Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos (33960 Views)

My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by chigoziri2403(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
it's normal in NIGERIA, nobody can checkmate it cos all the big men have private jets, and they do it with impunity, let's just fold our hands and hope for the best
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by shhladyj(f): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
will u rather board d flight nd it get crashed, every disappointment is a blessing
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by simontosy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
nghubs1:
Lola Omotayo, the wife of Peter of Psquare on Tuesday narrated how Arik airways frustrated her trip from Port Harcourt to Lagos

Lola expressed her disappointment on how Arik Airways frustrated her travel plans.

Lola reacting on her Instagram page said she was disappointed when Arik airways moved their flight schedule from the supposed 2pm schedule to 4pm, 6pm, 9pm till the flight was canceled.
She also said Arik had records of delayed flights, apethic ground staff, rude and unhelpful costumers service.

The level of miscommunication by Arik staff have to stop, Lola said.

See her post below:

"@flyarikair might be one of the biggest commercial Airlines in Nigeria today but apparently size doesn't matter when it comes to customer service! I am usually not a complainer but here is where my frustration reached its peak. A flight from PH to Lagos was supposed to leave at 2pm got moved to 4pm, 6pm and finally to 9pm and was later cancelled! Like how do you do that to people who keep you in business? Oh and the icing on the cake is when they asked passangers to return in the morning for a 9am flight and guess what? That got cancelled as well! Arik has had a terrible track record for delayed flights, apathetic ground staff, rude and unhelpful customer service and continue to treat people with no regard, no remorse and no compensation. Who you epp? This has got to STOP! Time is money and this is not the way to run an airline or treat people. The level of miscommunication by Arik staff is totally unacceptable. This airline is on a downward slide....Reliability is key! If you have to shut your airline down to get it right then do so or hire me to teach you a thing or two about customer service. For now I will pay more to avoid flying Arik period! Happy Holidays!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOPl3dnDho-/?taken-by=lolaomotayo_okoye&hl=en

http://nghubs.com/how-arik-airways-frustrates-lola-omotayos-trip-to-lagos/

but psquare get private jet na, the one they used in bank alert
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by ojonugwa25(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
she was right, I was traveling to Gambia sometime ago time to take of from murtala Mohammed airport was 8 pm but still air delay it till 10 pm,when we are coming back from Bunjul to Lagos it was also delay from 2am to 7am can you imagine?though the staffs are friendly. Arik air pls make amend.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by berrystunn(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2016
People will not understand and stop flying that airline.

Till he go happen.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Fhowe: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2016
Even after all the delays for them to serve something meaningful is a problem even if the flight is for 20 mins make them serve better item 7 to arrange something of 500 naira is a problem I boarded one from Benin to Lagos a student was on the flight with us I really pitied the girl cause after all the delays na snack and juice them still serve naija I hail thee
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Ma sister sorry o, you have to come to terms with the reality that business under Buhari is hell. Its really not their fault. They's certainly no way they will shy away from making money.

It has nothing to do with Buhari, so please don't try to pin it on him. I know people who have previously flown with Arik years before Buhari came back into power and they complained and said they were never going to fly with them again.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Fhowe: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2016
nothing goes straight in nigeria try to reschedule a flight in a normal functioning society i bet you that airline wont ever try it again .Alot of things we do and think are normal in Nigeria are not .Most Nigerians are aggressive and are very angry people .After i left Nigeria and went to another country most of the people there were complaining that why are Nigerians always aggresive and talk like we are quarreling about 3 to 4 cabbies told me these i decided to investigate how true this was and to my surprise most people i asked said the samething that whether a Nigerian is even trying to ask you for directions they sound aggressive.I also watched a video today and i am still quite disturbed some okada riders where beating a man and he was already weak he fell into a gutter they continued some people were busy recording with their phones nobody even endeavored to stop this people from beating the man ,the man is a government official at that does this behaviour look or sound normal .I just think everything is wrong in naija

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by thunderbabs: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Their flying molues sef.....shey dah one na plane.

BRT buses better pass their molue planes. shocked
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by nellyalph: 2:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Sempumping:
I thought her husband owns a PJ . . undecided

What happens to those their husbands do not have private jets? Was this statement the wisest thing that came to your mind?

This is a General problem and not just Lola okoye's problem. So many people have experienced this!

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by teddybear16(m): 3:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Came to read comments
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Jimi23(m): 3:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Next time use ur hubby's private jet. Beautiful woman, u are married to an extremely rich dude naah.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Do you have alternative? The answer is NO. Nigeria is a hell hole
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by drexel39(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Before your arik would depart, GODblessEZENWATA, YOUNGSHALLGROW, PEACEMASS, GOD IS GOOD , CHISOM WOULD ALL BE IN THEIR DESTINATION,some times use the road.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by grandstar(m): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Sempumping:

He owns 2 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by UIA04(f): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2016
Sempumping:

You mean pyjamas

Who dash monkeey banana private jet
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by mira4u: 6:28am On Dec 21, 2016
Yet they are damn expensive.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 21, 2016
I'm surprised that a private individual would choose arik for anything. Their reputation precedes them. There is nothing in her experience that is out of the ordinary. I daresay every single arik flyer has experienced all of this and more.

It is a thoroughly fked airline. The only thing that can fix it is a change if the managment. The airline is thoroughly mismanaged by a smiling joker on the first page of the in-flight magazine, a constant fixture through their story of shame.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by BethRhema(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2016
I can see you love goat meat....
How does this reduce the price of goat in the market?
I love how she said "Happy holidays" after throwing shade. [/quote]
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2016
She should ask her husband to buy her a jet , if he can afford it and stop nagging.

Arik has serious issues, anybody with a brain ought to stop patronizing them there are other airlines that work.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by begwong: 7:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Oya time don reach, tell oga to buy PJ. (private jet)
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2016
The airline has a very poor reputation now and I can't take it anymore.

Quite a number of travellers couldn't get up and speak with their staff till I did. I shouted at them very severally and also requested to speak with their manager for a possible suspension.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2016
nellyalph:

What happens to those their husbands do not have private jets? Was this statement the wisest thing that came to your mind?

This is a General problem and not just Lola okoye's problem. So many people have experienced this!

You are not reasoning from my angle' Mr wisdom .

I have had the experience 2wice. ....so she should manage like we have been managing. ... we have complained ,nobody listened ,so because she is Peter Abi nah Paul's wife ,we should do what ...

Where were you when other people complained ,even basket mouth once complained of their ill looking ,hazardous cabin and so many people sent tweets to Arikair of their complaint ..... nothing has been done till date

In one of my experiences,we almost beat up 1 of the staff ,we were @ the airport till 1am. ...

And by way, social media claims her husband has a private jet ....and she should have as well booked another airline after waiting for some min "as dem be rich people"

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by armadeo(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2016
I hope some comments on this thread are sarcastic if they aren't those peeps are retarded.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by salubrious(f): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2016
nghubs1:
Lola Omotayo, the wife of Peter of Psquare on Tuesday narrated how Arik airways frustrated her trip from Port Harcourt to Lagos

Lola expressed her disappointment on how Arik Airways frustrated her travel plans.

Lola reacting on her Instagram page said she was disappointed when Arik airways moved their flight schedule from the supposed 2pm schedule to 4pm, 6pm, 9pm till the flight was canceled.
She also said Arik had records of delayed flights, apethic ground staff, rude and unhelpful costumers service.

See her post below:

"@flyarikair might be one of the biggest commercial Airlines in Nigeria today but apparently size doesn't matter when it comes to customer service! I am usually not a complainer but here is where my frustration reached its peak. A flight from PH to Lagos was supposed to leave at 2pm got moved to 4pm, 6pm and finally to 9pm and was later cancelled! Like how do you do that to people who keep you in business? Oh and the icing on the cake is when they asked passangers to return in the morning for a 9am flight and guess what? That got cancelled as well! Arik has had a terrible track record for delayed flights, apathetic ground staff, rude and unhelpful customer service and continue to treat people with no regard, no remorse and no compensation. Who you epp? This has got to STOP! Time is money and this is not the way to run an airline or treat people. The level of miscommunication by Arik staff is totally unacceptable. This airline is on a downward slide....Reliability is key! If you have to shut your airline down to get it right then do so or hire me to teach you a thing or two about customer service. For now I will pay more to avoid flying Arik period! Happy Holidays!"

The part where she said how do you do that to people who keep you in business, well, lecturers do that to students and apparently, we keep them in business.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Those who still fly Arik are those who don't read news. If Arik abandoned passengers' luggage in London for over 3 days, what the heck do they care about you in Port Harcourt flying to Lagos. Dear Lola, next time you are faced with a choice between Arik and Agoufure, choose the later with all pleasure. My boss recently booked flights for her and her 4 children for December 16 to Asaba for a wedding in warri. The flights were booked on November 15. On December 15, they called Arik and were assured their flight was on schedule. On the morning of December 16, they called and were assured again. Off they went to the airport and viola! The flights have been cancelled! She quarrelled and ranted and growled and cursed... Then she called me and said; "If only I had listened to your warning to avoid Arik like a plague..." . She's my boss. So I just said "I'm sorry about the whole thing ma. Just don't beat yourself up. These things happen sometimes". But within me I was actually saying...

You guessed right! That's exactly what I was saying.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by alaskido(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2016
I think you be celebrity wife. No be your mate dey charter plane or chopper? Make you dey follow us dey struggle to enter ARIK. For me since airlines in Nigeria are no longer reliable make I dey go by road and dey quarrel with our Nigerian police, customs and FRSC along the road.
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by MrCork: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2016
nghubs1:

See her post below:

..we Dont no Eric air hear in London. .. never heard of it! angry

3 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by vislabraye(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
The strange thing is that I've fliwn Arik more than 5 times and I never experienced such. May be I have to be more careful.
I flew to Abj sometime ago for a business trip. Arik air was to fly at 8:30. I couldn't book with them. So I booked with Dana whivh flight was 10:30. Lo and behold, by the time I was boarding my flight, had just postponed their 8:30 flight grin
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by okwabayi(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
She was in Port Harcourt? Why didn't she come my way?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul And Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Get Cozy In Cute Selfies / Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Yetunde Bakare Survives Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.