Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos (33976 Views)

My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by RasheedUmar: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Must you fly? You no see The Young Shall Grow bus enter?

Shioooooor!! undecided
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by bsideboii(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
TO THINK THIS THREAD HIT FP! Mehnn..anything goes here....Wats d criteria for a thread to hit front page. I humbly want to knw

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Damoxy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
bsideboii:
TO THINK THIS THREAD HIT FP! Mehnn..anything goes here....Wats d criteria for a thread to hit front page. I humbly want to knw

if u have leg
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by KingRex1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
themosthigh:
Lousiness, That's what you get when you get married to an Afonja
I'm not yoruba.. And without due respect.. You are foolish dude

14 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by jinxet2000: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
When you choose to fly within Nigeria, expect the worse which is flight cancellation. By this, if you plan somewhere to go, make your flight one day ahead of that day. Aero, will at least give you a box that contains happy hour juice and a cup cake.
I though your husband has private jet when he was coming back to Nigeria when his account be gbagam! abi nah film be that one?

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:

Are you the one that gave him PJ ni?

Na so I read am for social media ooo

So him no get shocked

So who has that 1 dey pose in ...No tell me say nah borrow pose cry
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by alexiej(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
deusp:
Lol.,you just de look for trouble
Lool
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by wellmax(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
themosthigh:

The stupid things you say when your brain is frozen like mmm.

8 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by kasim155: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
themosthigh:

Shut up, must u always involves tribalism in every thing u say.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
CelebritIes and their lies...na wash
Sempumping:
I thought her husband owns a PJ . . undecided
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Trump2017: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Really bad
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Ask4Info: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
It is DANA AIR and others.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by SaintzPeter(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
so fvckinq wat !

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by olaolaking: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
When there are 2 bad situations, one will still be better. It is better to cancel a trip than to begin to announce some funny things when you are halfway to your destination.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by abfembest: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
The truth is that it is becoming extremely difficult to run a business smoothly in naija... I was at an hotel yesternight... they shut down the gen when they realised I was asleep... today at another resturant... the only turned on gen when customers come to eat... N blame for arik.... they might consider shutting down sha

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by solotutu(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
kennygee:
How does this reduce the price of goat in the market?

I love how she said "Happy holidays" after throwing shade.
Lol.

Well seems she's already having the trend in her veins from America where the word Christmas is now sidelined and "happy holiday" is preferred. smh!
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by idupaul: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sempumping:

Na so I read am for social media ooo

So him no get shocked

So who has that 1 dey pose in ...No tell me say nah borrow pose cry

Na rental
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by emmaelectelect(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please why is this a news, just use another one if there is any other one or go by road if they have been fixed
Meanwhile lets keep waiting for Buhari to fight corruption
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:

Na rental
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by yedidiah(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
You for don know by now say gone are the days when arik air cared for her passengers. Now, if plane never full, dem go Jeep moving and moving.

It is a common thing flying arik from PH. You fit enter road reach Lagos before your scheduled flight take off sef.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by paradigmshift(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
God is good motor too sure

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thought they have PRIVATE JET...??

she should leave ARIK alone
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by lonecat: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
is she the only one that was supposed to use the airline? so why una singled her out like say other passengers no matter
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op....You got me at costumers.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Janet101(f): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Next time use Airpeace or medview airline or tell your husband to buy u private jet

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
u for enter d young or ABC or even Nana motor sorry oo
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Zenlife: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Unless I missed it.
The topic is disgusting.
Was it a chartered flight by her?
Other paid customers experienced same.
Don't sectionalise it.

Focus on the airline shortcomings that did affect all.
Poor 'news' reporting.

It further goes to confirm your so called celebrity here is nothing on the global stage but toys.

The real world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once / 'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / Kim Kardashian Without Makeup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.