Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? (6716 Views)

It's Funny How Short This Life Is / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Ladies Which Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by dacblogger: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2016
sl..ut...
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by browniex: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
B00ked!
makes me Remer my big ass ex,she will be fighting Chinese whenever she wants to squeeze into a Jean trouser
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by makydebbie(f): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Cheeky is baekiss
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Explorers(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2016
mistytohcute:
in between cheeky and tease

Waoh.
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Explorers(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2016
makydebbie:
Cheeky is baekiss

Out?
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by makydebbie(f): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by jamalnation(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2016
wemmieslim:
Am more of a "Asking for it" then "Cheeky", I do "Slut" and "LovePeddler" too depending on the occasion.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by agrovick(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
This one

Egbon! Leave this thing for we fresh blood na undecided
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
CFCman:

1 bottle of orijin for you
Lol.
Repent!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
See them, lairs.
So nobody dey rock between Whōre/Slūt and Asking For It. . . I see una.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by missnazzy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
uncle explorers, I never knew you like this kind of things...abi the "change" has gotten to you. Lol
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Richiy(f): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Depending on the event

Every event has its length. cool
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
It depends really. There's going to the beach, girls night out, family gathering, indoors, boring days, church, work and classes

I'm everything except for prude and old fashioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by SlimmB(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
WH0RE "only in the house" cry

CHEEKING "Everywhere we go" cool
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by misspicy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
schumastic:
patiently waiting for her to come n type her's here but won't call her out.
embarassed
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by schumastic(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
misspicy:
embarassed
you don't want to say yours or should i guess from our experience *winks*
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by schumastic(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
wemmieslim:
Am more of a "Asking for it" then "Cheeky", I do "Slut" and "LovePeddler" too depending on the occasion.

hmmm
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Explorers(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
missnazzy:
uncle explorers, I never knew you like this kind of things...abi the "change" has gotten to you. Lol

Lol....
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Gofwane(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
All of them ladies are claiming 'prude' but in real life, they are 'whorè'

my question is, who are those ladies we see everyday wearing skimpy clothes? ...they're not on nairaland, abi

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by omowumeee(f): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Old fashion
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Explorers(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Gofwane:
All of them ladies are claiming 'prude' but in real life, they are 'whorè'

my question is, who are those ladies we see everyday wearing skimpy clothes? ...they're not on nairaland, abi

Lol...Visit shoprite saturday/sunday evening and you wil see.
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by iamphotoshoot(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2016
bustykasa:
ayam not understanding

Happy baiday smiley
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 22, 2016
I do Mary Amaka. but baba explorers, I can't see it there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by lazeal: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2016
bustykasa:
ayam not understanding
happy birthday!
Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Ooooh this is a fun one grin .... Except that term " asking for it" makes me feel uneasy angry

But I'll play along

1. I'll do slut and LovePeddler* in private any day cheesy

2. I'll do bore down to prude in public and for work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by Kyllahmc(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmm i seriously Love girls on "asking for it" kiss they look so hot even if they were not really hot! Ladies on Mini skirt turn me on more quickly than some butt naked ladies... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? by phlamesG: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Whorre and slut. grin no stripper there?i do dat as well. tongue
whóre and slut shocked
Go girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Got A Jaw Dropping Body / 3 Top Reasons, Never To Allow Your Boyfriend Cum Inside You During S*x- Ebi Wali / Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.