS JIM IYKE?

that guy n boss.. e dey for Los Angeles or so..but he dey USA ...check his page on Instagram
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by ngmgeek(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ghana ... Abroad. cheesy

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by ikemesit4477: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexander001:
Ghana? And you call that abroad. I was expecting to see hank anuku California or L.A
lol at least he has cross border!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by adisaigbo1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Vizkiz

The sexy male nairalander relocated to the states two years ago after making waves in the music industry shutting down Eko hotel, landmark hotel and Malaysia with his mind blowing musical concerts.

Still searching though.
See this one

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by MrIcredible: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Vizkiz

The sexy male nairalander relocated to the states two years ago after making waves in the music industry shutting down Eko hotel, landmark hotel and Malaysia with his mind blowing musical concerts.

Still searching though.
Poor kid

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by bayocanny: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jchi9876:

When all these Nigerians just relocate without plan we dey house them when dey chook dem well a before them get their leg.
Naija celebrities na for MMA their yanga end when dem land here we dey chook till we taya
Pinshure of u doing it or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Jchi9876: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jadeite:

Solomon Dalung's brother,clap for yourself!

Dey dia dey speak adulterated English I will have spended and destroyed your coochie before u say jack thomas
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Jchi9876: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
bayocanny:

Pinshure of u doing it or adonbilivit

Come on man come on man
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jchi9876:

Dey dia dey speak adulterated English I will have spended and destroyed your coochie before u say jack thomas

Get a life,son! That's why everybody is screaming " recession"!, your mates in other countries are producing cars,going to space,you dey here dey form local champion... You can't even write well to save yourself,Next!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Mujaheeeden: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jadeite:

Get a life,son! That's why everybody is screaming " recession"!, your mates in other countries are producing cars,going to space,you dey here dey form local champion... You can't even write well to save yourself,Next!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Mujaheeeden post=52114342][/quote]

What has Facebook got to do with Nairaland? Ogbeni,your shade is as weak as Vic O's rap!
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Mujaheeeden: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jadeite:

What has Facebook got to do with Nairaland? Ogbeni,your shade is as weak as Vic O's rap!

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Oloriode: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abroad means "away from home". Check your dictionary, so, Ghana is abroad.
Alexander001:

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Mujaheeeden post=52114523][/quote]

Looool....Male Chauvinists like you like to make yourselves feel better by thinking all women are ****..Ah! Kpele o o...Times have changed my dear boy...That being said,aren't you gonna complete your Eke market story?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by namuguibe(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ghana na abroad?? grin
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by namuguibe(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexander001:
next will be Chad grin
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
uche jumbo nkor?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jchi9876:

Lol see achievement Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by MamaTej(f): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jchi9876:

What are you saying? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by vampire2020: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
lonelydora:

Agnes, Ukwa's (Nkem Owoh) wife in 'Ukwa'.
I swr I miss that woman oo, I remember watching her in awilo sharp sharp many years ago

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by MamaTej(f): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oloriode:
Abroad means "away from home". Check your dictionary, so, Ghana is abroad.

Abroad only means "Oyinbo land" to some Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by basti1212(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Regina Askia was a screen goddess back then

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by HENSEXIE(f): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Is Pat Attah working as a bouncer in a nightclub?
tot i was d only 1 dat saw dose muscles.dey all luk gud sha
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
I don't blame them at all, most people are tired of this country

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by jasysandra(f): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) by baike: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=52110740]Article written by Lalasticlala

Victoria Inyama Okri

Busty actress, Victoria Inyama made waves then before she got married and relocated to London where she lives with her husband and children. Victoria still looks hot.

THAT WAS THEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Photo Of Wizkid's New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.