Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 (18175 Views)

15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders / "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by maxwell767(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by yinkslinks(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Wow senate will now be so fun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Words like my fellow senatorial district will come up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by demolinka(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2016
And some people go carry their vote give am... Chai!
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Abalado(f): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2016
infact i can't wait to see this woman at d senate,v mis those big big grama,d senate president wil v to get an interpreter beside her or else water go pas gari o..bt wait o,waiting she won go do self,afta 6yr in aso vila.oga o
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Orikinla(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by iglimen: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2016
brainpulse:
That means they don't have sensible and responsible people to represent them in all of Bayelsa

Meaning??
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by ReubenE(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2016
this is no good.
This woman should keep away from these sycophants urging her to contest. They may not mean well for her.

If she does contest, good luck to her
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by bomasek(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Good bye Senator George Sekibo
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by alaskido(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2016
brainpulse:
That means they don't have sensible and responsible people to represent them in all of Bayelsa

Point of correction. Bayelsans have sensible and responsible people. It is Patience Jonathans choice to go for senate to represent her constituency. She is not representing Bayelsa as a whole. The sensible and responsible people of Bayelsa State do see Politics as a useless game and would not want to be part of it. It is all about choice. Please do not crucify a state.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by OldEagle: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2016
brainpulse:
yes like the president you voted for ode

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by HopeAtHand: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2016
If this is a Joke, she better put a stop to it.

So She wants to go and disgrace people of my senatorial zone with her verbal missiles.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Unique23(f): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2016
richidinho:
I only came here to blast sombori with a negative comment, but was dissapointed grin
hmmm
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Fundango: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2016
Pavore9:
With her there, the Senate will be very "colourful'! cheesy
And MEmorable. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by symbianDON(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2016
another caricature aiming for the senate....bunch of lunatic jokers

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by bomasek(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2016
HopeAtHand:
If this is a Joke, she better put a stop to it.

So She wants to go and disgrace people of my senatorial zone with her verbal missiles.
U 4rm Rivers?
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2016
rusher14:
I hope she wins.

That's the best from Okrika in that case.
the best in what sense?
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Shaw007(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2016
omashey o!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by UNYANAAWAJIKAN(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2016
If the news is true,Then i see mrs Gej in the senate.Why? Records holds it that she is a figure in that region.''I v'e listing 2 her recently when she was addressing in a function in Port-harcourt,She has improved tremendously in her speech.''Her english is in perfect similacrum with dictionary.''With Pdp 4411 formation in Rivers State she has won already+home advantage.
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Sookul: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Long awaited! Her ambition no be here. Anyways arms folded
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by ruggedtimi(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2016
brainpulse:
from your moniker, "brain pulse". U no get sense

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2016
Ritchiee:
I so much love her to come back to the political ecosystem.She would surely make the senate lively.
This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian. Few examples of her "Award Winning Speeches" includes;
- Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
- My husband Jonathan and Sambo IS good people.
- I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
- My fellow widows.
- My fellow womens.
- I travelled to Abroad to Rest in Peace.
- My husband is the best COUPLE on Earth.
- The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.
- For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left them for God.
- Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.
- Na only you waka come?
- Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are "sharing"
- diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.
- On behalf of N2million I donate my family.
- To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.
- Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very sweet. Support him.
Please, support Nigeria's Ex First Lady...Thanks.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by HopeAtHand: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2016
bomasek:
U 4rm Rivers?

YESSUR!!

I AM THE IKWERRE NINJA OF PH. cool cool
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by ourema(f): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Expect plenty comedy in the Senate when Mama Peace steal the show
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Abeg EFCC do the needful, hurry up and convict this woman. Those idiots in Otuoke complaining about road will vote her in but a convict cannot run for senate.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by charlesucheh(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2016
An Illusion as this can only manifest when the blocked headed people of south-south say so!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by suffy4me(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2016
Nigeria should expect another new grammar if she win.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by bomasek(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2016
HopeAtHand:

YESSUR!!

I AM THE IKWERRE NINJA OF PH. cool cool
I hail but allow our Okirika woman go senate,the senate isn't for Ogu alone.
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by HopeAtHand: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2016
bomasek:
I hail but allow our Okirika woman go senate,the senate isn't for Ogu alone.

Actually, it isnt about the town/ethnic mix of the individual but what the individual has to offer by way of the intellectual content, experience, political guile and clout.

PEJ, though the wife of an exPresident will not command much 'authority' amongst her peers in the senate and may not offer much intellectually(with all due respects).

We need our best representation.
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by 9ja4show: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Aburi001:
Can't wait to be entertained.... shocked shocked

Numerous grammatical blunders shall be added to her dictionary in addition to the ones below. .....

1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.

2. The President was once a child and the senators
were once a children.

3. My fellow widows.

4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.

5. The people sitting before you were once a children.

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are
bombing women and children making some children a widow.

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their arents for one reason or another.

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians
irrespective of their NATIONALITY

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.

Etc.....

I can't just wait biko grin grin

You with good English , contest for local government chairman make we see

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Raddie(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2016
All of you should just advocate she does a skit with Falz than in the Rs-senate.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by rusher14: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2016
ruggedtimi:
the best in what sense?

Did I stammer?

If Patience Jonathan wins the senatorial seat it means that's the best Okrika has to offer simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce / Attempt By Bandits To Kidnap Turkish Students In Kaduna Foiled By Troops – Army / Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.