Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) (23193 Views)

Princess Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Maternity Photo / Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style / Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by castrokins(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2016
With All That, They'd Still Come To Be Chanting "One Nigeria"

The Bigotry Up North Can Only Be Compared With The Bigotry Up North.

malton:

You either convert or become stinking rich.

Your best bet is to chop clean mouth. It will be easier for Arsenal to win the EPL than for your relationship to lead to marriage.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by lirusehn(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2016
malton:

You couldn't just pass up a golden opportunity to massage your ego, could you?
has that revived your low esteem yet? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by itunesgiftcard(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2016
malton:

Your best bet is to chop clean mouth. It will be easier for Arsenal to win the EPL than for your relationship to lead to marriage.

How them dey take chop clean mouth?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Allah ya basu zaman lafia

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Why are Muslim elites coping Christian wedding ceremonies?
Just like when IBB's son invited American R&B singer Joe to perform during his wedding and the marriage crashed later even after the Ndimi girl was calling him my boo on Instagram.

Nigerian Muslim elites are hypocrites of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2016
yanabasee:
hungerbad.....you must be a fat dreamer.... mallo babes don't go on a serious date with non-terrorists like xtians... You pro'lly should learn how to handle bombs then go after them........ Goodluck2u
Lol...so we go after terrorists? i wont say anything though. May God deliver u.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by malton: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2016
lirusehn:

has that revived your low esteem yet? undecided

Look, I don't have time for immature kids. Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2016
castrokins:
With All That, They'd Still Come To Be Chanting "One Nigeria"

The Bigotry Up North Can Only Be Compared With The Bigotry Up North.

Na by force to marry from other tribes? Na wa o

But Bros forget if you get the money you go carry am go. I mean real money,not salary earner kinda funds o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by lirusehn(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2016
malton:

Look, I don't have time for immature kids. Goodbye.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You've got to try harder to be reasonable. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by jamaljalal(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2016
noted....
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Barney11:
beautiful!her gown though,is she a Muslim?
Is this a question?
She's the emir of Kano's daughter, what else would she be, and what's wrong with her gown? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hausa women sha.

Always beautiful. And why is it difficult to even see any to date?let alone one for marriage?where them dey?where them dey school?where them dey go on vacations sef?

Are there Northern female Nairalanders?

if u become muslim u will get a pretty hausa lady

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

ABU right?what hope does a Christian like me have?
Let me be the first to break it to you, NONE. The average Hausa girl that was born and brought up in the north would never marry a Christian even if she dates one. So don't waste your energy. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by BuyGoats: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2016
While the masses suffer

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for your patronage so far.
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by Caseless: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2016
malton:

grin grin

Even if he's rich, he won't get one to marry. All he can do is to chop and clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hausa women sha.

Always beautiful. And why is it difficult to even see any to date?let alone one for marriage?where them dey?where them dey school?where them dey go on vacations sef?

Because their religion doesn't permit them to marry other religion except Islam, that's why they keep moving backward

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2016
Well, Yes It Is. If I Like Other Tribes Which I Do By The Way, I'd Be Allowed To Marry Freely Within Nigeria Without Being Forced To Change Religious Allegiance. It's Not By Force And They Want To Force Nnamdi Kanu To Remain A Nigerian? I Think "one Nigeria" Is Outdated.

TeamSimple:

Na by force to marry from other tribes? Na wa o

But Bros forget if you get the money you go carry am go. I mean real money,not salary earner kinda funds o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2016
korel9:

Bros, I loyal to that game die grin @bolded the bold

Btw, the 1st pic, is it the bride or her mum?

And the last pic too....
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

You don't have any hope my brother except you ready to convert to Islam

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2016
castrokins:
Well, Yes It Is. If I Like Other Tribes Which I Do By The Way, I'd Be Allowed To Marry Freely Within Nigeria Without Being Forced To Change Religious Allegiance. It's Not By Force And They Want To Force Nnamdi Kanu To Remain A Nigerian? I Think "one Nigeria" Is Outdated.

Bros leave that change religion matter..I hear say Igbenedion family marry aboki but I no hear say anybody change.

And am sure no Ibo man will give his dauta to a Fulani man except real wealth is involved.
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by deusp: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Many northern girls that are Christians...you will find them in ecwa churches
HungerBAD:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Adefemiaderoju1:

You don't have any hope my brother except you ready to convert to Islam
Leave this convert tory. Let him own a large oil firm or win a senatorial seat. That's all

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Oya Na Make Dem Gimme One. My Money Dey Come

TeamSimple:

Bros leave that change religion matter..I hear say Igbenedion family marry aboki but I no hear say anybody change.

And am sure no Ibo man will give his dauta to a Fulani man except real wealth is involved.
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2016
castrokins:
Oya Na Make Dem Gimme One. My Money Dey Come

Make the money first. I swear I go follow you go fetch one of sheriff dautas
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2016
DanMaiduguri, Are You DanBorno On Twitter? If By Any Chance You're The a Same Person, I Know You're Better Informed Than Many Others Up North. How Can We Continue Like This? Should We Change Our Distinct Religious And Social Believes Because We Want To Marry? Isn't There Something People Like Yourself Can Do To Reset The Thinking Over There?

Danmaiduguri:

if u become muslim u will get a pretty hausa lady

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Lol...Omo, Sheriff? I Never See Him Daughters O, Dem Pure?

TeamSimple:

Make the money first. I swear I go follow you go fetch one of sheriff dautas
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2016
castrokins:
Lol...Omo, Sheriff? I Never See Him Daughters O, Dem Pure?

Forget Sheriff worworness, him Dautas pure abeg. Dey don bath.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Thank You My Brother.

Where's DanMaiduguri?,

I Need To Send Emissaries To Borno.

TeamSimple:

Forget Sheriff worworness, him Dautas pure abeg. Dey don bath.
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by Guyman02: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hausa women sha.

The reality is that while Christian girls marry their men and their men are encouraged to marry Christian ladies as 'victory for Islam', they forbid their daughters from marrying Christian men. The girl could be killed if she goes ahead and elopes with the man

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hausa women sha.

omo see kweshun

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by jibrilaminum: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2016
yanabasee:
hungerbad.....you must be a fat dreamer.... mallo babes don't go on a serious date with non-terrorists like xtians... You pro'lly should learn how to handle bombs then go after them........ Goodluck2u
If u want 2 knw who a person really is, ur 1st encounter with him would tell u virtually every detail u need to knw. No doubt at all! Perhaps, ur delusional statement described u vividly. Common, think about this, what has ur comment got to do with the topic. At ur age! Then what can u tell ur siblings when saddled to counsel them on matters they needed guidance? However, you raised a point, but lets talk about fact.
You r a hypocrite! Don't take that for a mistake. I mearnt dat word with every sense of sincerity. It baffles me That of all people, a christian would have the folata to call muslims terrorists! In otherwords, you know nothing about how ur blood soaked religion came into what it is today. I dare u for defence if u are a true xtian. m.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) by Fulaboy(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hausa women sha.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / Share Your Experiences of Racism / History And The List Of The Past 14 Aare Ona Kakanfo Before Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.